22%  [ 2 ]
OTHER explain
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Steve's big trouble. He may not last the season. His superstars think he's a figurehead. They're not going to listen to him therefore he'll never have the ear of the team. Nets made a mistake hiring an inexperienced head coach.

Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving don't think the Nets need a traditional head coach

LINK

Steve got himself a 4 year deal as a zero experience coach. His bag is secured. But that is gonna be a rough job.

I'd like to know the details of Steve's contract. How much is guaranteed? Are there any caveats They kept Jacque Vaughn. He's said to be highest-paid assistant in the league. That gives me cause to wonder why? If the Nets don't come out of the gate fast I envision trouble in Brooklyn.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: