The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1602, 1603, 1604 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:24 pm    Post subject:

J.C. Smith wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Pelinka had a team with Lebron and AD when he took over.

Depends on when you consider him actually taking over. I think a lot of people felt that Magic was calling the shots in Lebron's first season, so I get that. But Magic had already quit before they traded for AD. The team that won a title two years ago was almost primarily comprised of guys that Rob signed.

Magic was pivotal in signing Lebron and establishing a relationship with Klutch. Rob certainly gets a lot of credit for building the championship roster.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:

Depends on when you consider him actually taking over. I think a lot of people felt that Magic was calling the shots in Lebron's first season, so I get that. But Magic had already quit before they traded for AD. The team that won a title two years ago was almost primarily comprised of guys that Rob signed.

Magic was pivotal in signing Lebron and establishing a relationship with Klutch. Rob certainly gets a lot of credit for building the championship roster.

Rob was in charge and closed the AD deal.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
32 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:

Rob was in charge and closed the AD deal.

Magic camped out at Lebron's house before free agency opened. He closed the deal for Lebron. He also made sure KCP got paid. I agree he closed the deal with AD.

Last edited by 32 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>
Mitch has been a much better GM than Pelinka, of course I would prefer him making decisions for the organization.

Mitch was a good GM. He interned and served as Assistant GM, starting with the 1986-87 World Champions & learned from the 1988-89 World Champions through the 1999-00 World Champions - a 14 year learning curve.

Mitch then inherited a squad with a prime Shaq, emerging Kobe and multiple time champions in Horry, Harper, etc., that had just won the Finals. He kept the trains running for 4 more seasons, watched it collapse and rebuilt them into champions in 4 seasons, but finished with a run of 4 straight lottery seasons and a horrible cap situation.

Pelinka inherited a team that had become a perennial lottery participant with bad contracts, poor coaching and awful morale. Two years later, they were NBA Champions.

Context matters.

Feb 21, 2017 - Mitch Fired
Mar 7, 2017 - Pelinka Hired
Jul 1, 2018 - Lebron Signs
Jun 16, 2019 - Lakers trade for AD

so in ur delusional world, Clippers won last 2 championships?
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject:

LGFan wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>
Mitch has been a much better GM than Pelinka, of course I would prefer him making decisions for the organization.

Mitch was a good GM. He interned and served as Assistant GM, starting with the 1986-87 World Champions & learned from the 1988-89 World Champions through the 1999-00 World Champions - a 14 year learning curve.

Mitch then inherited a squad with a prime Shaq, emerging Kobe and multiple time champions in Horry, Harper, etc., that had just won the Finals. He kept the trains running for 4 more seasons, watched it collapse and rebuilt them into champions in 4 seasons, but finished with a run of 4 straight lottery seasons and a horrible cap situation.

Pelinka inherited a team that had become a perennial lottery participant with bad contracts, poor coaching and awful morale. Two years later, they were NBA Champions.

Context matters.

In your delusional world Magic wasn’t the one in charge of the Lakers after he took over. History can be your friend.
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:14 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
LGFan wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>

Context matters.

In your delusional world Magic wasn’t the one in charge of the Lakers after he took over. History can be your friend.

u still go into hiding with tail between ur legs when the lakers win championship?
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:23 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
LGFan wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>

Context matters.

in name sure, but according to the "backstabbers" magic didn't do anything.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject:

Magic helped big time with the Lebron move, but he literally tried to sabotage the entire Lakers transaction/FA process in 2019, and even made the AD trade harder, by all the talk he did trashing Rob and the Lakers before they made their biggest moves that offseason. I think some have forgotten all the negative aspects of that little tour Magic did in May 2019.

Everyone knew the Lakers were in a tough spot having just missed the playoffs in year 1 of the Bron era, and that made things even more difficult with his comments and timing of his media tour.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:32 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Wolf, you’ve been a solid poster from the moment I activated my account here. I’m not even necessarily disagreeing with your post here.

Imho Rob has flaws for sure, but I’ve discussed that elsewhere and don’t intend to derail Bron’s thread with it.

I just found it amusing how Melo put it and I think that’s what my recent posts in this thread were intended to do. Maybe it was my delivery, but think most of you missed my point or just don’t get my type of humor.

Either way, my posts in this thread were all made tongue in cheek and with the intent to entertain. My sense of humor clearly didn’t translate with some of you tho. I’ll do better.

Totally understood it was tongue in cheek. I have however seen you write a lot of comments on the Lakers FO/Rob regarding their moves, etc and just wanted to say that I believe while your points are valid, it often is ignored the points in my post to you. Such as, FO's don't play with the players, it's the stars. If the stars don't like the players coming in, it won't work. In 19-20 Rob went over all the moves with AD and Bron. This helped build the right team and environment. Even in a move at the time seen as a small move, like signing Dwight. Dwight apparently had to talk to AD/Bron to assure them he was going to be on his best. These things may not be important in terms of evaluating a GM on his transactions, but they do mean a lot on the court.

Transactions/Trade wise, it can definitely be argued that Rob is not elite. He may have given up a bit too much for AD, and may have been a little short sighted in the Dennis Schroeder trade (Did not discuss with Dennis his role, contract etc. beforehand).

All I was saying is that we went from an era where we had a strong transactional GM who was good at negotiating trades but was horse (bleep) at signing FAs or selling a FA pitch or developing player relationships/trust. The way the current NBA is set up. It's just such a player's league, if you don't do all the player collaboration, all the agent gaming in advance, you're way behind. I mean, at some point, people need to understand it got so bad for the Lakers that they had to sign C level talent to near max contracts. Even in Charlotte, Mitch is showing some of those same tendencies. I personally had enough of the losing, and am happy that the Lakers are able to swing for stars and find the best players they can. I mean look at the Westbrook trade. This all happened behind the scenes. Westbrook was on his way back to Washington. Yet it was the players movement BTS, that led to Westbrook requesting Washington to move him to the Lakers if they can. That is Rob's way of doing things. It may not look like transactional genius, but in the end you got a situation where you were about to have to overpay an average starting level PG just to keep an "asset" to getting an all-star point guard in his athletic prime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:12 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:

History, as I recall, reports that Magic wasn't often actually working when he was employed as a Lakers executive.

So we had a Magic "in charge" situation--but on the ground, probably not so much. This shouldn't surprise you being all worldly and experienced---I am sure you are well aware that many upper management types in many fields don't do much work and those technically beneath them in the org chart do the heavy lifting. And then upper management swoops in to take the credit. This would hardly be the first time this has happened in the world.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>

91 wins, 237 loses his final 4 seasons here.
Not only striking out in free agency year after year. But doing so in embarrassing fashion.
Only to overpay Mozgov and Deng.
Nah. You're nucking futs.

We're competing for chips. Charlotte is competing for a play-in game.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:58 am    Post subject:

what happened in this thread lol.

Mitch slipped with the MozDeng but he got the Pau deal done

Rob slipped with the 3rd max slot with the Kawhi saga but he put a championship squad

Magic... he burned the kingdom at one point but yeah, Magic still Magic, not perfect but he da man, Kobe level

VLF is back back, firing back,
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:01 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>

Not only striking out in free agency year after year. But doing so in embarrassing fashion.

old fart ways die hard
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:39 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:

Rob slipped with the 3rd max slot with the Kawhi saga but he put a championship squad

Magic... he burned the kingdom at one point but yeah, Magic still Magic, not perfect but he da man, Kobe level

Haha...I’ll tell you what happened gov. Wolf didn’t get my jokes and this (bleep) went off the rails. This one’s on you, Wolf. My hands are clean in all of this.

Seriously tho, this is how delusional some (but not all) Rob fans are. Apparently Magic didn’t put in the work (ie “absentee exec”), so he shouldn’t get much credit in picking up Kcp/Bron/AD/establishing a Klutchkonnection. Yet the Rob fans will happily state this narrative only to eagerly place the entire responsibility of certain moves towards Earv: letting RFA Jules walk for nothing, not using 2nds and instead stretching Deng and having his corpse sit on our books for 4 seasons, meanwhile tossing around 2nds to bring in players like Bullock (and later Marc) only not to retain them, not retaining BroLo, waiving TB’s trivial cap hold, trading Zu to the cLips, etc. You can’t have it both ways. Either both of them get credit for the good & the bad or none of them do (ie it was Klutch all along).

The narrative now is with Magic gone, Rob fans believe assets won’t just be thrown away any longer: we had to give up our future first round pick flexibility cause it’s AD, even tho Klutch had it where we were the only bidder at the table for dude. We had to dump assets for cap space towards a 2nd max player, even tho we didn’t have him commit to us yet. We are no longer leaky AF even tho we knew all the details in our coaching search (that ended up with us bringing in Vogs as our 3rd choice)...we even knew all the details to the supposed Lowry non trade.

It’s hilarious how Rob fans tell their story of their infallible hero. With Magic gone all the ineptitude is gone and our FO ain’t no longer trash. Cool story bros.

Magic supposedly was the only one operating in bad faith with the Pels to bring in AD and he burned the place down before he quit. Yet Demps was fired and replaced by Klutch negotiator, Griff, while we were gifted #4 and they were gifted Zion. Yeah, none of that had anything to do with Rob finally closing the deal. It was all Rob’s ability and hard work that finally had AD on the way. Okay, another cool story bros. Btw, here’s another story...Magic was scheduled weeks in advance to go on First Take...and even with Rob/Kurt knowing this, they scheduled Vogs into presser on the same day. Sheesh, I guess they making dude earn that check.

Instead of rewriting the past, let’s just call it what it was. Magic/Rob (Kobe proxy), were hired by Jeanie for optics. They needed FAs/trade targets to know that Jimmy was out and the Lakers were all about player empowerment again. Magic didn’t hire Rob as GM and Rob didn’t pick Magic as a guy he wanted to report to. They were a forced partnership by ownership. They both did good and bad during their tenure together. But one guy still remains and we still are seeing the same issues in asset management with him at the helm...so props to Rob for finally getting the 3star alignment complete, however it was at a cost and all is not kosher in the FO just cause Magic left. We could be much better in our bball ops...so either Rob speeds up his learning curve or we add more capable folks up there to make our operations more robust. Either way, Laker fans are demanding and deserve the best. Hope it comes one way or another.

Speaking of which, Bron is still the best in the business and it’s obvious why he went back to #6...he won’t retire till he personally earns 6 total titles, amirite?

Live look at Bron finally getting #6 for the 2027/28 season at the age of 43. (Spoiler alert: Lakers go back to the Wish patch sponsor after their 5yr Bibigo deal expires)
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/usatsimg/image/thumb/660-495nw/13055359.jpg

#GettingBackOnTheRails
twisted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:08 am    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
hype wrote:
drae wrote:
BynumForThree wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:
Just like LeBron did in Miami, dudes turning heel again...

He started with a New Jersey #, going full on devil worshipper...what the puck?!

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1404512241446113283

Then he took his talents to go full on Mr. Ripley on his dude...dudes no saint, he’s a chemistry killer...
Quote:
LeBron James: Can someone please check in on my woe @Anthony Davis. I know he’s steaming 😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯🤯. I bet GP talking to him crazy right now!!🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 – via Twitter KingJames

And when he’s not killing his teammates...
Quote:
When LeBron James hit a long, go-ahead three pointer with a minute left in a play-in game versus the Warriors last May, dozens of concession workers at the Chase Center in San Francisco lost their health care for a month. That’s because, according to the union chief who represents them, concession workers at the Chase Center only receive health care through their jobs if they work ten games a month. The Warriors played six scheduled regular season home games in May plus a home play-in game versus the Grizzlies to bring the total to seven. Had the Warriors beaten the Lakers they would have been guaranteed at least three more home playoff games in May. – via Molly Knight @ Substack

Shoulda never gave this dude playmaking help this year and just ran his superwashed ass into the ground

...what?

I have no clue either

Don’t knock it, till you try it...it’s called a sense of humor and I’m sensing some of y’all need to hit some of this up. We ain’t got (bleep) else to really talk about, so whynot pull up your skirts and have a little fun with it. I mean even Bron is turning up, cause there’s (bleep) else to do.

https://twitter.com/JerezanoRancio/status/1437372257316352000

But maybe y’all right. Some of this is flying over y’all heads. Maybe next time, I’ll try a more direct approach in knocking some sense into y’all

#KnockKnock

Yeah it flew over the heads of everyone at the Lakersball forum, too, that's why you're here now.

#HistoryRepeats
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:07 pm    Post subject:

^Dont get it twisted, there was no mystery what happened there. I had rent-free space there too. I wasn’t flying over their heads. I was squatting in it.

#MystoryResolved

Speaking of solving mysteries, I’m going to do this one time. I’m not explaining my scheme in the future. You’re either with it or you ain’t.

Bron’s changed his jersey # when he changed teams. Changing up sports, hockey’s got a team in New Jersey called the Devils...,and for puck’s sake, number 6 is associated with the unholy as well.

So when Bron first took up a new jersey, he took his talents to Miami. The talented Mr. James did like his counterpart Matt Damon (coincidentally sounding a lot like Damien) did in that Talented Mr. Ripley movie where he killed his bestie. Bron killed his boy AD, who is a GB cheesehead, for his team to lose an epic game against the NO Saints last week. But of course #6 would “kill” his boy, cause he ain’t no saint.

Which brings up Bron also killing the health insurance policies of GS’s employees when he cut their postseason home games short by nailing that play-in dagger to send the dubs to their elimination via Memphis.

Wow, y’all just made me do that ...please don’t make me do that again, cause I stay scheming and if you can’t follow along, stick to your own lane. And while we’re at it, let’s keep discussion off me on hoops. Whether it’s there or here, no one is coming to a hoops/Lakers forum to discuss lil’ ol’ me.
twisted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:37 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
^Dont get it twisted, there was no mystery what happened there. I had rent-free space there too. I wasn’t flying over their heads. I was squatting in it.

#MystoryResolved

Nice pun. And you know, you're kind of a legend there in the ole clublakers. They kinda miss you especially when there's a tricky cap situation or when a new mystery needs to be solved.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:

He should get credit for that, Magic was long gone. Just as he deserves criticism for breaking that team up.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
<snip>

Mitch got us 4 of them.
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Mitch was a stud until his first major blunder of resigning Devean Gump (looong before MozDeng) instead of bringing in FA Chauncey Billups who'd later bite back at the Lakers in 2004 Finals.

Rob did great (in theory) bringing in the top 2 6th men of the year replacing what would be an old and worn supporting cast coming back just 71 days from the Bubble Chip. Tough sledding even if all the crew returned just too short a turn around to make another deep run.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject:

twisted wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:

#MystoryResolved

Nice pun. And you know, you're kind of a legend there in the ole clublakers. They kinda miss you especially when there's a tricky cap situation or when a new mystery needs to be solved.

Well thx for bringing that to my attention. I miss some of the solid posters there too…but once I refused to be part of the hive mind there, I had to be out…and I’ll just leave it at that.

https://tenor.com/bg9nQ.gif

Anyways forget about my story…what’s the story on #HisToery Doe?! Woah!

https://i.redd.it/nwav9usqwjr71.jpg

Shaq’s pinky toe rolling over in its sneaks right now. Yikes!

Also GM surveys are in and it looks like most view Bron as mostly washed…you know what that means for the Kang…#RevengeSZN

Quote:
If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?
1. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 43%
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 40%
> Also receiving votes: Anthony Davis, L.A. Lakers; Kevin Durant, Brooklyn; LeBron James, L.A. Lakers; Nikola Jokic, Denver; Zion Williamson, New Orleans
> Last year: Giannis Antetokounmpo and Luka Doncic – 43%

Which player forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments?
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 27%
2. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn – 20%
3. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 17%
4. James Harden, Brooklyn – 13%
5. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 10%
6. Nikola Jokic, Denver – 7%
> Also receiving votes: Luka Doncic, Dallas; Joel Embiid, Philadelphia
> Last year: James Harden – 32%

Who is the best point guard in the NBA?
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 57%
2. Damian Lillard, Portland – 17%
3. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 13%
4. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 7%
Chris Paul, Phoenix – 7%
> Last year: Stephen Curry – 30%

Who is the best small forward in the NBA?
1. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn – 67%
2. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 17%
3. Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers – 7%
> Also receiving votes: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee; Luka Doncic, Dallas; Khris Middleton, Milwaukee
> Last year: LeBron James – 57%

Who is the best power forward in the NBA?
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 63%
2. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 27%
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn – 10%
> Last year: Giannis Antetokounmpo – 46%

Who is the most versatile defender in the NBA?
1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 40%
2. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia – 27%
3. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 10%
4. Draymond Green, Golden State – 7%
Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers – 7%
> Also receiving votes: Bam Adebayo, Miami; Jimmy Butler, Miami; Paul George, LA Clippers
> Last year: N/A

Which player is the most athletic?
1. Zion Williamson, New Orleans – 27%
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 20%
3. Anthony Edwards, Minnesota – 17%
4. Zach LaVine, Chicago – 13%
5. Ja Morant, Memphis – 10%
> Also receiving votes: Hamidou Diallo, Detroit; LeBron James, L.A. Lakers; Derrick Jones Jr., Chicago; Ben Simmons, Philadelphia

Which player is the best passer?
1. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 33%
Nikola Jokic, Denver – 33%
3. Chris Paul, Phoenix – 10%
4. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 7%
> Also receiving votes: LaMelo Ball, Charlotte; Facundo Campazzo, Denver; James Harden, Brooklyn; Russell Westbrook, L.A. Lakers; Trae Young, Atlanta
> Last year: LeBron James – 46%

Which player is the best leader?
1. Chris Paul, Phoenix – 43%
2. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 20%
3. Damian Lillard, Portland – 17%
4. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 10%
> Also receiving votes: Jimmy Butler, Miami; Stephen Curry, Golden State; Nikola Jokic, Denver

Who is the most versatile player in the NBA?
1. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 57%
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 17%
3. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn – 13%
4. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 7%
Kawhi Leonard, LA Clippers – 7%
> Last year: LeBron James – 61%

Which player has the best basketball IQ?
1. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 53%
2. Chris Paul, Phoenix – 30%
3. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 10%
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver – 7%
> Last year: N/A%

https://www.nba.com/news/2021-22-gmsurvey

Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:

How did he "slip?"

Kawhi said no. Should Rob have pulled out of the negotiations earlier and gone after Jimmy Butler?

More to the point:

Q - what happened after Rob "failed?"
A - we won a championship.

Is that failing?
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:32 am    Post subject:

^ Jezzus christ… How is gov wrong with that statement?

When you slip up, you slow down your progress, catch your footing and keep it moving.

Did we get a 3rd max player in 2019?…nope!
Did we get one in 2021?…yep!

Hence he slipped up, but recovered. He can do some things wrong as well as do some things right. That’s the point.

Some of y’all really believe dude can walk on water. He can make a bridge of manna for sure, but he’s still not infallible. Maybe y’all failing to see that point as well.

Btw, why you quoting “failed”…never did gov use that particular word in their post.

Anywho…seems like most GMs liked Bron’s moves to bring in Russ…discuss
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:19 am    Post subject:

Athleticism is still there although I didn’t see him jumping over people last night but can still out muscle on drives/spins and surprisingly still has a good first step against younger guys… and of course the back up to 3 pt line when switched to a big then fake drive/step left and drain a 3, it’s still there, it’s perfect, it’s art (everybody know he gonna do that and still there’s nothing that big can do anything about lol)… Slim King bout to lead us to #18
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject:

Yes physically I saw what I needed to see from Lebron.

Honestly, it's remarkable that he is still so dominant on the court. But at the same time, it's a bit sad that all of our guys seem so helpless without him STILL.

He comes in and it's an immediate difference in his gravity and impact, compare that to AD or Russ and it's like night and day. Which shouldn't be the case as the guy is 37. Yes he is an all-time great but we need these other guys around him to step up.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1602, 1603, 1604 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1603 of 2079
Jump to: