The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1040, 1041, 1042 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
This was one of a handful of games this year where LeBron has played hard. Big deal. Do this every single game like you're supposed to do.

What's to be impressed about? Because he did his job?

Geez... What has Laker Nation become when we are excited about our so-called leader playing a complete game?

Lol every time I read this guy's posts, I hear sad violin music playing. Poor kid seems flat out miserable. I kinda feel bad for him.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:09 am    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:
This was one of a handful of games this year where LeBron has played hard. Big deal. Do this every single game like you're supposed to do.

Geez... What has Laker Nation become when we are excited about our so-called leader playing a complete game?

Lol every time I read this guy's posts, I hear sad violin music playing. Poor kid seems flat out miserable. I kinda feel bad for him.

He is, even when the Lakers win he’s miserable because LeBron’s here. From December one of the funniest and saddest things I’ve ever read:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=7983225&highlight=#7983225

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
I can give credit where it's due... Love winning and that's all I care about. I just won't enjoy the process because I am not a fan of LeBron in the least bit.

Hoping we grab a second star I can root for so this becomes more enjoyable for me.

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

I don't
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Some of ya'll obviously lack basic reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

At NO point have I rooted against LeBron since he's became a Laker. But at the same time, screw him. I ain't a fan and that's not going to change.
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
Some of ya'll obviously lack basic reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

At NO point have I rooted against LeBron since he's became a Laker. But at the same time, screw him. I ain't a fan and that's not going to change.

Bwhahaha the funny part is I'm not even a fan of the guy either. Never bought his shoes or his jerseys. I don't consider him the GOAT and I'll take a prime Kobe or Magic (or MJ) over him no doubt. That being said, the level of misery you express every time you post about him is pretty astounding. I almost feel guilty for finding it so amusing. You are clearly way more emo Kylo Ren than Darth Vader, kid.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
How "Laker fans" hate on one of our players, that is by the way, of the best in the game is incredible...

This is a 5 man game, I didn't dump on Kobe when he was solo and I won't do it on LBJ. FO priority is to get a consistent team along side of LBJ on the court; hopefully they can pull that off. We have some good pieces (Bullock, Kuz, Ball; BI off the bench maybe) but we'll need that other guy that can carry the team when LBJ is off. Any one man band is not going to win in this league the way it's built.

Right now it’s BI or Kuz alternating each night as the #2 option. Need them to be consistent to help take the load off of LBJ.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject:

We should trade him..He should be playing for a team that has actual legit talent with competent Managment. Trade him if we can.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject:

LeBron to Knicks for Knox, 2019 pick and dsj
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

I was just responding to the poster TMG
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject:

His legacy is going to take a hit for missing playoffs.

If the Lakers FO and Klutch team up to create Cavs 2.0 with 4 Reggie Bullocks, people will start laughing about MJ/Lebron GOAT conversations.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
His legacy is going to take a hit for missing playoffs.

If the Lakers FO and Klutch team up to create Cavs 2.0 with 4 Reggie Bullocks, people will start laughing about MJ/Lebron GOAT conversations.

Lebrons legacy has already been set in stone after the 2016 Finals...He is regarded as a top 5 to ever do it by people and 1 season with us under the most stunted managment and coaching is not going to change that...He can only build on his legacy.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

I'd take it sure why not...People obviously dont want him here anyways.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

And we are the tanking for another 5 years while the Knicks the get LBJ plus a max FA?
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:31 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

And we are the tanking for another 5 years while the Knicks the get LBJ plus a max FA?

Well what are we going to do with him? I dont trust our FO or the coach...Our team stinks and make me want to start drinking again, We are stuck in mud and i dont Think we'll get Another star this offseason now that they have seen how dysfunctional this franchise has become...who wants to come here? Start over instead of getting a former legend of the team giving him a big position in managment which he obviously cant handle...If we get Knox and DSJ with a pick i'd take that sure why not.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

Well what are we going to do with him? I dont trust our FO or the coach...Our team stinks and make me want to start drinking again, We are stuck in mud and i dont Think we'll get Another star this offseason now that they have seen how dysfunctional this franchise has become...who wants to come here? Start over instead of getting a former legend of the team giving him a big position in managment which he obviously cant handle...If we get Knox and DSJ with a pick i'd take that sure why not.

No. You wait. No way we are going back to 5 more years of tanking. We will fill out the team this summer with more quality players.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

No. You wait. No way we are going back to 5 more years of tanking. We will fill out the team this summer with more quality players.

But thats what i mean..Nothing has shown me The FO knows that they are doing..They dont know what quality players are...All they are trying to do is hit a homerun with a superstar. Zu got he had started to show promise...Russel got traded along with Randle and Lopez...thats 4 quality players. Magc and Pelinka dont have any idea what they are doing..

So we should get rid of our only superstar for a nice package and start this crap over...Look at Brooklyn we should follow their Blueprint...But we have Too many egos in the FO so that would never happen..And jeanie doesn't give a (bleep).
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject:

What is this I’m hearing from Bill Oram that LeBron dodged the post-game interviews? I thought he loved being uncomfortable?
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

If that pick is Zion, they won't do that trade.
LeBronte Jest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:04 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

Like we did last summer? Why couldn't we have done it then?
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

This Laker FO is stupid enough to punt again to sign another max in 2020
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
What is this I’m hearing from Bill Oram that LeBron dodged the post-game interviews? I thought he loved being uncomfortable?

He did his post-game. 🙄
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:07 pm    Post subject:

LeBronte Jest wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

Like we did last summer? Why couldn't we have done it then?

Because that gravy train will have to come to an end this summer. Can’t punt again (but they may be so stupid that they do). See my sig.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:08 pm    Post subject:

LBJ postgame: https://streamable.com/qky9t

Quote:
The last few years, everyone’s so accustomed to the losses that I’m just not accustomed to. I’m not accustomed to it I’d never get comfortable with losing.

Who is he talking about? I guess Ingram, Hart, and Kuzma. Cause those are the only guys who played tonight that have been here "the last few years".
Maybe he means Luke and the FO?

Not surprised by the frustrated comment though. There's a reason why he's drinking so much wine this year. He's self-medicating.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
TMG wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:

Good lord.

Novel concept that has yet to be achieved. We can sure give guys away though.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1040, 1041, 1042 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 1041 of 2082
Jump to: