NUGGETS -at- LAKERS – 3-13-18 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject:

Julius Randle IS the PUNISHER!
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB. What I love about this team is they have evolved into a team that doesn’t quit and is able to lock down on defense when needed. I bet the Nuggets thought it was over when they had the 13 point lead late in the 3rd.

The Lakers are coming.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject:

Thanks, DB!

Gotta give props - the guys are showing toughness and playing through adversity. hat's solid coaching.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Wino wrote:
Not sure where else to post this but Randles play against Jokic at the end of the game, where Jokic was looking for a fight really made me aware of what a douche bag Jokic is.

Jokic was grabbing and pushing Randle all game long, it was annoying to Randle at times and you could see it, but he always took it like a man, figured it was part of the game. Refs where letting a lot go and Randle dishes it out too so no harm no foul.

But then Jokic gets a little shove from Randle and flips out, like he hasn't been doing worse all game long. What a dick! But I really like Randle, he just laughs at people and stays out of it. Someone will try to pop him eventually simply because they won't like his bull dozing around the basket. Too bad for them, he is going to take what the refs give him. He lets the refs dictate the play and doesn't really care what the other teams think.

I saw a snippet this morning somewhere that, according to Randle, Jokic had just got done trying to do the same arm grab/shoulder shove dirt move that Nurkic used to injure Lonzo's shoulder around New Year's Day. The old Olynyk play. Randle didn't take kindly to that. Serves Jokic right that he was badly embarrassed along with Murray at the close of yesterday's game. Jokic didn't succeed in landing Randle on the injured list, but hey it's the thought that counts.

I would kind of love to see some big lumbering douche bag like Jokic go after Randle, and have Randle just deck him. LOL, sorry but I'm an old school fan. Jokic is such a fool, would absolutely love to see him get put down. He just seems like one of those guys who tries to bully people because of his size, but knows the refs are going to step in and stop anything he can't handle.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: