** Pre-Season Game #3 - LA Lakers vs BK Nets (10/12/19) **
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:17 pm    Post subject:

From Byron to Luke to Frank.... it doesn't matter who's in charge, there is always a veteran player I don't like taking playing time from younger dudes I think should play. This year, it looks like it'll be Rondo over Cook.
poppajons
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject:

BlackStarMamba wrote:
LandsbergerRules wrote:
poppajons wrote:
Lol preseason. Classic LG overreactions. Lakers didn’t do themselves any favors by posting an idiotic tweet after a preseason win.

The only thing that matters is AD’s injury.

Even if the lakers struggle in the regular season...as long as they make the playoffs healthy, I’ll take LBJ and AD against anyone

Yeah, I wonder what douchebag in their social media dept posted that.

Preseason is best way to gel/establish patterns with a new roster. Remember the "lets not overreact to the preseason" with the 2012-2013 Lakers. How did that end?

Vogel should be doing what a lot of teams are doing. Practice WHAT YOU ARE going to do in the regular season during the preseason. especially in the 1st 2 quarters, then give 2nd half game time the fringe players to see what diamonds you have have.

I don’t think a successful preseason would have changed much, if anything. That just wasn’t a team built to succeed. Nash was old and fragile. Dwight was immature and injured. Kobe was past his prime and so was Gasol.

Different rosters and situations that can’t be compared just because preseason isn’t successful.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject:

BlackStarMamba wrote:
LandsbergerRules wrote:
poppajons wrote:
Lol preseason. Classic LG overreactions. Lakers didn’t do themselves any favors by posting an idiotic tweet after a preseason win.

Even if the lakers struggle in the regular season...as long as they make the playoffs healthy, I’ll take LBJ and AD against anyone

Yeah, I wonder what douchebag in their social media dept posted that.

Preseason is best way to gel/establish patterns with a new roster. Remember the "lets not overreact to the preseason" with the 2012-2013 Lakers. How did that end?

Vogel should be doing what a lot of teams are doing. Practice WHAT YOU ARE going to do in the regular season during the preseason. especially in the 1st 2 quarters, then give 2nd half game time the fringe players to see what diamonds you have have.

I agree. If we were a veteran team with continuity you don’t mind seeing the young guys getting more time in preseason. But we aren’t and have core players who need to get familiar with new systems and each other.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Found it amusing AD says he likes to play the 4 but will the 5 if need be and in a preseason he starts at the 5.
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject:

I felt like the Lakers shouldn’t have played this game. Besides the AD injury, after seeing Lebron mss those 2 layups, seem to be the Lakers we’re fatigued and playing like a team that was in China too long.

1 game was enough.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:35 am    Post subject:

poppajons wrote:

The "consider this a warning, NBA" one? Trudell has to be the one running the twitter account, it's embarrassing sometimes.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject:

I was impressed with the hustle of the (no name) Nets, they beat the Lakers when their best two players were on the floor and killed the the remaining veteran stiffs that we were so high on...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Jump to: