The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1039, 1040, 1041 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject:

That was such a dirty foul by CP3, could have dislocated his shoulder.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
It's fine to criticize LBJ. He has had many grounds for criticism. But others do not even articulate that, it's just a blind hatred of him. As long as he's donning a Lakers jersey I will be rooting for him and the team to succeed.

I agree, I criticize him. I still call him "Lebronze". But the dude is an absolute beast, and one of the greatest ever, and he still chose on his own free will to come to the Lakers. Thats good enough for me, even if he is 34.

I even commend him for coming back from this injury and gutting it out with this team. He did tear his groin, he is 34, it is risky. I'm thinking he is going to display alot of heart and guts over the rest of the season.

He looked so tired last night, he has to still be out of shape...understandably.

There's a strong possibility that PG13 would not have come here anyways b/c he was so enamored with WB/OKC.

So no LBJ, no PG13...and then what?

I too am happy that he chose to take this challenge.
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
That was such a dirty foul by CP3, could have dislocated his shoulder.

https://twitter.com/lakerfilmroom/status/1099016841282768896?s=21

Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject:

24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
It's fine to criticize LBJ. He has had many grounds for criticism. But others do not even articulate that, it's just a blind hatred of him. As long as he's donning a Lakers jersey I will be rooting for him and the team to succeed.

I agree, I criticize him. I still call him "Lebronze". But the dude is an absolute beast, and one of the greatest ever, and he still chose on his own free will to come to the Lakers. Thats good enough for me, even if he is 34.

I even commend him for coming back from this injury and gutting it out with this team. He did tear his groin, he is 34, it is risky. I'm thinking he is going to display alot of heart and guts over the rest of the season.

He looked so tired last night, he has to still be out of shape...understandably.

LeBron before tip off said he was about 85% which was up from 80% when he first came back 2 weeks ago, but then he still put up 29/11/6 while also playing center in the 4th quarter.

I don’t know if he’ll ever get back to 100% and it doesn’t help he has to play 40 mins every night, but 85% LeBron is better than about 90% of everyone else in League.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

LeBron before tip off said he was about 85% which was up from 80% when he first came back 2 weeks ago, but then he still put up 29/11/6 while also playing center in the 4th quarter.

I don’t know if he’ll ever get back to 100% and it doesn’t help he has to play 40 mins every night, but 85% LeBron is better than about 90% of everyone else in League.

I think 85% LBJ is still a top 15 player (top 3%).
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:24 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Yea right in that Westbrook Jimmy Butler tier
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Not 100%. It took a month for James to work his way into the season at the beginning, and now coming of injury it'll probably be another couple of weeks to get his endurance anywhere near back. They just need to keep finding ways to win
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Yea right in that Westbrook Jimmy Butler tier

Right. At both 100% while LBJ is 85%.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:32 pm    Post subject:

I was joking Yinomes lol. 85% Bron is still considerably better than WB
At worst he’s 9th
Steph
Giannis
KD
Harden
PG
Embiid
Kawhi
AD

Jokic

Despite those guys 2 way value I still put some of these recent Bron games over their games..especially the game last night
I would have him top 6 consistently at this health
av3773
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:37 pm    Post subject:

The young lakers have to really go after the bottom dweller teams, if they play like a playoff game and blow them out LeBron can get rest and the only way i see us blowing a team out is if at least one of the young guys goes off
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:

av3773 wrote:
The young lakers have to really go after the bottom dweller teams, if they play like a playoff game and blow them out LeBron can get rest and the only way i see us blowing a team out is if at least one of the young guys goes off

Lebron needs to get his fitness back, so having a lot of rest won't really help imo xD

Remember in the first month of the year you had all those people saying "Lebron can no longer take over games cause he's old", then he dominated in the second month? Yeah, we're back to the "he's old" stage and he needs to play big minutes to get his match fitness back imo.
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject:

85% LeBron outplayed 100% Harden last night.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

This was one of a handful of games this year where LeBron has played hard. Big deal. Do this every single game like you're supposed to do.

What's to be impressed about? Because he did his job?

Geez... What has Laker Nation become when we are excited about our so-called leader playing a complete game?
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
This was one of a handful of games this year where LeBron has played hard. Big deal. Do this every single game like you're supposed to do.

Geez... What has Laker Nation become when we are excited about our so-called leader playing a complete game?

I still didn't like his body language in the firs half. He pouts and sulks too much to be a 34 year old man. He also had quite a few turnovers and bricked some free throws as usual. We won that game because BI and Kuzma balled out, but of coarse the media and lebron-ites give all the credit to him. Bottom line is, he's going to have to play that hard or harder for us to get into the playoffs. No excuses, no slogans, just ball dammit.
Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

I still didn't like his body language in the firs half. He pouts and sulks too much to be a 34 year old man. He also had quite a few turnovers and bricked some free throws as usual. We won that game because BI and Kuzma balled out, but of coarse the media and lebron-ites give all the credit to him. Bottom line is, he's going to have to play that hard or harder for us to get into the playoffs. No excuses, no slogans, just ball dammit.

Basically, he ain't for us. And by us, I mean those who are accustomed to rooting for and supporting a grown man. This guy is caught up in himself like a damn teenager.

I don't want to get all off into the weeds... But LeBron has a lot of BS qualities that just doesn't fly. All that sulking and making stupid faces when he's disgusted is just a bunch of garbage. And I am like cool, you're the star, it can be your way, but damn, at least play hard all season and stop being a straight up punk about the most simple crap all the time.

But I get it... New generation of fans and they are just accepting of it all.

Last edited by Darth Los Angeles on Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
KOBE WAN
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

He bricked the free throws when he got his shoulder dislocated and landed on his left elbow in the dirty play by cp3
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Yeah and it’s not because LeBron’s 29/11/6 and playing center didn’t help with the win at all.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

I don't want to get banned or else I would have given my peace to Darth long time back

🤣
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

This is where the reasoning takes a nosedive. Why would he never get back to 100%? He's recovering from a groin injury, not a torn achilles..
Judah
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
24Legend007 wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

There's a strong possibility that PG13 would not have come here anyways b/c he was so enamored with WB/OKC.

So no LBJ, no PG13...and then what?

I too am happy that he chose to take this challenge.

Yup. Also, AD wouldn't even be a possibility without LeBron here.
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Hoping for Lebron to fail means that you’re hoping for the Lakers to fail. If you hope the Lakers fail then you guys shouldn’t be here. Sorry.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:43 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Not 100%. It took a month for James to work his way into the season at the beginning, and now coming of injury it'll probably be another couple of weeks to get his endurance anywhere near back. They just need to keep finding ways to win

I think another couple of weeks is right.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:41 am    Post subject:

Jesusdelonla wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

I don't want to get banned or else I would have given my peace to Darth long time back

🤣

All we can do

Proved my point too...
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:03 am    Post subject:

How "Laker fans" hate on one of our players, that is by the way, of the best in the game is incredible...

This is a 5 man game, I didn't dump on Kobe when he was solo and I won't do it on LBJ. FO priority is to get a consistent team along side of LBJ on the court; hopefully they can pull that off. We have some good pieces (Bullock, Kuz, Ball; BI off the bench maybe) but we'll need that other guy that can carry the team when LBJ is off. Any one man band is not going to win in this league the way it's built.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1039, 1040, 1041 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 1040 of 2082
Jump to: