Carl's Jr. will become the first major fast-food chain to debut a cannabis-infused burger
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
VicX, Trey, and jodeke need their own podcast

rock, stoned, and stone age

hey..I resemble that remark
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
^ I may not be that old but I remember when doctors prescribed Quaaludes

Those were the days . . .

it got crazy there for a while...thieves would steal a pickup truck and smash through the wall of the pharmacy

Which Uncle was that?

a friends uncle... his father was in jail for counterfeiting ten dollar bill$. The people you meet at a catholic school
we (about 5 or 6 guys) rolled a Big Bambu with 2 ounces and we were half way through smoking it in his basement when his grandmother came to the top of the stairs and yelled 'put that thing out and save it for me and your uncle'

A couple of weeks later we went to pick him up and his uncle shot at us with a .22 rifle...hit the seat right next to me...Audi got his own rides after that

The same for one of my buddies back in the day.

This guy had the printing press right in the front room with a wool blanket covering the window...made a great reveal on the WGN news (1965)

I remember jokingly asking why such a small denomination...why not think bigger bill$...he said they were easier to pass. One of my first encounters with the criminal mind

By 1975 his father (out of jail/ten years for ten dollar bill$) was murdered in bar alteration...shot in the head. His uncle went to jail for murder...beat a guy with an Oldsmobile jack iirc

Did I mention I lived in a very quiet suburb of Chicago? More dead people that living ....Al Capone to Howlin Wolf buried in my hometown
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
VicX, Trey, and jodeke need their own podcast

rock, stoned, and stone age

Smart (Y) #3

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:

I remember jokingly asking why such a small denomination...why not think bigger bill$...he said they were easier to pass. One of my first encounters with the criminal mind

Something my friend's dad noted too. He also had a primer or two on how the key to passing funny money was the paper and making the bill feel real. It was about finding the right stock and treating it in various ways so it felt right but also had sense of wear and tear.

I was intrigued by the couple of conversations we had on the subject. As a someone who has grown up with an affinity for artisanship and craftsmanship, it was a trip to hear someone passionately describe his fascination with counterfeiting. He was clearly in it as much for the challenge of pulling off the bluff as he was profiting from the crime and he was proudly unapologetic about it all, even after doing doing time for it.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: