New to the forum.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niki lalgrl
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: New to the forum.

Hello Laker Nation!

I'm a long time Lakers fan. I've been following the Lakers since the Show Time era. I 'm a native of Sacramento, CA. I currently live in Oakland, CA. LakersGround.net is one of my favorite fan sites. However, some fans on here are suspects (bandwagoners).

The 2008-09 NBA season has been a great season so far. I'm praying that our Boys can win it all this year. After the 2003-04 season, a lot of fans from opposing teams (spur's fans especially) wrote the Lakers off after trading Shaq.

Thank God that the years of scrub players such as Sucky Atkins, Brian Cook, Kwame, Smush, Tierre Brown and others are over. Mitch Kupchak and the Lakers organization did a wonderful job rebuilding this team within seven years.

In conclusion, The Lakers are not trailing in the Utah series so, some of you all need to chill. The last time I checked, four wins will advance the Lakers into the next round (it does not matter which games are won).
If the Lakers ever trail during any playoff series (2-3), I will panic. I hope the Lakes can win game 4 if not, oh well.

Go Lakers!
Vishnu
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to LG
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject:

welcome to LG niki... I'm moving the thread to our neighborhood forum, but the link will remain in the lounge for a little so people can say hello to you.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: