Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 476, 477, 478 ... 512, 513, 514  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
I think Wilder will KO Fury in the rematch, KO Ruiz, possibly KO Joshua, then retire. Fury was lucky to survive the first fight. Ruiz will do the same thing to Joshua in the rematch, which will set up the Ruiz vs. Wilder fight (after Wilder handles Fury).

Fury was beating Wilder until the knock down. If he stays away for the one punch KO power if of Wilder I think Fury will win the fight on points.

Fury barely beat the long count he was given and should have been ruled out. Wilder always gets outboxed until the KO comes, and it comes for everyone he fights. He is always better in rematches, and he will get to Fury before the late rounds in the rematch.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
jodeke wrote:
BadGuy wrote:
I think Wilder will KO Fury in the rematch, KO Ruiz, possibly KO Joshua, then retire. Fury was lucky to survive the first fight. Ruiz will do the same thing to Joshua in the rematch, which will set up the Ruiz vs. Wilder fight (after Wilder handles Fury).

Fury was beating Wilder until the knock down. If he stays away for the one punch KO power if of Wilder I think Fury will win the fight on points.

Fury barely beat the long count he was given and should have been ruled out. Wilder always gets outboxed until the KO comes, and it comes for everyone he fights. He is always better in rematches, and he will get to Fury before the late rounds in the rematch.

Fury is in the best shape of his life. As I said if he's able to stay away from the one punch KO power of Wilder I think he wins on points. I like the Gypsy in the rematch.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I'd go on record with the Gypsy King winning on points.

As long as he doesn't get caught and he can jab and do combos.

All things being equal he should win, but gotta watch for that right.

As for Ortiz, I think he should have got in a little closer to sort of smother Wilder, that would have negated some of his power a bit due to range.

But that's too late now.

Bye.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject:

The fight of the night was the Brandon Figueroa / Julio Ceja bout at super bantam weight. Huge amounts of punches thrown about 1400 per fighter. Great action fight. Ruled a draw I would love to see that again.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
The fight of the night was the Brandon Figueroa / Julio Ceja bout at super bantam weight. Huge amounts of punches thrown about 1400 per fighter. Great action fight. Ruled a draw I would love to see that again.

True they banged for 12 rounds. Scroll back to the beginning.

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Joshua vs Ruiz coming up Saturday. I'm thinking Joshua will be cautious. His chin has been exposed. He'll do a lot of boxing. Ruiz will charge like a Brahma Bull. I give him a punchers chance.

BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject:

Ruiz will embarrass Joshua worse than the first fight. Joshua is too slow, robotic, and stupid to win. Ruiz didn't land a lucky punch. He was hitting AJ with barrages of punches all night long with better timing and speed, and I don't see AJ adjusting effectively enough to that to win. AJ threw his best shots and couldn't finish Ruiz after having put him down first. Ruiz will be even more confident in the rematch.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:10 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Joshua vs Ruiz coming up Saturday. I'm thinking Joshua will be cautious. His chin has been exposed. He'll do a lot of boxing. Ruiz will charge like a Brahma Bull. I give him a punchers chance.

If Joshua is going to try to outbox Ruiz he's in for a long night. Andy has quicker hands and better boxing skills.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:51 am    Post subject:

I want Ruiz to win, just cause he's an inspiration to us dad bods everywhere but Joshua gonna knock him out, there's no surprise no more, we gonna see the fundamentally sound make no mistake AJ. KO before rd 7
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject:

What time is the fight here on the West coast?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject:

Sojo wrote:
What time is the fight here on the West coast?

Not sure if this will answer your question. I'm going to keep DAZN on all day.

FIGHTING WALK Joshua vs Ruiz 2 UK time CONFIRMED: What time does Saudi rematch start and how do I watch fight on TV and online?

LINK

ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Card starts at 1200 noon Eastern time with ring walk for the main about 345 Eastern according to reports
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:27 am    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
Card starts at 1200 noon Eastern time with ring walk for the main about 345 Eastern according to reports

Thanks for the heads up. I'll hit DAZN at 9:00am PST.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject:

Teddy Atlas picks Joshua to win tomorrow. He says Ruiz has let money ruin him. He's not as hungry as he was before. He's 15 pounds heavier than his last fight with Joshua. Money is not a factor with Joshua he has redemption on his mind. I like Andy but I'm going to go with Anthony.

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I like Andy but I'm going to go with Anthony.

I will be really surprised if Anthony Joshua does not win....at least I am pulling for him. Not a fan of Ruiz at all.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:51 pm    Post subject:

If asked lick on agree then navigate to weigh in. If not go to beginning of video.

Ruiz vs Joshua weigh in.

LINK

adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
If asked lick on agree then navigate to weigh in. If not go to beginning of video.

Ruiz vs Joshua weigh in.

LINK

that link just goes to sign in page?
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:37 am    Post subject:

Put me down as predicting Joshua to win.

Still feel like AJ didn't take Ruiz seriously enough first time around, now AJ has to know if he doesn't win this one he might be finished.

What annoys me is that AJ will probably win, then they'll have a 3rd match which he will probably win again, then we'll be another year down the line and he will still be ducking Wilder.

I look forward to Fury v Wilder 2, but I do expect this time that Wilder will knock Tyson out. I love Fury and admire his comeback from what he went through, and even believe he is a better boxer, but once Wilder rides out the storm and figures out how to land that big bomb, I don't believe Fury gets up this time.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:14 am    Post subject:

Ruiz catches him later in the fight. Around the 9th round after trying to smother Joshua during the fight. TKO for Ruiz and still champ. We’ll see I guess. Last thing I want to see is Ruiz demolished.

Bye.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject:

Charlo bro fighting tonight?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Ruiz vs Joshua weigh in.

LINK

that link just goes to sign in page?

I get the weigh in on my computer. You may have to agree to go further.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject:

Just tuned into the fight card. It's raining in Saudi Arabia.

BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:

Yes, Jermall is fighting tonight. Looking forward to watching the Ruiz vs. Joshua fight first.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
governator wrote:

Yes, Jermall is fighting tonight. Looking forward to watching the Ruiz vs. Joshua fight first.

I'm tuned in on DAZN. Just in case the fight comes later for some I won't post the winner. Don't want to be a spoiler. Who's carrying the Charlo fight?

Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject:

AJ is back

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 476, 477, 478 ... 512, 513, 514  Next
Page 477 of 514
Jump to: