OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
cital wrote:
I still say we go all in for Kyrie and Davis this summer... They are the youngest out of the free agents and can play together for a long time. Get a deal in place for Davis at the draft (with an agreement that the deal is made official 1 week into free agency), then sign Kyrie. We would be able to keep Bullock's cap hold as well... I know people are against it, but I offer Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, and all 4 first round picks (the deal works because of the cap space remaining after signing Kyrie and assuming our pick is going out in the deal). The difference between this trade and the Brooklyn trade is that Davis is still very young, Brooklyn was trading for a bunch of guys exiting their prime. This deal would also almost guarantee us getting another all-star to sign (Kyrie) knowing they would be playing with both LeBron and Davis long term... We would still have Bullock, Hart, Wagner, and Bonga, plus the Room Exception, and we would also still have a first round pick every other year...

Kyrie/Bonga
Bullock/Hart
LeBron
Davis
Room Exception/Wagner

There is no doubt in my mind that team is a true championship contender... You know we would get a very solid player with the room exception and even guys coming for the minimum that would want to play on that team.

NO had their chance to get that package.. so long as Paul keeps the pressure on NO and every other team that AD is 100% walking, our new offer should not include Kuzma.

It's somewhere in the middle. Signing Kyrie kills NY and Boston's plans, and I expect BI and Kuz to raise their value by the end of the year. NO gets one of them, Ball, Hart, the 1st and a future 1st. Keep in mind Javale also has a low cap hold as well, Rondo may take the room ex, Mbah a Moute the minimum

Kyrie 24/Rondo 24
Ingram 34/Kyrie 10/Bullock 4
Bullock 24/James 10/Mbah a Moute 14
James 24/Davis 10/Wagner 14
Davis 24/McGee 24
sogood.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject:

The Lebrons wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Quote:
Anthony Davis will sit tonight’s back to back against the Los Angeles Lakers due to rest.

I think this is actually bad for us. They've been playing better when he's been out.

lol
cital
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
2019 wrote:
cital wrote:
I still say we go all in for Kyrie and Davis this summer... They are the youngest out of the free agents and can play together for a long time. Get a deal in place for Davis at the draft (with an agreement that the deal is made official 1 week into free agency), then sign Kyrie. We would be able to keep Bullock's cap hold as well... I know people are against it, but I offer Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, and all 4 first round picks (the deal works because of the cap space remaining after signing Kyrie and assuming our pick is going out in the deal). The difference between this trade and the Brooklyn trade is that Davis is still very young, Brooklyn was trading for a bunch of guys exiting their prime. This deal would also almost guarantee us getting another all-star to sign (Kyrie) knowing they would be playing with both LeBron and Davis long term... We would still have Bullock, Hart, Wagner, and Bonga, plus the Room Exception, and we would also still have a first round pick every other year...

Kyrie/Bonga
Bullock/Hart
LeBron
Davis
Room Exception/Wagner

There is no doubt in my mind that team is a true championship contender... You know we would get a very solid player with the room exception and even guys coming for the minimum that would want to play on that team.

NO had their chance to get that package.. so long as Paul keeps the pressure on NO and every other team that AD is 100% walking, our new offer should not include Kuzma.

It's somewhere in the middle. Signing Kyrie kills NY and Boston's plans, and I expect BI and Kuz to raise their value by the end of the year. NO gets one of them, Ball, Hart, the 1st and a future 1st. Keep in mind Javale also has a low cap hold as well, Rondo may take the room ex, Mbah a Moute the minimum

Kyrie 24/Rondo 24
Davis 24/McGee 24

Ball AND Ingram have to BOTH be in the trade to make it work capwise with signing a max free agent prior to the trade... Kuzma is the one that "could" be held out... BUT, no one is going to do the Lakers any favors, and if we don't get a trade done we are wasting another year of LeBron... I offer all 3 plus the 4 picks and GET IT DONE!

Last edited by cital on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject:

The Pelicans under Demps would have had Anthony Davis play 48M in this game so he could see his favorite boy toy try to take it to the Lakers.
VocabuLaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject:

Our not so Top Secret, Secret Laker Spy AD is sitting out todays game. Helping us get a win and move closer to the playoffs

I hope the Lakers do not mess todays game up as its being handed to them on a Silver Platter

I do not believe in jinxes.. Just lazy play.

Better bring the energy today!!! No time for Trap Games.

https://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-vs-pelicans-preview-tv-info-anthony-davis-sitting-out-as-playoff-push-becomes-increasingly-vital/2019/02/23/
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject:

hydrohead wrote:
Jesusdelonla wrote:
Draymond green a clutch brother now

and a spartan? magic and lebron will be at his doorstep at 9:01

And he will say “dudes, I am still under contract”.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:02 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Bron Dray AD? How’s that possible? I wanna keep BI

It isn’t possible
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject:

I don’t mind Draymond Green and Bradley Beal summer
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm    Post subject:

cital wrote:
fansincemagic wrote:
2019 wrote:
cital wrote:

Kyrie/Bonga
Bullock/Hart
LeBron
Davis
Room Exception/Wagner

Kyrie 24/Rondo 24
Davis 24/McGee 24

Ball AND Ingram have to BOTH be in the trade to make it work capwise with signing a max free agent prior to the trade... Kuzma is the one that "could" be held out... BUT, no one is going to do the Lakers any favors, and if we don't get a trade done we are wasting another year of LeBron... I offer all 3 plus the 4 picks and GET IT DONE!

I figured they can sign and trade KCP or Lance, but I'm not sure if they can if they have to renounce them. I'm fine with Kuzma but you would have to get a solid defensive 2/3 with the room x.
cital
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject:

fansincemagic wrote:
cital wrote:
fansincemagic wrote:
2019 wrote:
cital wrote:

Kyrie/Bonga
Bullock/Hart
LeBron
Davis
Room Exception/Wagner

Kyrie 24/Rondo 24
Davis 24/McGee 24

I figured they can sign and trade KCP or Lance, but I'm not sure if they can if they have to renounce them. I'm fine with Kuzma but you would have to get a solid defensive 2/3 with the room x.

They would all have to be renounced except for Bullock, who we would want to keep
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Maybe Lakers should go after this Julius Randle fellow in free agency if they’re going to miss out on Durant, Kyrie, Leonard, Klay. Forget Butler too, Randle > Butler

Then trade for D’Angelo Russell. 😏
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Maybe Lakers should go after this Julius Randle fellow in free agency if they’re going to miss out on Durant, Kyrie, Leonard, Klay. Forget Butler too, Randle > Butler

Then trade for D’Angelo Russell. 😏

AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

We don’t need Randle unfortunately. We have Lebron who is worlds better. Too bad Randle isn’t a true center. He’s just not. They are both a wash on defense.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject:

So for some of you... the solution is to trade away Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Hart and our draft picks... so we can combine AD and LBJ with washed up veterans like we had tonight.

SMH...
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
So for some of you... the solution is to trade away Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Hart and our draft picks... so we can combine AD and LBJ with washed up veterans like we had tonight.

SMH...

Same bs other day
scooterp10
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
We don’t need Randle unfortunately. We have Lebron who is worlds better. Too bad Randle isn’t a true center. He’s just not. They are both a wash on defense.

I’d rather have Randle, Dlo, Bryant and Zubac. We’d be a playoff team.
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Put the people in charge of our drafts... in charge of the entire team.

We cannot afford to get rid of more young assets for more mediocre veterans.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject:

No one is coming to this dumpster fire anyways.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject:

scooterp10 wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:

I’d rather have Randle, Dlo, Bryant and Zubac. We’d be a playoff team.

Not really. But it would be fun I suppose.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:55 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:

we might get Draymond Green now that he is part of LeBron’s family.
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:

He sucks and he's not a FA until next year.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:

We could always trade for him if Durant heads to the Clippers or Knicks.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:

Why you trading for that trash? 24 mins today and 4/4/3 and will be 30 years old son
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 pm    Post subject:

just throwing some mud against the wall here....let's say we finish this season 42-40 and miss the playoffs. Lonzo never returns and everything pretty much remains as it is now to finish the season.

Summer happens, and the carousel takes place as popular opinion expects...Kawhi bounces to Clippers, Durant and Kyrie go to NYC. etc., etc....and even AD ends up in Boston. No Tier 1 or Tier 2 FA's join the Lakers.

How many games do you think we would win next year with the same starting lineup.....Ball, Ingram, Lebron, Kuzma, and McGee? How about with an A+ bench? I am talking about using the cap money on really good bench role players on 2-3 year deals. Players like Bullock....and I do not want to start naming names because of different opinions will just cause debate on those players....but 4-5 really good 25-30 year old role players on the bench....on contracts that are attractive enough to move if an opportunity presents itself later. No Moz/Deng crap...or even overpaying KCP for one year stuff.

I am guessing with all the other changes....GSW losing Durant and aging....Houston aging (Paul), etc., combined with our young guys improving we would be looking at 45-52 wins? Also, very well positioned to make a trade if a star is made available without depleting our entire roster. If you take away the fact that Lebron and Klutch would likely rebel against such a plan, are we not somewhat similar to the Iggy lead Warriors? It was Iggy....some young developing guys with star potential, and an excellent bench in those pre 73 win years.

Last edited by adkindo on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:

Why you trading for that trash? 24 mins today and 4/4/3 and will be 30 years old son

Ralph Mason Jr on twitter proposed a KCP and a 2nd round pick for Green, I would definitely do it, with Dray on the Lakers he wouldn’t worry about 3-4 scorers getting the buck of the shots and he can end up being our Ron Artest.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 899 of 8560
Jump to: