OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7049, 7050, 7051 ... 7139, 7140, 7141  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 2456

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject:

PlantedTanks wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:
^ Thx for allowing that “luxury” to me

Speaking of which…

https://i.redd.it/0846olq9frt71.jpg


Speaking about Rob and AC ..............

All's good v17+.




Quote:
JD Shaw: As expected, the Nuggets are waiving veteran big man Tarik Black, per source. Black was on an Exhibit 10 contract. Denver is also expected to waive Davon Reed and Giorgi Bezhanishvili. Both players inked Exhibit 10 contracts with the team. – via Twitter JShawNBA


Small ball center option to push AD to a weak side defending 4 on defense…and adds height for a potential backup wing/PF defending option. I haven’t seen recent tape on dude…how mobile is he on D?
_________________
Not familiar with the salary cap/CBA rules & how it impacts our Lakers?
#GetFamiliar by CLICKING HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 13751

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Stanley Johnson, Kris Dunn and Dante Exum all waived. Who wants former lotter pick players?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 6256

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject:

Dante Exum couldn’t even crack a roster spot for the Rockets, damn what happened to him?
_________________
Marcellus Wiley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 25827

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Nash Vegas wrote:
Dante Exum couldn’t even crack a roster spot for the Rockets, damn what happened to him?


Nothing happened. He just never developed.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 13548
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakers would be fools not to explore the possibility of signing Avery Bradley..


He’s too small. We need a wing, not a small guard. We have enough small guards.

Ironically, they have been injured. THT and Monk both hurt. Ellington, Nunn as well. Only THT out for a significant time.



but they will be back sooner or later.
_________________
Lakers !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 10293

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Total gear shift from the musings of the day, but I felt like making some fan fiction surrounding LA's reported interest in Lonzo this summer, LaVine signing with Klutch, Pelinka allowing the Bulls to poach Caruso, and Nunn signing with Klutch and the Lakers.

After bringing in Lonzo, DeRozan and Caruso through free agency, signing LaVine to anything close to the max next summer puts Chicago's practical salary baseline in the $140m range for the upcoming future with guys that will come off / come due. That's a lot of money for a team likely to be on the Play-in bubble. The Bulls had the choice this offseason to use $14.2m of their cap space to renegotiate LaVine's deal in exchange for him agreeing to a contract extension on a base salary near (but less than) what he could make as a free agent in 2022, an offer he reportely would have accepted. To put things into perspective, Chicago could have renegotiated LaVine's deal and still signed Lonzo and DeRozan by not signing Caruso and waiving/stretching Derrick Jones Jr's deal. If one is Caruso or bust, they could have likewise gone a different direction than Lonzo or DeRozan.

Meanwhile, it was reported this summer that the Lakers had interest in Lonzo. With no practical means to acquire him (unless one thinks Griff would have sent him back for Kuzma , the rumor seemed flighty at best. LA did however use the bulk of their spending power to return THT on an MLE level deal, notably without a trade kicker, and Kendrick Nunn to a deal using most of their mMLE. Both players hail from Chi-town, and remain close with their roots in the area.

It just so happens, that Klutch represents Tucker, Lonzo, LaVine and Nunn, the latter two having signed with the agency this summer and both heading to free agency in 2022. It does appear as though Chicago has positioned itself to offer LaVine less than the max, and the Lakers will likely be without a means to pay Nunn materially more than the $5.3m option he has on his current contract. To make things even a little juicier, there is still an ongoing investigation surrounding potential tampering by the Bull and Lonzo (vis a vis Klutch).

So how about a deal of Tucker/Nunn for Lonzo? Tucker would be a good 'future' pairing with Williams and the Bulls would have the option of retaining Nunn for up to the MLE if LaVine bolts. If LaVine stays they could let Nunn walk, cutting the Lonzo's $19.5m 2022-23 salary to THT $10m salary. So they get value, insurance and cost saving flexibility. Nunn gets to audition for his home team who can pay him more (and likely would if LaVine bolted), LaVine gets a better shot at his max, and the Lakers get a starting quality perimeter player who defends and shot 38% on 7.2 3FGA over the last two seasons. The league might also be less interested in their investigation if Lonzo was no longer on the Bulls.

Just a fun conspiracy hack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 13548
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:50 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Stanley Johnson got waived, haven't seen him play lately...is he worse than Ariza?



He had defensive potential, when he cam to the league but like you, I've
lost track of him...
_________________
Lakers !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerMindLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 5265

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Dunn is someone that 'could' play a role on this team given his defense. He hasn't been healthy for over a year though.

If Lakers were willing to spend more $, they should sign him to non-guaranteed deal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 13548
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject:

LakerMindLA wrote:
Dunn is someone that 'could' play a role on this team given his defense. He hasn't been healthy for over a year though.

If Lakers were willing to spend more $, they should sign him to non-guaranteed deal.



and yet another short guy. we will miss height and length if
we make the PO's....
_________________
Lakers !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 36701

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:38 pm    Post subject:

I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 5762

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Nash Vegas wrote:
Dante Exum couldn’t even crack a roster spot for the Rockets, damn what happened to him?


Nothing happened. He just never developed.

I think Rob will take a look at him because he used to represent him. But if he can't shoot the 3 consistently, there's not much point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 13374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
_________________
Coach Vogel, Kidd, Hollins
Max slot : Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 36701

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He also had a 10/9 game, so that makes it 2 solid performances.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 13374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He also had a 10/9 game, so that makes it 2 solid performances.


Defense was nonexistent in that first game.
_________________
Coach Vogel, Kidd, Hollins
Max slot : Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 6566
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
Total gear shift from the musings of the day, but I felt like making some fan fiction surrounding LA's reported interest in Lonzo this summer, LaVine signing with Klutch, Pelinka allowing the Bulls to poach Caruso, and Nunn signing with Klutch and the Lakers.

After bringing in Lonzo, DeRozan and Caruso through free agency, signing LaVine to anything close to the max next summer puts Chicago's practical salary baseline in the $140m range for the upcoming future with guys that will come off / come due. That's a lot of money for a team likely to be on the Play-in bubble. The Bulls had the choice this offseason to use $14.2m of their cap space to renegotiate LaVine's deal in exchange for him agreeing to a contract extension on a base salary near (but less than) what he could make as a free agent in 2022, an offer he reportely would have accepted. To put things into perspective, Chicago could have renegotiated LaVine's deal and still signed Lonzo and DeRozan by not signing Caruso and waiving/stretching Derrick Jones Jr's deal. If one is Caruso or bust, they could have likewise gone a different direction than Lonzo or DeRozan.

Meanwhile, it was reported this summer that the Lakers had interest in Lonzo. With no practical means to acquire him (unless one thinks Griff would have sent him back for Kuzma , the rumor seemed flighty at best. LA did however use the bulk of their spending power to return THT on an MLE level deal, notably without a trade kicker, and Kendrick Nunn to a deal using most of their mMLE. Both players hail from Chi-town, and remain close with their roots in the area.

It just so happens, that Klutch represents Tucker, Lonzo, LaVine and Nunn, the latter two having signed with the agency this summer and both heading to free agency in 2022. It does appear as though Chicago has positioned itself to offer LaVine less than the max, and the Lakers will likely be without a means to pay Nunn materially more than the $5.3m option he has on his current contract. To make things even a little juicier, there is still an ongoing investigation surrounding potential tampering by the Bull and Lonzo (vis a vis Klutch).

So how about a deal of Tucker/Nunn for Lonzo? Tucker would be a good 'future' pairing with Williams and the Bulls would have the option of retaining Nunn for up to the MLE if LaVine bolts. If LaVine stays they could let Nunn walk, cutting the Lonzo's $19.5m 2022-23 salary to THT $10m salary. So they get value, insurance and cost saving flexibility. Nunn gets to audition for his home team who can pay him more (and likely would if LaVine bolted), LaVine gets a better shot at his max, and the Lakers get a starting quality perimeter player who defends and shot 38% on 7.2 3FGA over the last two seasons. The league might also be less interested in their investigation if Lonzo was no longer on the Bulls.

Just a fun conspiracy hack.

1. Tucker and Nunn would be too much for Lonzo. Lonzo is a good player, but he's not that good.

2. There's no room for Lonzo on this team, unless he's willing to be demoted to the bench and get no more than about 20 minutes a game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2002
Posts: 10293

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:16 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:

1. Tucker and Nunn would be too much for Lonzo. Lonzo is a good player, but he's not that good.

2. There's no room for Lonzo on this team, unless he's willing to be demoted to the bench and get no more than about 20 minutes a game.


I can see being enamored with Tucker’s potential. But he could be years away from being starter quality on a contender. Lonzo is a plus 3pt shooter on volume, enhances your offense with his passing without being ball dominant, and is a plus defender on the perimeter. He isn’t going to guard the Kawhi’s of the world, but can probably hang with just about anyone smaller that a handful of power wings. I could easily see he, Russ and Bazemore playing with Bron and AD up front.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 3397
Location: Lake Nacimiento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
Total gear shift from the musings of the day, but I felt like making some fan fiction surrounding LA's reported interest in Lonzo this summer, LaVine signing with Klutch, Pelinka allowing the Bulls to poach Caruso, and Nunn signing with Klutch and the Lakers.

After bringing in Lonzo, DeRozan and Caruso through free agency, signing LaVine to anything close to the max next summer puts Chicago's practical salary baseline in the $140m range for the upcoming future with guys that will come off / come due. That's a lot of money for a team likely to be on the Play-in bubble. The Bulls had the choice this offseason to use $14.2m of their cap space to renegotiate LaVine's deal in exchange for him agreeing to a contract extension on a base salary near (but less than) what he could make as a free agent in 2022, an offer he reportely would have accepted. To put things into perspective, Chicago could have renegotiated LaVine's deal and still signed Lonzo and DeRozan by not signing Caruso and waiving/stretching Derrick Jones Jr's deal. If one is Caruso or bust, they could have likewise gone a different direction than Lonzo or DeRozan.

Meanwhile, it was reported this summer that the Lakers had interest in Lonzo. With no practical means to acquire him (unless one thinks Griff would have sent him back for Kuzma , the rumor seemed flighty at best. LA did however use the bulk of their spending power to return THT on an MLE level deal, notably without a trade kicker, and Kendrick Nunn to a deal using most of their mMLE. Both players hail from Chi-town, and remain close with their roots in the area.

It just so happens, that Klutch represents Tucker, Lonzo, LaVine and Nunn, the latter two having signed with the agency this summer and both heading to free agency in 2022. It does appear as though Chicago has positioned itself to offer LaVine less than the max, and the Lakers will likely be without a means to pay Nunn materially more than the $5.3m option he has on his current contract. To make things even a little juicier, there is still an ongoing investigation surrounding potential tampering by the Bull and Lonzo (vis a vis Klutch).

So how about a deal of Tucker/Nunn for Lonzo? Tucker would be a good 'future' pairing with Williams and the Bulls would have the option of retaining Nunn for up to the MLE if LaVine bolts. If LaVine stays they could let Nunn walk, cutting the Lonzo's $19.5m 2022-23 salary to THT $10m salary. So they get value, insurance and cost saving flexibility. Nunn gets to audition for his home team who can pay him more (and likely would if LaVine bolted), LaVine gets a better shot at his max, and the Lakers get a starting quality perimeter player who defends and shot 38% on 7.2 3FGA over the last two seasons. The league might also be less interested in their investigation if Lonzo was no longer on the Bulls.

Just a fun conspiracy hack.

1. Tucker and Nunn would be too much for Lonzo. Lonzo is a good player, but he's not that good.

2. There's no room for Lonzo on this team, unless he's willing to be demoted to the bench and get no more than about 20 minutes a game.


With Bron and Westbrook on the roster for the next few seasons at least there is def. no reason to make a trade for a guy making that much at guard. I'd honestly rather just keep Nunn and THT. For an elite 3&d role player or a great shooting big to play along side AD? Possibly either of those could make a huge difference for this roster but outside of that they should just keep the young guys and roster flexibility imo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 36701

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He also had a 10/9 game, so that makes it 2 solid performances.


Defense was nonexistent in that first game.


the game were he had 7/4 and 3 blocks was a nice defensive effort by him, he can still be a solid rim protector.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 3397
Location: Lake Nacimiento

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He also had a 10/9 game, so that makes it 2 solid performances.


Defense was nonexistent in that first game.


the game were he had 7/4 and 3 blocks was a nice defensive effort by him, he can still be a solid rim protector.


Yeah, he has a bit more in the tank then I thought he did if i'm being honest. We also have to remember he's an extreme Vet and like most is not going to go all out during any pre-season game. He'll be fine in the McGee role throughout the year. He is going to end up with a ton of lobs and put back dunks. I like having him start then teams have to deal with Howard subbing for him with another entire level of energy and overall play plus Howard doesn't have to worry as much about fouls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 13374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
Total gear shift from the musings of the day, but I felt like making some fan fiction surrounding LA's reported interest in Lonzo this summer, LaVine signing with Klutch, Pelinka allowing the Bulls to poach Caruso, and Nunn signing with Klutch and the Lakers.

After bringing in Lonzo, DeRozan and Caruso through free agency, signing LaVine to anything close to the max next summer puts Chicago's practical salary baseline in the $140m range for the upcoming future with guys that will come off / come due. That's a lot of money for a team likely to be on the Play-in bubble. The Bulls had the choice this offseason to use $14.2m of their cap space to renegotiate LaVine's deal in exchange for him agreeing to a contract extension on a base salary near (but less than) what he could make as a free agent in 2022, an offer he reportely would have accepted. To put things into perspective, Chicago could have renegotiated LaVine's deal and still signed Lonzo and DeRozan by not signing Caruso and waiving/stretching Derrick Jones Jr's deal. If one is Caruso or bust, they could have likewise gone a different direction than Lonzo or DeRozan.

Meanwhile, it was reported this summer that the Lakers had interest in Lonzo. With no practical means to acquire him (unless one thinks Griff would have sent him back for Kuzma , the rumor seemed flighty at best. LA did however use the bulk of their spending power to return THT on an MLE level deal, notably without a trade kicker, and Kendrick Nunn to a deal using most of their mMLE. Both players hail from Chi-town, and remain close with their roots in the area.

It just so happens, that Klutch represents Tucker, Lonzo, LaVine and Nunn, the latter two having signed with the agency this summer and both heading to free agency in 2022. It does appear as though Chicago has positioned itself to offer LaVine less than the max, and the Lakers will likely be without a means to pay Nunn materially more than the $5.3m option he has on his current contract. To make things even a little juicier, there is still an ongoing investigation surrounding potential tampering by the Bull and Lonzo (vis a vis Klutch).

So how about a deal of Tucker/Nunn for Lonzo? Tucker would be a good 'future' pairing with Williams and the Bulls would have the option of retaining Nunn for up to the MLE if LaVine bolts. If LaVine stays they could let Nunn walk, cutting the Lonzo's $19.5m 2022-23 salary to THT $10m salary. So they get value, insurance and cost saving flexibility. Nunn gets to audition for his home team who can pay him more (and likely would if LaVine bolted), LaVine gets a better shot at his max, and the Lakers get a starting quality perimeter player who defends and shot 38% on 7.2 3FGA over the last two seasons. The league might also be less interested in their investigation if Lonzo was no longer on the Bulls.

Just a fun conspiracy hack.

1. Tucker and Nunn would be too much for Lonzo. Lonzo is a good player, but he's not that good.

2. There's no room for Lonzo on this team, unless he's willing to be demoted to the bench and get no more than about 20 minutes a game.


Lonzo may not have the offensive skills of THT BUT BY NO MEANS IS HE MORE READY TO CONTRIBUTE at this point.
_________________
Coach Vogel, Kidd, Hollins
Max slot : Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 36701

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject:

I’m pretty sure DeAndre Jordan is gonna have games where he stinks it up but as far as putting up solid performances in a somewhat consistent basis would make a big difference for our ball club and is realistic, and the guy still dunks like he’s 28.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 13374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:44 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I wonder why teams are treating Ed Davis like he’s a bum, people thought DJ was washed up but he showed during the preseason that he can still make a difference.


Bruh he had one good game out of 6. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He also had a 10/9 game, so that makes it 2 solid performances.


Defense was nonexistent in that first game.


the game were he had 7/4 and 3 blocks was a nice defensive effort by him, he can still be a solid rim protector.


No it wasn't you're not gonna post his blocks and make me.forget that guards was seeking him out for his poor defense.
_________________
Coach Vogel, Kidd, Hollins
Max slot : Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Car54
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 13374

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I’m pretty sure DeAndre Jordan is gonna have games where he stinks it up but as far as putting up solid performances in a somewhat consistent basis would make a big difference for our ball club and is realistic, and the guy still dunks like he’s 28.
I hope he does but nothing in preseason gives me hope especially after seeing his stint in NY
_________________
Coach Vogel, Kidd, Hollins
Max slot : Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 36701

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Car54 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I’m pretty sure DeAndre Jordan is gonna have games where he stinks it up but as far as putting up solid performances in a somewhat consistent basis would make a big difference for our ball club and is realistic, and the guy still dunks like he’s 28.
I hope he does but nothing in preseason gives me hope especially after seeing his stint in NY


It’s like people forget how bad Marc Gasol was last year it took him a while to start making a difference, DJ over Gasol is a Improvement and that is why we got him we didn’t get him so he can play like a all star big.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 25827

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I’m pretty sure DeAndre Jordan is gonna have games where he stinks it up but as far as putting up solid performances in a somewhat consistent basis would make a big difference for our ball club and is realistic, and the guy still dunks like he’s 28.


You must be kicking some butt in 2K or whatever it's called.
_________________
Internet Argument Resolved
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7049, 7050, 7051 ... 7139, 7140, 7141  Next
Page 7050 of 7141
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB