*** Los Angeles Lakers @ New Orleans Pelicans (11/27/19) Gm#18 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject:

Zion needs to play around 250 if he wants to have a lengthy career.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Lebron 15pts/5assts in the 4th alone... geez!

Hart done F’ed up!

They've given MVPs to people who have done worse on Bron. 36 pts, 13 boards, 9 assists.... that's his average in the '15 finals.

Only player to ever lead his own team as well as the opposing team in pts, boards and assists in the finals. Iggy was given MVP cause he held Lebron under 40. LOL!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:35 am    Post subject:

LeBron is making a joke of MVP. He should have more than 3. Kobe has 4. I think Bron should have at least 4 maybe more. If we get to the finals or win a ship and he doesn't get it this year I'm gonna call MVP a sham.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LeBron is making a joke of MVP. He should have more than 3. Kobe has 4. I think Bron should have at least 4 maybe more. If we get to the finals or win a ship and he doesn't get it this year I'm gonna call MVP a sham.

Are you talking about regular season MVP, all-star game MVP or finals MVP?
Because in regular season MVP, Kobe only got it once, and Lebron has gotten it 4 times (twice with the Cavs, and twice with the Heat).
Kobe did get 4 all star game MVPs (one of which he shared with Shaq), but he got robbed on regular season MVP.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject:

JIFISH wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Are you talking about regular season MVP, all-star game MVP or finals MVP?
Because in regular season MVP, Kobe only got it once, and Lebron has gotten it 4 times (twice with the Cavs, and twice with the Heat).
Kobe did get 4 all star game MVPs (one of which he shared with Shaq), but he got robbed on regular season MVP.

You're right. I got RS, F mixed.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50
Jump to: