The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1624, 1625, 1626 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:51 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:
that was just a special performance by Lebron.. wow.. amazing close out.

just wished he didn't bother kicking out the fans.. just don't need the added negative drama around the team.

read a couple of comments from people who said they were at the game claiming she told Lebron that she hopes hiis son dies in a car crash.

Now if this is true...I dont give a flying (bleep) somebody tell me that im personally throwing that person out..That (bleep) is downright evil and EVIL BEGONE!!

I also saw another post claiming the guy tried to spit on LeBron and said “I hope you get COVID”.

wow that was what it took to get into Lebron's nerves? what's up with Lebron nowadays...he's damn too sensitive.

he's dealt with the worst before... Stephenson, Draymond, etc... he handled those guys with poise... but now,he hits a guy on the face because of being boxed out... then the next game, gets fans kicked out because of meaningless threats.

as your nick suggest, he needs to not be a wuss.

Would you please dial it back? Your posts all say the same thing and your act is old. Very, very old. If you have nothing to contribute but nonstop trolling criticism of our top player then find somewhere else to post.

ok ill take that as we can't criticize Lebron. noted on that.

these aren't even valid criticisms. Wtf are you criticizing here?? Aw he should have kept his poise. The fact that he didn't when for the most part of his career he has should tell you something. Who knows what was being said. But just basing of off your latest comments i'd say you expect players to be emotionless.

I know right, it's not even a criticism per se, and people are getting their under garments in a bunch.. all I said was that I wish Lebron just ignored those fans, and it would have been a perfect game. I wish Lebron would tune those things out.

I dont even think it was a perfect game to be honest I think those two made him splash three buckets in a row or something.

Good thing he didn't tune them out!

exactly my point... he obviously got mad, and that may have fueled him.... he shouldve just made those fans sit through it and make them watch how he finished the Pacers off. you know, Maybe pointed at them or looked at them after every impossible shot he made. would've been much cooler.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:

This isn't even about LBJ. This is about you being an annoying poster and borderline troll on many topics.

ill take it that you feel being annoyed when I disagree with a post. again, noted on that. I didn't realize, I can't disagree.

meanwhile, people are calling posts, trash posts, and it's ok. fine.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Osama YoMama
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:

This isn't even about LBJ. This is about you being an annoying poster and borderline troll on many topics.

ill take it that you feel being annoyed when I disagree with a post. again, noted on that. I didn't realize, I can't disagree.

Are you 12 years old? Knock it off, already.

GSW 135
LAL 95

Result:

LAL 123
GSW 119
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject:

Being a fan does not give you permission to do or say anything you want to the players. The trend has continued to become more and more vicious and downright ridiculous in multiple sports, including youth sports.

The players should not have to ignore or accept asinine comments or behaviors from spoiled and entitled fans. Maybe a good “player going into the stands to deliver a solid ass whooping” is needed. (sarcasm)

We have no clue what was said to James that caused him to be upset enough to call out the couple. If anything in the area of the rumored comments, good for him to hold them accountable.

I get that fans get passionate about their teams, I know I do. But have some common courtesy and respect. Some of the a-hole behavior reported and personally seen goes way over the line. And as I stated, it trickles down to youth sports. Disgusting behavior needs to be cleaned up!
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:02 am    Post subject:

Osama YoMama wrote:
Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:

calling posters 12 years old is apparently fine, and a sign of maturity, right? give me a break, and get off your high horse.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:05 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
Osama YoMama wrote:
Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:

calling posters 12 years old is apparently fine, and a sign of maturity, right? give me a break, and get off your high horse.

I warned you multiple times and you react with more of the same. So now this really is an official warning. Stop being a jerk or you will be suspended. There is no need to respond to this post.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:08 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

just wished he didn't bother kicking out the fans.. just don't need the added negative drama around the team.

read a couple of comments from people who said they were at the game claiming she told Lebron that she hopes he dies in a car crash.

Now if this is true...I dont give a flying (bleep) somebody tell me that im personally throwing that person out..That (bleep) is downright evil and EVIL BEGONE!!

if true, that's a severe over reaction on Lebron's part... he needs to toughen up and tune those things out ... that's just being too sensitive.

I just can't handle it anymore, having to defend Lebron for people calling him a snowflake, ... just because some girl tells him a hypothetical situation that may never happen.

Kobe or MJ would have never done that. Kobe would have put up 50 and smiled at the couple every time down the floor. But Lebron is no Kobe or MJ.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

read a couple of comments from people who said they were at the game claiming she told Lebron that she hopes he dies in a car crash.

if true, that's a severe over reaction on Lebron's part... he needs to toughen up and tune those things out ... that's just being too sensitive.

I just can't handle it anymore, having to defend Lebron for people calling him a snowflake, ... just because some girl tells him a hypothetical situation that may never happen.

Kobe or MJ would have never done that. Kobe would have put up 50 and smiled at the couple every time down the floor. But Lebron is no Kobe or MJ.

People gotta stop using Kobe and Mj as the bar.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

Sorry, they are the bar.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

So now we are all of a sudden a Kobe fan, huh?
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:21 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

yup. like Kobe said, none of what fans say, including cowbells, don't block his shots.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

the thing is, you know, Lebron has shown this mentality before... he's played mad, and showed hecklers why they shouldn't get under his skin... I hope he just let's his play do the talking... I remember one time, he heard a Cavs official laughing at him, so he then tortured the Cavs the next quarter... also, something in Toronto before with Bosh's girl, don't really remember, but after the incident, he lit them up.

but last year, he got fans kicked out in Atlanta, and then again last night... because they said something. I mean, whatever. Fans are something you can't control, but what he can do is play through it.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:48 am    Post subject:

Fans are bound by the code of conduct for the arena. Apparently these two were told by security to take it down. The arena can kick unruly fans out. Unless we know what was said by these fans that crossed the line, who are we to criticize what the arena security did? I doubt they did that to please LBJ, and that their conduct violated the arena rules.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:08 am    Post subject:

This is the Lebron we'd get in the playoffs if he was well rested. Unfortunately, if we're barely getting by these non-playoff teams with him on the floor, then we probably won't get to load manage him. Westcrook has been a total bust so Lebron's gonna have to carry this team to a playoff spot and then will be too worn out for the playoffs.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Drifts wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

If someone made a joke about Vanessa, Kobe wouldn’t taken it lightly, Karl Malone knows it.
I will just say this, if that couple said the same thing to someone like Artest, they’d be in real trouble. Probably in ICU
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:21 am    Post subject:

So now you want the guy to stay cool while someone is screaming they hope "Bronny dies in a car wreck"?

Jesus. LeBron was completely right to kick them out. And it had no effect on his game.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:22 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
So now you want the guy to stay cool while someone is screaming they hope "Bronny dies in a car wreck"?

Jesus. LeBron was completely right to kick them out. And it had no effect on his game.

Jazz fans used to mock Kobe during his Denver trial back in the day, fans can be arrogant.
BEazy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 am    Post subject:

I get it, you can say all you want about LeBron the person but when it comes to involving the man's family that is crossing the line.

I remember when Derek Fisher's daughter was diagnosed with eye cancer and we were playing in Utah and all those fans were making fun of the Fisher's daughter's eye cancer. Fans are (bleep) stupid when it comes to their favorite team's success. Those fans in Utah got burnt alive by the media, and I'm sure these two weirdos will get the same.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:31 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:

Jazz fans used to mock Kobe during his Denver trial back in the day, fans can be arrogant.

Mocking Kobe is kind of different than mocking his family.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:36 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:

You really think those fans weren’t thinking the same thing in regards to Kobe? a lot of fans say stupid crap, just ask Danny Green.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject:

Pretty classy of Lebron not to disclose what those people said, given that their faces were on camera.

Last edited by PenG_ on Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

read a couple of comments from people who said they were at the game claiming she told Lebron that she hopes hiis son dies in a car crash.

I also saw another post claiming the guy tried to spit on LeBron and said “I hope you get COVID”.

wow that was what it took to get into Lebron's nerves? what's up with Lebron nowadays...he's damn too sensitive.

he's dealt with the worst before... Stephenson, Draymond, etc... he handled those guys with poise... but now,he hits a guy on the face because of being boxed out... then the next game, gets fans kicked out because of meaningless threats.

Would you please dial it back? Your posts all say the same thing and your act is old. Very, very old. If you have nothing to contribute but nonstop trolling criticism of our top player then find somewhere else to post.

There’s being critical and then there’s hating…guess which one you’re doing
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:31 am    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Drifts wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
TMG wrote:
Drifts wrote:

Some humans think there is a (bleep) line of DECENCY
IDGAF what your purpose is LEAVE PEOPLES KIDS AND FAMILY THE (bleep) OUT YA MOUTH when it comes to TRASH TALKING

https://twitter.com/jbeyer1831/status/1463743736807104516?s=20

"I hope Bronny dies in a car wreck?"

Oh, like Gigi died in a Helicopter crash?

Never bring someones loved ones into trash talk
Never trash talk about someones loved one being killed
Never trash talk about killing someones child..

Those people probably bought pictures of Kobe and Gigi's dead bodies off the cops who took pictures...

Like that (bleep)?... If they truly said that..they need to be spoken to by community mental health
They will probably lose their jobs come Monday if this is true

WTF is wrong with fans and what they will allow themselves to say and do just because of "sports"?

If you were my employee and said (bleep) like that.. I would always look at you sideways and probably ask you to remove yourself from the workplace.

Why should LeBron toughen up when a human talks about the death of his still living child.. (bleep) THOSE PEOPLE
*and anyone who calls LeBron a snowflake for it

There is a line you just don't cross.. I cannot even imagine you think he needs defended.. He needs promoted..

Once again (bleep) THOSE PEOPLE who say evil vile (bleep).. You do not involve someones family and especially not the death of their family

WTF is wrong with fans of adrenaline sports.. wtf man
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:34 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
danzag wrote:

You really think those fans weren’t thinking the same thing in regards to Kobe? a lot of fans say stupid crap, just ask Danny Green.

Normally fans In court side and front rows are pretty classy and well mannered. If someone from the 200/300 yell something, the athletes can’t hear it anyways.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:36 am    Post subject:

IG is on point. People forget what Kobe had to deal with in Colorado and totally disregard the racial implications of the trial in 04. He didn't just deal with prosecutorial misconduct by the DA- he also dealt with a mob that presumed he was guilty solely because of his skin color. The games in Denver were brutal, but he always silenced the crowd in some way or form. Also want to point out the "victim" was taken more seriously, and the media gave her the benefit of the doubt the entire way through, despite all the holes in her story (see Dave Chapelle's skit on it).

The media made it infinitely worse. ESPN sided with the racists in Denver, and wrote hit piece after hit piece, with Shelly Smith leading the way. I think she's one of the few people who Kobe didn't forgive years later, because she was paramount in turning the mob against him.

This isn't a good look for Lebron in my opinion. I get fans saying stupid (bleep), but it sets a dangerous precedent for a player to kick out fans simply because he doesn't like what they have to say. Totally different from getting physical or spitting on players, which should be a bannable offense.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1624, 1625, 1626 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1625 of 2079
Jump to: