Play Basketball at Staples Center

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RussellIsOverRated32
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Play Basketball at Staples Center

I just got a job with the LA Clippers (I know) and we are putting out a promotion that allows fans to play hoops at the staples center. It is a really cool oppurtunity that does not come along that often. If anyone is interested and thinks they can get a group together hit me up and we can put it together.
RobbDrop32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject:

haha i did this last season with my varsity team my senior year... it was dope as hell... i loved playing on that court...
Snaq O'Meal
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject:

is there a cost involved?
RobbDrop32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Snaq O'Meal wrote:

nah... im pretty sure all ya gotta do is sell a bunch of clipper tickets and (bleep)...
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject:

RobbDrop32 wrote:
Snaq O'Meal wrote:

nah... im pretty sure all ya gotta do is sell a bunch of clipper tickets and (bleep)...

Ah... sounds like trying to play pick-up hockey on LA Kings ice. It's amazing and everything, but it's way too "expensive".

Not many people play ice hockey or even have the money to have their own gears. But to have to sell tickets to see a really bad team, you more often than not eat your own costs buy purchasing the tickets you can't sell

Yes, the Kings are rebuilding but still suck so bad that you can't give away the tickets for free.

Clippers, I'd imagine it would be just as hard to try and sell Clipper tickets... Best of luck to those who are trying this!
RussellIsOverRated32
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject:

Yea the cost is tickets. So you have to buy a 100 tickets to get to play on the court for an hour. The cheapest seat cost 10 dollars so for a grand you get an hour of playing time. If you get a bunch of people together the cost is not that much.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: