Official President of Basketball Operations Search Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject:

818fan wrote:

Take what he says with a huge grain of salt.

exactly.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Riley must have an incredible dick to use it as a recruiting tool in front of a room of basketball players.

If he is walking around with rings on his pee pee, his blood flow is greatly increased.

manlisten
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Riley must have an incredible dick to use it as a recruiting tool in front of a room of basketball players.

One might even say that he has sentient meat.
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

If he is walking around with rings on his pee pee, his blood flow is greatly increased.

Riley was into jelqing before anyone.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

Riley was into jelqing before anyone.

Riles always ahead of the game
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Practice wrote:
Ramona tried to shut down the shadow president thing again, but in regards to the Lakers targeting a big name president she admitted that she wouldn’t know, because they wouldn’t tell her.

Listened today, imo Momo is hiding what she knows. Just the way she is acting/talking sounds like someone keeping tight lipped. Good for her, she continues build her relationship with Jeanie/Lakers.

Momo is a good actor if she really is acting like she doesn’t anything.. maybe she should get a acting gig
JPaulK0n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Guess that rumor from months ago of Riley & Spo wanting to go to LA has some merit now. Heat are capped out and are on the treadmill in the East with no path to real contention anytime soon would make sense to jump ship now, even though Riley is responsible for putting the Heat in this situation. Maxing out Whiteside, along with giving 4 year contracts to James Johnson, Kelly Olynyk, Dion Waiters, and matching that poison pill Tyler Johnson contract. IDK if he just got spooked by Bosh's career ending blood clot or he just doesn't have it anymore because he's been on a bad roll since LeBron left the Heat in 2014. Getting Riley would help with winning now with LeBron, especially with how much older Riley is now, so future draft picks and cap space in the future would be gone like he's done in his different title squads of the Wade/Shaq Heat in 2006 and Bron/Wade/Bosh in 2010-2014. We've seen how those teams aged badly with no young talent after the title window's closed, which same would happen more than likely with Riley & LeBron, who are both win now types.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject:

JPaulK0n wrote:
Guess that rumor from months ago of Riley & Spo wanting to go to LA has some merit now. Heat are capped out and are on the treadmill in the East with no path to real contention anytime soon would make sense to jump ship now, even though Riley is responsible for putting the Heat in this situation. Maxing out Whiteside, along with giving 4 year contracts to James Johnson, Kelly Olynyk, Dion Waiters, and matching that poison pill Tyler Johnson contract. IDK if he just got spooked by Bosh's career ending blood clot or he just doesn't have it anymore because he's been on a bad roll since LeBron left the Heat in 2014. Getting Riley would help with winning now with LeBron, especially with how much older Riley is now, so future draft picks and cap space in the future would be gone like he's done in his different title squads of the Wade/Shaq Heat in 2006 and Bron/Wade/Bosh in 2010-2014. We've seen how those teams aged badly with no young talent after the title window's closed, which same would happen more than likely with Riley & LeBron, who are both win now types.

Yep you are right, also Ramona says we are looking for more coaching candidates is it possible we are bringing Riley as POB and Spo as coach?

That would be a blockbuster move.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Surprised that IG hasn't posted yet that IGS mentioned Pat Riley in connection with the Laker POBO position ten days ago.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:53 pm    Post subject:

manlisten wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:

One might even say that he has sentient meat.

Haha, well-played.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Surprised that IG hasn't posted yet that IGS mentioned Pat Riley in connection with the Laker POBO position ten days ago.

I told Jim I won’t post his tweets anymore
YSong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:57 pm    Post subject:

JPaulK0n wrote:

Yup connect the dots

I’m all for winning now. If you can get the ring do it. Really don’t understand people who talk about keep the young guys.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject:

If CuffThatLegwnd and IGotSources are saying something is going to happen, man, I believe it. These two guys are the only true sources that break news.

Lol
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Rachel Nichols

@Rachel__Nichols

You know those rumors about Pat Riley coming back to LA to run the Lakers? Don't count on it. Riley said just this week he's "absolutely" staying in Miami with the Heat. Besides, @RamonaShelburne says of the Lakers: "everything I'm told is that Rob Pelinka is the guy."
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Rachel Nichols

@Rachel__Nichols

You know those rumors about Pat Riley coming back to LA to run the Lakers? Don't count on it. Riley said just this week he's "absolutely" staying in Miami with the Heat. Besides, @RamonaShelburne says of the Lakers: "everything I'm told is that Rob Pelinka is the guy."

I keep telling everyone here that Ramona knows nothing. If Rob is the guy, good luck Jeanie.
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:43 pm    Post subject:

I only speak on things I know, see, and strongly sense based on emperical data.

That being said, I don't know how you all can gauge Pelinka's abilities. He could be a dud or he could be a savant. I don't know and we don't either because Magic had final say. Reports could be accurate that he made the Zubac trade, or they could do be wrong. And even if he made that dumb ass trade, that move alone is not enough for me to say he's incapable and unqualified for this position.

I, like everyone else, want West, but I have to be humble and acknowledge that I have almost zero idea if Pelinka is any good at this job.
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Rachel Nichols

@Rachel__Nichols

I don’t believe Riles is coming but on the same token when momo says “everything I’m told” means nothing since no one in the Laker front is talking.
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:

That being said, I don't know how you all can gauge Pelinka's abilities. He could be a dud or he could be a savant. I don't know and we don't either because Magic had final say. Reports could be accurate that he made the Zubac trade, or they could do be wrong. And even if he made that dumb ass trade, that move alone is not enough for me to say he's incapable and unqualified for this position.

I, like everyone else, want West, but I have to be humble and acknowledge that I have almost zero idea if Pelinka is any good at this job.

Sorry Joe... but that team u put together won’t get out of the first round imo.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
Rachel Nichols

@Rachel__Nichols

Rachel Nichols knows more then the neighbor next door.. which means posting her tweets is a waste of time, she is a entertainer.
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
Joe Pesci wrote:

Sorry Joe... but that team u put together won’t get out of the first round imo.

Your wife's butt is a bit flat.

My comment and yours have nothing to do with the post you quoted and the topic in this thread. I do appreciate the input though. However, I won't comment on it in this thread any more than I already have.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Joe Pesci is a master when it comes to hilarious posts
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Joe Pesci is a master when it comes to hilarious posts

Where did that come from. I did quote the wrong post ... but the team he put together leaves a lot to be desired imo. Some people just struggle with communication skills.
Staccatos
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject:

Ramona on Rob:

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeForum/status/1119367015058165760

Quote:
“I talked to some of Rob’s former clients. He has lots of good former clients. ‘That guy got the best deal for me by any means necessary’. That’s why ppl dont like him. Rob was the guy making all the incremental moves to get the salary cap space.”
SGVL1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject:

If Jeanie herself doesn’t know what she’s doing , how do any of these insiders?? I’ll wait for a WOJ/Sham bomb myself. The I got sources dude is like opening a Panda Express fortune cookie. His takes are so general sooner or later one is gonna come to fruition
Joe Pesci
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject:

My ego is intentionally small, so, although I disagree, your criticism is respectfully recieved. I'd respond further in a different thread, but here ain't that place. You understand.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 40 of 71
Jump to: