iPhone Thread! All iPhone owners come here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject:

I'm sticking with my iPhone 5 until the iPhone 6 drops in price. Not enough to make me fork out more $ at the time being.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
I'm sticking with my iPhone 5 until the iPhone 6 drops in price. Not enough to make me fork out more $ at the time being.

After using my friend's 5 I wouldn't upgrade either. That phone is still super smooth, so the only upgrade you'd probably notice with the 6 is the screen size...

I think it'll be 4/4S owners that buy the 6 for the most part (there's a lot of us left trust me).
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 am    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

After using my friend's 5 I wouldn't upgrade either. That phone is still super smooth, so the only upgrade you'd probably notice with the 6 is the screen size...

I think it'll be 4/4S owners that buy the 6 for the most part (there's a lot of us left trust me).

I'm trying to wait until the 6 "S" will inevitably come out, thereby (hopefully) dropping the 6. Also, don't want the phone with all the usual attendant problems with new phones. Let them work those things out on someone else's dime, not mine.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:03 pm    Post subject:

Today I dropped my iPhone 7 on the floor and it feel flat on the screen.

Now my screen is black but my phone responds when if I touch the home bottom. Any suggestions?
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Freddie Buckets wrote:
Today I dropped my iPhone 7 on the floor and it feel flat on the screen.

Now my screen is black but my phone responds when if I touch the home bottom. Any suggestions?

According to these links, there's a chance a reset could help, otherwise it's possible the cable connecting to the logic board got loose -- however that may require opening up the phone.

Hard reset: LINK
Quote:
On the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, you perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the volume down button and the power button at the same time until the you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.

Even though this link is for an earlier iPhone, pressing the back might sometimes help:
http://iphonenosound.com/iphone-screen-has-gone-black-and-blank-but-still-responding-fix/
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84
Page 84 of 84
Jump to: