Hollywood Hoops: At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:01 pm    Post subject: Hollywood Hoops: At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose?

Hey All,

Latest @hollywood_hoops Ep 170 - At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose? w/@JoshMartinNBA
https://www.spreaker.com/user/11494655/hollywood-hoops-lakers-derrick-rose-cost

Cheers,

EP
kevin_405
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hollywood Hoops: At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose?

No Thank you. Derrick Rose is a accident waiting to happen.

Rather keep Kuzma. We should look to sign DC or Jamal Crawford. Both will help the team in a long way over Derrick Rose who has rarely finished a season in the past years.

emplay wrote:
Hey All,

Latest @hollywood_hoops Ep 170 - At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose? w/@JoshMartinNBA
https://www.spreaker.com/user/11494655/hollywood-hoops-lakers-derrick-rose-cost

Cheers,

EP
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Hollywood Hoops: At What Cost Should the Lakers Pursue Derrick Rose?

kevin_405 wrote:
No Thank you. Derrick Rose is a accident waiting to happen.

I feel the same way.
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject:

I don't mind Rose - I think he helps in some ways - but I don't like the idea of trading Kuzma for him given the Lakers don't have much in terms of young players/trade assets moving forward. Kuzma is either that on the court or potentially a trade piece to get it - but Rose is too late in his career and has had too many injuries if Kuz is the price.

Don't think Lakers have the pieces otherwise - perhaps Caruso but then I'm not sure they upgrade at guard if they're also losing Caruso.
kevin_405
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject:

Saw some reports There was talk about trading Caruso some salary fillers and 2nd rounders and the deal fell through on the fillers.

I suspect the team is high on Cook or Troy Daniels

emplay wrote:
I don't mind Rose - I think he helps in some ways - but I don't like the idea of trading Kuzma for him given the Lakers don't have much in terms of young players/trade assets moving forward. Kuzma is either that on the court or potentially a trade piece to get it - but Rose is too late in his career and has had too many injuries if Kuz is the price.

Don't think Lakers have the pieces otherwise - perhaps Caruso but then I'm not sure they upgrade at guard if they're also losing Caruso.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: