Missing 411 - David Paulides

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Missing 411 - David Paulides

People are disappearing in National Parks around the US and this ex-police officer/author is leading the investigation, he has lots of clips on YouTube, but this one is a good introduction, give it a listen if you dare..

After listening, care to discuss?
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing 411 - David Paulides

unleasHell wrote:
ex-police officer/author leading investigation

Quote:
he has lots of clips on YouTube

Quote:
give it a listen if you dare..

i think this might be the one way to guarantee that i won't look at a youtube video
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:58 pm    Post subject:

Perfect logic....lol
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:58 pm    Post subject:

Better logic than that self published crackpot has gotten up to. Maybe Bigfoot did it?
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Better logic than that self published crackpot has gotten up to. Maybe Bigfoot did it?

LOL, another guy who did not bother to listen? Or is that your guess after listening?

(Spoiler Alert: At no time does he suggest anyone or anything is to blame, he simply collects the facts and tells the story, it's up to the listener (or reader of his books) to come to their own conclusions)

Which is why I was hoping people could listen and discuss, but in true LG fashion, it's more fun to make funny snipes than to listen to something intelligent...weeeee!
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

LOL, another guy who did not bother to listen? Or is that your guess after listening?

(Spoiler Alert: At no time does he suggest anyone or anything is to blame, he simply collects the facts and tells the story, it's up to the listener (or reader of his books) to come to their own conclusions)

Which is why I was hoping people could listen and discuss, but in true LG fashion, it's more fun to make funny snipes than to listen to something intelligent...weeeee!

I listened to it. What would you like to discuss? That people go missing? That most were male hunters in remote areas? That they were last seen in the late afternoon? That they tend to be young, old or sick? That bad weather hampers the investigation?

Nothing surprising, and not much to discuss.

Then he implies that something tracks and abducts armed experienced hunters, keeps their stuff, and controls the weather to cloak itself in fog.
“It’s like they are taken, and then some of them were brought back.”
“Something snatches them up, takes them someplace else.”
“That somebody can control the weather on a regional basis, that’s a pretty nifty skill to have.”

Oh! I get it. Omar was right!
He’s still talking about Bigfoot and that is what you came here to discuss.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Paulides is a well known crackpot. Braver people than I have gotten experts to fact check his assertions (and yes, his first and abiding passion is Bigfoot), and he’s laughably bad. I don’t need to read the totality of his (yes, self published) “canon” or listen to is inane YouTube ramblings in their totality to know he’s not only a fraud, but not even one interesting enough to make it sound plausible. Oh, but the fact that two women who went missing at different times and places who were named Ann and Amy is certainly compelling. You know, they both have three letters. And they start with A! I (bleep) you not, that’s an actual example of the shrewd detective wisdom from his “investigation”.

You might spend some of the time you use on mocking us for spotting an obvious and bad fraud on finding the skills necessary to do it yourself. I suggest any middle school.

Last edited by Omar Little on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:

Actually I came here for the Mods to insult me and call me names, I mean after all that is a Mod's main purpose right? Insult those they do not agree with..

Why don't you go ahead and get in one more insult, then lock this thread...!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:20 am    Post subject:

Btw, what kind of investigator would just tell a story and ask you to come up with answers? “Your honor, I’m going to ask the detective to tell the jury a story, and at no time will he offer up a suspect or even an explanation of a crime we believe happened, even if we don’t know what it is. We sincerely hope the jury is able to do that.”
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:

Actually I came here for the Mods to insult me and call me names, I mean after all that is a Mod's main purpose right? Insult those they do not agree with..

You’re really not, I hope, serious when you bring this transparently ridiculous stuff here and ask us to do anything but pillory it?
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:03 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:

I followed your instructions, listened to your link, listed 6 topics for discussion, and shared my thoughts without insulting you.
Do you want to discuss the video or not?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: