OFFICIAL BRANDON INGRAM THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1227, 1228, 1229 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andre2K
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
BigGameHames wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Fair or not, this will be the year the FO may determine whether they invest in him long term or trade him. Hoping he breaks out and a lot of national pundits have him as MIP so they think he has a good chance to break out.

Magic won't want to be known as the guy that traded Brandon Ingram

He’d rather be known as that than the guy who couldn’t get another superstar next to LeBron.

that won't be a problem...

It’s what he got cap space for in the first place. BI won’t have to be a sacrificial lamb for that. The guy that was dumb enough to record private conversations and like tweets that called his boss stupid has paid the price. That chapter is closed now we’re building a team and BI is very much part of it.

Lakers play tomorrow yay!!!

Pg Lonzo
Sg Kawhi
Sf Ingram
Pf Lebron
C Dedmon

Bench: Caruso, Hart, Bullock, Kuzma, McGee etc
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Fair or not, this will be the year the FO may determine whether they invest in him long term or trade him. Hoping he breaks out and a lot of national pundits have him as MIP so they think he has a good chance to break out.

Every year teams are evaluating talent and determining if they are trade material or contract worthy.

Of course. But none have made it out so far lottery wise. I hope BI can prove that he’s worthy. Same for Lonzo.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Every year teams are evaluating talent and determining if they are trade material or contract worthy.

Of course. But none have made it out so far lottery wise. I hope BI can prove that he’s worthy. Same for Lonzo.

Gotcha.. In my opinion Ball and Ingram are in a different talent tier than those other guys. Even though many here thought D'angelo was a greater talent.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:59 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Gotcha.. In my opinion Ball and Ingram are in a different talent tier than those other guys. Even though many here thought D'angelo was a greater talent.

And Jules.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:

I agree with you. To me, Ball and Ingram are on a different talent level. Both could potentially become star players.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:08 pm    Post subject:

Agreed.. @ LakerLanny & Yin..

I still believe Jules can end up being a monster.. He's a decent J away from being an allstar. Not going to cry over spilled milk though. =)
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:

Magic: Ingram is going to be the star for LeBron

Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 am    Post subject:

AirTupac wrote:

Man you gotta love it as a fan to see the basketball operation guy going on ESPN and talk passionately about the team, Magic is a 1 of a kind person and I’m glad he’s apart of this franchise.
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject:

Yep. Magic has been a prize for us.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject:

AirTupac wrote:

This is another reason why I don’t understand how fans can say that the FO hasn’t proven anything, you can see from Magic’s body language that there gonna get another great player in the near future to give LeBron another reliable option on the team.
Lovefool
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:42 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
AirTupac wrote:

This is another reason why I don’t understand how fans can say that the FO hasn’t proven anything, you can see from Magic’s body language that there gonna get another great player in the near future to give LeBron another reliable option on the team.

Magic always comes thru. Why would anyone doubt him?
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
AirTupac wrote:

Lol a lot of these fans are fans of a specific player that no longer donning the purple and gold and they are upset with Magic because of that. If you look at team wise before he took over, we were handcuffed with MozDeng mistake, no marquee free agent even looking at us, we have primadonnas and clowns with know it all attitude as our future😂, our best player was Lou Will and have so many doubts if Ingram was gonna be a big bust. Look at us now , we have Lebron and another max space next year, we have a young core that wants to get to the next level. We have other veterans on a short leash. It’s night and day.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
AirTupac wrote:

Lol a lot of these fans are fans of a specific player that no longer donning the purple and gold and they are upset with Magic because of that. If you look at team wise before he took over, we were handcuffed with MozDeng mistake, no marquee free agent even looking at us, we have primadonnas and clowns with know it all attitude as our future😂, our best player was Lou Will and have so many doubts if Ingram was gonna be a big bust. Look at us now , we have Lebron and another max space next year, we have a young core that wants to get to the next level. We have other veterans on a short leash. It’s night and day.

hope I don't get suspended for agreeing with this...
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject:

Big season for BI.

Really hoping he becomes our first star to be home grown out of the recent lottery picks. He has the hunger and the hair.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
AirTupac wrote:

We are in a great position similar to the Celtics now it’s about proving we are title contenders like Boston.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:18 pm    Post subject:

AirTupac wrote:

Best player in the league and one of the all time greats, along with the best point guard to ever play with high praise for Ingram..

Say's a lot about his potential.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:19 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Big season for BI.

Really hoping he becomes our first star to be home grown out of the recent lottery picks. He has the hunger and the hair.

Na.. Hopefully that continues to evolve along with his game.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject:

So I was watching Magic talk about Ingram and he was like, "Ingram has been improving every year". I couldn't help but laugh because Ingram struggled his rookie year and has only played 2 years.

Bruh, its been one season of improvement. I'm not down on Ingram, just found that hilarious.

Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
AirTupac wrote:

Best player in the league and one of the all time greats, along with the best point guard to ever play with high praise for Ingram..

Say's a lot about his potential.

SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
So I was watching Magic talk about Ingram and he was like, "Ingram has been improving every year". I couldn't help but laugh because Ingram struggled his rookie year and has only played 2 years.

Bruh, its been one season of improvement. I'm not down on Ingram, just found that hilarious.

I don't get it.. He improved his second season, and looks improved on defense so far this year.

Which means... He has improved every year.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
defense wrote:

I don't get it.. He improved his second season, and looks improved on defense so far this year.

Not only has his defense improved but so has the skill to get to the FT line.
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
defense wrote:

Not only has his defense improved but so has the skill to get to the FT line.

Yep that too, he's moving better off ball on offense.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Big season for BI.

Na.. Hopefully that continues to evolve along with his game.

Maybe going from the Thriller look this year to Jackson 5 next.
mookielala
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject:

If he's not great tonight, this board will be all over him again. Hope he shows out for the national audience.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:13 pm    Post subject:

mookielala wrote:
If he's not great tonight, this board will be all over him again. Hope he shows out for the national audience.

and if he has 22points people will think he'll average that, as well. Is either fair?no
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1227, 1228, 1229 ... 1883, 1884, 1885  Next
Page 1228 of 1885
Jump to: