**OFFICIAL** 2019 Fantasy Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject:

Moses wrote:
Took an L this week, roller with Lamar over Russell Wilson, then Wilson blew up, was the difference.

I still have AB on my bench, should I dump him and get some more depth off the waiver wire, or is he worth keeping just in case? I'm still holding spots for Melvin Gordon & AJ Green too, so my bench isn't a whole lot of use to me right now.

In a vacuum, I would advise to just hold him....but already rostering two players that are not playing definitely changes the situation. Not sure you can hold 3 spots when you get into bye weeks.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject:

Moses wrote:
Took an L this week, roller with Lamar over Russell Wilson, then Wilson blew up, was the difference.

I still have AB on my bench, should I dump him and get some more depth off the waiver wire, or is he worth keeping just in case? I'm still holding spots for Melvin Gordon & AJ Green too, so my bench isn't a whole lot of use to me right now.
Depends if its like a dynasty/keeper league. In that case he miiight be worth a stash just in case otherwise i'd drop him especially since you got Melvin & Green. Also depends what is available on the waivers. You can always hold on to him until you find someone worthy of dropping him.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Moses wrote:

In a vacuum, I would advise to just hold him....but already rostering two players that are not playing definitely changes the situation. Not sure you can hold 3 spots when you get into bye weeks.

I agree with dropping AB. I don't see him having a successful year with any team at this point. He will be lucky to play another game this year.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

BadGuy wrote:
Traded Tyreek Hill for Chris Carson in my half-ppr (12.5 rec yards per point) league. My WR and Flex were very weak, and, at 1-1, I did not feel confident in my roster to survive without Hill. I will try to flip Henry for someone like Mike Evans to get a stronger WR on my roster.

Sent Henry for OBJ today. As a result, I basically swapped Tyreek + Henry for Carson + OBJ. I hope it works out in the long run!
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:29 am    Post subject:

Got two decisions I am having a hard time with.

1. in half ppr, I need one flex out of:
Ridley @ Hou
MVS @ Dal
Curtis Samuel v Jax

With Adams likely out, MVS makes the most sense, right?

2. half ppr, I need one flex out of:
Montgomery @ Oak
Allen Robinson @ Oak

With Trubisky out, would you go Montgomery? I think this might be his breakout game we've been waiting for.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject:

Just got offered Michael Thomas and Dak for Mahomes and Emmanuel Sanders. My WR core is weak, besides Sanders, I have Tyrell Williams, Taylor Gabriel and Tyler Lockett. We start 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex. Thoughts on this offer? I'm leaning to taking it. I would have Dak and Brady. Then I could start Thomas and Lockett most weeks.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:
Just got offered Michael Thomas and Dak for Mahomes and Emmanuel Sanders. My WR core is weak, besides Sanders, I have Tyrell Williams, Taylor Gabriel and Tyler Lockett. We start 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex. Thoughts on this offer? I'm leaning to taking it. I would have Dak and Brady. Then I could start Thomas and Lockett most weeks.

What's your scoring system? How about for the QB's? Mahomes is such an insane point-scorer, but you're right that your WR corps is weak other than Lockett. Who do you have at RB? I mean, if you have 2 good RB, you can just play both of them, and Lockett and Mahomes, right?
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Huskers wrote:

What's your scoring system? How about for the QB's? Mahomes is such an insane point-scorer, but you're right that your WR corps is weak other than Lockett. Who do you have at RB? I mean, if you have 2 good RB, you can just play both of them, and Lockett and Mahomes, right?

Standard PPR league, have Ingram, Conner and Royce Freeman at RB. My back-up QB is Brady.

I'm also a bit worried that I'd be stacking the guy if he gets Mahomes. He also has Chubb, Miles Sanders, Damien Williams, Kareem Hunt, Kupp, DJax, Watkins and Kelce (yes, he's a Chiefs homer too)
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject:

^
I'm not sure I would do it. And since Mahomes had 0 TD's last week, he's probably due for 6 or 7 this Sunday night lol.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:41 am    Post subject:

Went up against McCaffey, Michael Thomas and Deshaum Watson this week. Those 3 alone outscoring my entire team. Smh.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Will Fuller on my bench in two leagues. Someone shoot me lol
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I had Aaron Jones on my bench.
Philip Rivers giving me jack. Delanie Walker with a cool 2 points. Smh
Julio Jones and Diggs got me nothing. And the Rams lost this week.
Hit the Reset button
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject:

I got a 210.86 in the LG League. With a 0 from Mike Evans. That has to be some sort of a record. I got virtual 50's from all 3 of McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, and the Philly D.

I'll be due for some serious regression next week.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject:

Got a couple hard decisions this week for my flex position:

Half PPR, do I start Montgomery v NO, Allen Robinson v NO, or Tyrell Williams @ GB?

Another one is, half PPR, do I start Auden Tate v Jax or Mike Williams @ Ten?
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:42 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:

Half PPR, do I start Montgomery v NO, Allen Robinson v NO, or Tyrell Williams @ GB?

Tyrell Williams missed practice today and might be more hurt than the Raiders are letting on. I'd probably start A-Rob over Montgomery, given that we just haven't seen Montgomery do much so far.

And I'd probably go with Tate over Williams, as long as AJ Green is out again. Hunter Henry is back to take up some red zone targets for the Chargers, and it seems like Williams is banged up and misses snaps at times. He did just get 10 targets against the Steelers, but that was a game where Keenan Allen was uncharacteristically held in check, so I'm guessing the squeaky wheel gets the grease this week.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:

Tyrell Williams missed practice today and might be more hurt than the Raiders are letting on. I'd probably start A-Rob over Montgomery, given that we just haven't seen Montgomery do much so far.

And I'd probably go with Tate over Williams, as long as AJ Green is out again. Hunter Henry is back to take up some red zone targets for the Chargers, and it seems like Williams is banged up and misses snaps at times. He did just get 10 targets against the Steelers, but that was a game where Keenan Allen was uncharacteristically held in check, so I'm guessing the squeaky wheel gets the grease this week.
thanks man, that matches what I had in mind with Tate & ARob. I wonder if AJ Green will play this season. I drafted him in a couple leagues and he's just sitting there taking up a spot. annoying
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:

thanks man, that matches what I had in mind with Tate & ARob. I wonder if AJ Green will play this season. I drafted him in a couple leagues and he's just sitting there taking up a spot. annoying

I have him in one of my leagues as well. Nothing you can do but hold him. Hoping he gets out there soon; with his limited practices last week I was actually wondering if this week would be the week. Just have to wait it out.
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject:

Thank you Pats D. They are giving me such a huge advantage week in and week out.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:33 am    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:
Thank you Pats D. They are giving me such a huge advantage week in and week out.

Me too. I was down 22 last night and ended up winning because of them
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Huskers wrote:

I've played against them twice (only) across my 4 different leagues, and, not surprisingly, I have lost both of those matchups, including one last night.
PHILosophize
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:53 am    Post subject:

am I crazy to bench OBJ this week? instead I'd be starting leveon bell, ekeler, michel, marvin jones, tyreek hill
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject:

PHILosophize wrote:
am I crazy to bench OBJ this week? instead I'd be starting leveon bell, ekeler, michel, marvin jones, tyreek hill

I don't think it's crazy at all. The Browns offensive line is trash, and the Pats D will make Baker run and see ghosts too.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject:

^
Marvin Jones is liable to get you 5 points this week. Feels very point-chasey, but his matchup is undeniably pretty good. I'd probably still play Beckham over him, but if you don't feel good about it, sometimes you have to go with your gut.
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject:

Which of these 3 would you start?
Brissett vs Den
Tannehill vs TB
Bridgewater vs Ari

I picked up Brissett but I wonder if Tannehill got the better matchup
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject:

LakersChamps04 wrote:
Which of these 3 would you start?
Brissett vs Den
Tannehill vs TB
Bridgewater vs Ari

I picked up Brissett but I wonder if Tannehill got the better matchup

For this week, Tannehill. Brissett is a good play most weeks, though.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8
Jump to: