THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Fwiw, I hear Barr is nearly done summarizing the suicide note.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:20 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Trump has tried to poison the well of discussion by saying if there is any foul play look at the Clintons. Which is hilarious since Trump and his lackies have the means, motive, and opportunity to make sure Epstein never cooperated. Be it in court or direct communications with the media.

I think it is critically important that if one wants to be honest in regards to Epstein's case, one needs to hyper aware that those who are implicated run through a collection of people on each end of the political spectrum . . . including the Clintons.

That's not to say the Clinton's took out Epstein. But the Clinton's don't look good in the context of the case over all.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It said Russia would consider a failure by Google to respond to the request as “interference in its sovereign affairs” and “hostile influence (over) and obstruction of democratic elections in Russia”.

Quote:
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia’s state communications watchdog has asked Google (GOOGL.O) to stop advertising “illegal mass events” on its YouTube video platform, it said on Sunday.

Future of America if we sit on our asses
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-politics-protests-google/russia-after-protests-tells-google-not-to-advertise-illegal-events-idUSKCN1V10BY
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump has tried to poison the well of discussion by saying if there is any foul play look at the Clintons. Which is hilarious since Trump and his lackies have the means, motive, and opportunity to make sure Epstein never cooperated. Be it in court or direct communications with the media.

I think it is critically important that if one wants to be honest in regards to Epstein's case, one needs to hyper aware that those who are implicated run through a collection of people on each end of the political spectrum . . . including the Clintons.

That's not to say the Clinton's took out Epstein. But the Clinton's don't look good in the context of the case over all.

That’s the thing. I would not be shocked to find some malfeasance on Bill’s part with Epstein. And if Hillary was president and had an AG who was transparently and egregiously covering for her on multiple crimes, and Epstein dies in these circumstances under their control, you’re damn right you’d want that investigated. Trump and his people have already helped with murders. Before and after. This isn’t some stretch. It’s actually what you’d expect them to do.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
You’re mining the giant assumption that he was suicidal.

Not at all. Not even remotely.

But I'll indulge your exaggeration by asking for at least the third time (without
any answer), if the first suicide attempt was actually a murder attempt, why would Epstein and his team not say otherwise and request protection?

Quote:
Considering what he knew, and about whom, he didn’t even wait to negotiate cooperation or any other offer.

Exactly my point. If the people he was previously protecting turned on him and tried to murder him the first time, why would he sit back and willingly play along with them? The answer is he wouldn't. He and his legal team would be doing everything they could to keep him alive, including providing testimony in exchange for personal protection.

Quote:
A narcissist like him decided first thing to off himself?

A guy who had been used to exploiting his privilege to do unspeakable things was faced with seeing that all come crashing down with the realization he may be stuck in prison for the rest of his life?

That's exactly the kind of cowardly narcissist who would try to take easy way out.

Quote:
But the bottom line here is that it’s possible, but it’s much more sure that he was a textbook murder subject.

He is definitely a textbook example of someone people would have the motive to murder. But the events far more support the scenario that they didn't have to. And they definitely don't support the idea that he would willingly go along with the plot to his own murder.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Sure. Just like I said to adkindo a page or 2 ago. Pedophilia has no political affiliation.

But lets not pretend the Clintons had the same means of access and control over Epstein that Trump and his administration had. Not to mention the Clintons don't have Trump's pattern of illegal behavior either. Or Trump's pattern of projecting his own sins on others.

To put it plainly, if there was a suspect list. Sure put the Clintons on it. But Trump, Barr, Trump's secretary (who gave Epstein his 1st lenient sentence in the first place), and others in the administration should be at the top of the list.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

That’s the thing. I would not be shocked to find some malfeasance on Bill’s part with Epstein. And if Hillary was president and had an AG who was transparently and egregiously covering for her on multiple crimes, and Epstein dies in these circumstances under their control, you’re damn right you’d want that investigated. Trump and his people have already helped with murders. Before and after. This isn’t some stretch. It’s actually what you’d expect them to do.

William Barr will do everything in his power to protect the POTUS.

And I am not sure how close that prison was to 5th Avenue...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/23/trump_i_could_stand_in_the_middle_of_fifth_avenue_and_shoot_somebody_and_i_wouldnt_lose_any_voters.html
Donald Trump makes a comment about his current momentum at a campaign stop in Sioux City, Iowa on Saturday.
Posted on January 23, 2016
"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

As reference to our Administration helping with political murders
The "Two Princes" yikes...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/22/1806322/-Kushner-gave-the-Saudi-Crown-Prince-a-hit-list-of-enemies-from-US-intel-including-Khashoggi
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:06 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Sure. Just like I said to adkindo a page or 2 ago. Pedophilia has no political affiliation.

But lets not pretend the Clintons had the same means of access and control over Epstein that Trump and his administration had. Not to mention the Clintons don't have Trump's pattern of illegal behavior either. Or Trump's pattern of projecting his own sins on others.

To put it plainly, if there was a suspect list. Sure put the Clintons on it. But Trump, Barr, Trump's secretary (who gave Epstein his 1st lenient sentence in the first place), and others in the administration should be at the top of the list.

The only Hispanic in Trumps cabinet... just so happened to cut his friend Jeffrey Epstein a nice plea deal...

Why was Acosta given his position in Trumps Cabinet.. Maybe he is a child rapist himself?

Quote:
Tenure

In 2019, Acosta proposed cutting the funding of his department's International Labor Affairs Bureau from $68 million in 2018 to under $20 million in 2020. That agency combats human trafficking (including child sex trafficking), child labor and forced labor internationally.[58][59]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta#Tenure
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Just to reiterate in case it has been buried in the discussion, I totally believe that there is shadiness in Epstein’s death. But I don’t believe the shadiness involved an elaborate plan involving two murder attempts and Epstein playing along with that plan.

The shadiness quite clearly lies in the fact that a guy who tried to kill himself once before was suspiciously taken off suicide watch

What is logically far easier?

Trying to get operatives to engage in multiple murder attempts while staging them as suicide attempts AND while the victim plays along?

Or to get someone who has already tried to kill themself taken off suicide watch?

Conspiracies are fun. But not when they defy simple logic.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject:

I hope this is a fair question

So he was facing life in a Federal Penitentiary
They're known for their easygoing atmospheres
He is at least .. at least a Multi Millionaire <<These types don't have problems in prisons unless they are old and frail and stupid.. none of which Epstein was

Other than prison.. what good reason would Epstein have to take his own life

Remorse and Guilt.. not a chance..

Why would he kill himself?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:31 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Just to reiterate in case it has been buried in the discussion, I totally believe that there is shadiness in Epstein’s death. But I don’t believe the shadiness involved an elaborate plan involving two murder attempts and Epstein playing along with that plan.

The shadiness quite clearly lies in the fact that a guy who tried to kill himself once before was suspiciously taken off suicide watch

Trying to get operatives to engage in multiple murder attempts while staging them as suicide attempts AND while the victim plays along?

Or to get someone who has already tried to kill themself taken off suicide watch?

1) How do you know he played along? His means of communication with the outside could've been silenced.
2) Even if both incidents in prison were suicide. That doesn't mean people didn't aid him in his efforts. Or threaten him. Or incentivize him.
3) If people did want him dead. And if his first incident in prison was a suicide attempt. It would make sense the people who wanted him dead made sure he succeeded the 2nd time around.

Although I think either is possible. I'm not to hung up on the suicide vs. homicide distinction. Or the taboo that comes along with the word "conspiracies". This situation smells heinous. Maybe it's all smoke and no fire. But there is plenty of room for rational people to be skeptical.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

1) How do you know he played along? His means of communication with the outside could've been silenced.
2) Even if both incidents in prison were suicide. That doesn't mean people didn't aid him in his efforts. Or threaten him. Or incentivize him.
3) If people did want him dead. And if his first incident in prison was a suicide attempt. It would make sense the people who wanted him dead made sure he succeeded the 2nd time around.

Although I think either is possible. I'm not to hung up on the suicide vs. homicide distinction. Or the taboo that comes along with the word "conspiracies". This situation smells heinous. Maybe it's all smoke and no fire. But there is plenty of room for rational people to be skeptical.

Exactly my point. No need to go to an elaborate murder plot when you can simply let him do the deed himself.

And now we know guards broke protocol by not checking on him as they should have been:

... GUARDS DIDN'T CHECK ON HIM
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject:

With all the focus on convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's suicide in jail, I would like to use this opportunity for those suddenly concerned about the state of Penology to support the Innocence project- an organization focused on releasing wrongfully incarcerated individuals:

https://www.innocenceproject.org

I am sure if some good investigative journalist went digging, they would find that during William Barr's tenure in Justice- some other people could possibly have died under suspicious circumstances in the prison system but weren't the right color, or had the right connections to be investigated so thoroughly as convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

Maybe Barr should look into the sad tale of Kalief Browder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalief_Browder
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Suicide at the jail, which serves mainly as a holding facility for about 765 men and women awaiting trial for federal crimes of all levels, is rare.
A review of published stories found only one such death in the past 21 years, the 1998 suicide of South Philadelphia drug kingpin Louis Turra, who reportedly hanged himself.

A handful of suicide attempts were also reported.

But life in the specialized units often involves inmates being watched by cameras in their cells and checked by guards almost constantly.One former inmate, Uzair Paracha, who was held there for two years until 2005, wrote he was subjected to frequent strip searches, isolation from other prisoners, lights that were left on 22 or 23 hours per day.

He said guards “monitored us like lab rats.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/suicide-supposedly-nearly-impossible-at-ulta-secure-jeffrey-epstein-lockup/
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:

Maybe Barr should look into the sad tale of Kalief Browder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalief_Browder

Born
May 25, 1993
Apprehended *with zero evidence
May 15, 2010

Not even 17 years old yet
17th birthday in Rikers

I remember reading this and being very upset

It's like the ICE team dropping that 40 year American resident off in Iraq
Where he died very soon after due to not having any insulin
They wouldn't do that to a dog but this guy.. hmm just so frightening how different human hearts are. Dude begged and pleaded.. He was born in a Greek refugee camp and his family were from Iraq. He lived in America since before the age of One. At 41 he was sent to Iraq to die by Trump

Just like these psychos who pay $100,000 to get a picture with Trump
It's like they need a picture to prove they don't have any Heart cells.

Just reminded me of a quote from the movie Barnyard

A strong man stands up for himself
A stronger man stands up for others
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Here we go again. Remember when the DNC created a rules reform package that was supposed to lessen the power/influence of superdelegates in the next Presidential election? It turns out that the 769 superdelegates are allowed to vote if the convention is contested.

How do you get a contested convention? By allowing 20+ candidates to run for President and split the vote on the progressive side so that a second ballot is all but inevitable. In other words, those that have the extra power of being super-delegates weren't giving up anything. Do you want additional accusations that DNC is rigging the outcome of the primaries? Because this is how you get that.

“Nobody wants to anticipate a campaign where we go to a second ballot, but if you’re smart you have to,” said Jed Ober, Hillary for America’s deputy delegate director in 2016 and chief of staff to Rep. Susan Wild of Pennsylvania, who is uncommitted but was invited to the call. Ober joined Monday’s call on Wild’s behalf. He said the Buttigieg campaign was the first to reach out this cycle and that all signs point to them building a sophisticated delegate-wrangling operation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-buttigieg-campaign-aggressively-courts-superdelegates-in-preparation-for-a-contested-convention?ref=scroll
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject:

As democrat in California. The most important issues for me are:
Economy
Climate
Immigration
Health care
Education

In order
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject:

I am curious
If Trump loses re-election and a Democrat wins
On January 20th 2021
He will be charged with countless crimes from New York?

Will any of his charges require handcuffs and jail or is it impossible for even a past president to go to jail.. since he still gets SS protection?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Here we go again. Remember when the DNC created a rules reform package that was supposed to lessen the power/influence of superdelegates in the next Presidential election? It turns out that the 769 superdelegates are allowed to vote if the convention is contested.

How do you get a contested convention? By allowing 20+ candidates to run for President and split the vote on the progressive side so that a second ballot is all but inevitable. In other words, those that have the extra power of being super-delegates weren't giving up anything. Do you want additional accusations that DNC is rigging the outcome of the primaries? Because this is how you get that.

“Nobody wants to anticipate a campaign where we go to a second ballot, but if you’re smart you have to,” said Jed Ober, Hillary for America’s deputy delegate director in 2016 and chief of staff to Rep. Susan Wild of Pennsylvania, who is uncommitted but was invited to the call. Ober joined Monday’s call on Wild’s behalf. He said the Buttigieg campaign was the first to reach out this cycle and that all signs point to them building a sophisticated delegate-wrangling operation."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pete-buttigieg-campaign-aggressively-courts-superdelegates-in-preparation-for-a-contested-convention?ref=scroll

How did the DNC compel 20 different candidates to run and how do they have the power to determine who does or doesn't stay in the race through the convention? The individual campaigns make those decisions. The DNC makes rules for all contingencies. The don't have the power to orchestrate any specific outcome. Again, it's up to the candidate to know the rules and use them to their advantage or not, and then it's up the voters. If two progressive candidates are in the race, and one is within shouting distance of the nomination and the other is trailing substantially, then maybe the two progressives should get to together and discuss one getting out the of race so that the progressive vote doesn't get split thus guaranteeing neither of them winning. The DNC has nothing to do with that either.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Surfitall wrote:

How did the DNC compel 20 different candidates to run and how do they have the power to determine who does or doesn't stay in the race through the convention? The individual campaigns make those decisions. The DNC makes rules for all contingencies. The don't have the power to orchestrate any specific outcome. Again, it's up to the candidate to know the rules and use them to their advantage or not, and then it's up the voters. If two progressive candidates are in the race, and one is within shouting distance of the nomination and the other is trailing substantially, then maybe the two progressives should get to together and discuss one getting out the of race so that the progressive vote doesn't get split thus guaranteeing neither of them winning. The DNC has nothing to do with that either.

If the DNC hadn’t accommodated the 20 candidates, they would have been accused of intentionally limiting the field in order to rig the primaries to increase the odds for party favorites. Now that they have the expanded pool, they are accused of rigging the election by forcing a second ballot.

For some people, it wouldn’t matter what the DNC did, it’d still be accused of being corrupt against their preferred candidate. There’s nothing the DNC can do please that collective.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject:

(accidentally deleted the first paragraph of this post where I basically said prison employees were often dipsh-ts, but rarely unsure of themselves.)

I worked at a prison where there was a CO who got murdered by an inmate in a mop closet right next to the control center. One CO stated he heard a scream, but didn't investigate. Inmate somehow got her body into the dumpster while being escorted by another CO, her body was found at a landfill (similar to a female CO murder at Green Haven in NY in 81, body found at landfill). Stuff like that. Only a few years later at my prison, an inmate committed suicide apparently due to 30 min rounds not being done. CIM (Chino) had a violent staff murder in 2005. Suicides and murders in prison happen more often than we know lest we live close enough to see it on the news.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:

I worked at a prison where there was a CO who got murdered by an inmate in a mop closet right next to the control center. One CO stated he heard a scream, but didn't investigate. Inmate somehow got her body into the dumpster while being escorted by another CO, her body was found at a landfill (similar to a female CO murder at Green Haven in NY in 81, body found at landfill)
. Stuff like that. Only a few years later at my prison, an inmate committed suicide apparently due to 30 min rounds not being done. CIM (Chino) had a violent staff murder in 2005. Suicides and murders in prison happen more often than we know lest we live close enough to see it on the news.

DAMN NPZ. You've seen some Oz level stuff. You should write a book someday. I'd buy and read it.
I'm assuming you worked at a max pen?
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:40 am    Post subject:

In the last 21 years, the MCC has had only one suicide. Then the highest profile prisoner in quite some time, with rich and powerful associates/enemies, is left "unattended", and is found dead. Give me a break.

Looks like the feds are now targeting his gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell. Interesting enough, her father died under suspicious circumstances, and was widely considered to be a part of the Israeli Mossad. There are rumors that Epstein was also part of "foreign intelligence". Maybe he had diplomatic immunity? Check out the colors of his temple Looks similar to the Israeli flag. Maybe a coincidence.

Today it was reported in the NY Times that Epstein had a framed picture of the Saudi royal prince MBS in his house, and they were good friends. MBS had visited him "often." When the FBI raided his Manhattan mansion, they found an old Saudi passport with Epstein's picture.

Ghislaine Maxwell wiki:
Quote:
She was reported to be socializing with a crowd that included Ivana Trump and Adnan Khashoggi's son. Maxwell quickly rose to wider prominence as a New York City socialite

Adnan Khashoggi. Guess who his nephew is? Yup, Jamal Khashoggi, the guy who was chopped up into little pieces by MBS. Weird coincidences all around this story. There is SO MUCH deeper than I think anyone has any idea of, and I doubt we'll ever know the full story.

Also, another nephew of Khashoggi was Dodi Fayed, who died in that car accident with Princess Diana. Ok I'm done going down this rabbit hole.
paymonM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:11 am    Post subject:

you have alot of power when you have the ability to blackmail important people

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/#.XUw8L_4jm7I.twitter

"Jeffrey Epstein and the new “Promis”
After it was revealed that Epstein had evaded stricter sentencing in 2008 due to his links to “intelligence,” it was the Mossad ties of Ghislaine Maxwell’s father that have led many to speculate that Epstein’s sexual blackmail operation was sharing incriminating information with the Mossad. Former CBS executive producer and current journalist for the media outlet Narativ, Zev Shalev, has since claimed that he independently confirmed that Epstein was tied directly to the Mossad. "
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject:

^^And all this talk about Russian Interference......

He is also beholden to Saudi Arabia/UAE and Israel.. how did they help him get elected? What specific activities could ex Israeli Intelligence owned cyber hacking and detectives do to assist someone in American elections..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/08/us/politics/rick-gates-psy-group-trump.html

I bring this up because of
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/3003252/trump-gives-golan-heights-gift-israels-netanyahu-who

Just found this.
Quote:
Psy-Group, the company headed by the Israeli media specialist Joel Zamel, who is reportedly being investigated in connection with the alleged illegal intervention in Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, has shut down, according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke to Calcalist on condition of anonymity.

https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3738491,00.html

Then SA and the Nuclear Tech and the nod to the killing of Khashoggi..
August 9, 2019
House Intelligence Committee Revs Up Probe Into Saudi Influence Efforts Targeting Trump
The panel is planning to issue a new “wave” of subpoenas.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/08/house-intelligence-committee-revs-up-probe-into-saudi-influence-efforts-targeting-trump/

That cousin in another article was a bigtime playa.. Donald Bought his yacht that was in a Bond movie..
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3749839/adnan-khashoggi-teen-brides-call-girls-pleasure-wives/

Epstein had to snitch on two Bear Stearns employees from what I also saw..part of the Immunity Acosta gave him

Pedophile multimillionaire Epstein dodged harsh sentence by flipping on Bear Stearns execs: report
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pedophile-multimillionaire-epstein-dodged-harsh-sentence-by-flipping-on-bear-stearns-execs-report-2018-11-29
Published: Nov 29, 2018 6:39 a.m. ET
Quote:
A year-long investigation by the Miami Herald turned up records that show Epstein — who was one of the fund’s largest investors — cooperated in the prosecution of a pair of executives at now-defunct Bear Stearns financial firm and received “valuable consideration” for providing investigators with unspecified information.

Stumbled upon this incredibly..No, I have not read it all< long article on
https://www.justice-integrity.org/1659-trump-found-his-roy-cohn-in-deep-state-fixer-bill-barr
Quote:
Some see Barr as a conservative "institutionalist" committed to a "rule of law" at the Justice Department. Others increasingly regard him as the president's puppet and defender against other law enforcers. We argue in this column that his track record shows a pattern of cynical manipulation of law and rhetoric to enhance the power of the already powerful.

Quote:
"The directive gives Mr. Barr immense leverage," the Times reported, "over the intelligence community and enormous power over what the public learns about the roots of the Russia investigation."

Congruent with Barr's view on near-unlimited powers for a president under what others might view as a fascist "unitary executive" theory of the Constitution, Trump's delegation of power could be an attempt to mobilize the Justice Department against his political opponents.

Quote:
Madsen's reporting came just after a Miami federal judge found that prosecutors, most notably then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, had violated the law in granting Epstein a sweetheart plea deal in 2006 without notifying Epstein's many underage victims.

They numbered scores and perhaps in the vicinity of one hundred, with two claiming at one time ni a withdrawn lawsuit that they had been raped by both Epstein and Trump. The two, "Katie" and "Maria," have alleged that Epstein and Trump raped them at ages 12 and 13.
But the lawsuits have been withdrawn, purportedly after death threats, as Wayne Madsen and this reporter described in a series last year that began under the headline: Welcome To Waterbury: The city that holds secrets that could bring down Trump.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 3669, 3670, 3671  Next
Page 1659 of 3671
Jump to: