Old Lakers games

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheJMan24
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Old Lakers games

Hey Guys

I have recently purchased Apple TV & an NBA League Pass so for the first time ever here in England, i'm able to watch all our games!!!! Shame it's when we're now pretty poor but i dont care as its just awesome to be able to see the Lakers in action...i've got up for every single game so far to watch them live at times ranging from midnight to 3.30am apart from last night when we actually got a win!!!!! Cant wait to get home & watch it tonight after work on demand!!

Anyway, as Youtube is on Apple TV i've been looking for old games to watch - from the 80's as well as the Kobe era. Just wondering if anyone that has old videos or DVD's of our games are able to upload them onto Youtube so I can watch us when we were great!!! Found a few Showtime games v the Celtics and Pistons thus far & its great to see them but there doesnt seem to be as many from the Kobe/Shaq era so if anyone can help here it would be much appreciated.

Go Lakers!!!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject:

send a PM to non-player zealot. He's got a great collection
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: