So, What Does Kobe Think of Harden's Style of Play?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:34 am    Post subject: So, What Does Kobe Think of Harden's Style of Play?

Quote:
"Well, I think he has to do what he has to do in order for his team to win," Bryant said in an interview with ESPN's The Jump. "And there's certain levels to it. So, there's the style of play in which he's using, which I'm not a fan of in terms of winning championships. I don't think that style's ever gonna win championships."

"But at the same time, you have to keep your team's head above water to win games," Bryant told ESPN's Rachel Nichols and Tracy McGrady. "So, you have to do what you have to do to win games. And he's doing it."

Quote:
"I mean, I have to be ball dominant just because we have injuries," explained Harden, whose Rockets improved to 31-22. "We had injuries throughout the course of the year, but when we get Chris [Paul] in a rhythm and Eric [Gordon] back and get our full roster, we got multiple guys that can make plays, multiple guys that can dominate the ball."

Quote:
"For right now, he's probably right," Harden added of Bryant's comments. "This way, that we're playing, won't happen, won't get us to where we want to go. But we haven't had a full roster yet, so I'm excited for that to come."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25928312/kobe-bryant-says-james-harden-play-amid-streak-not-title-friendly
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject:

Kobe speaking the truth. He won't be 'fluffing' Harden or any other players, nobody is better than Kobe in Kobe's mind (and he has a good argument for it). Nothing but a dry factual comment
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Pretty sure he also called it brilliant
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Love the media spin. Lol.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: