Went to game 3 NBA Finals, pix etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lal4l
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject:

thesource wrote:
I wanna here about the beer with Kobe.

in houston after the game 3 victory, me and some buddies were coming downstairs to go out and party. We look in the hotel lobby and the whole team was out their drinking etc. Needless to say me and Kobe got in a convo some how and started talking about everything man. For almost an hr it was me kobe ireland, fish, and lisa salters. it was an amazing time
LA_Lakers_3Peat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject:

lal4l wrote:
thesource wrote:
I wanna here about the beer with Kobe.

in houston after the game 3 victory, me and some buddies were coming downstairs to go out and party. We look in the hotel lobby and the whole team was out their drinking etc. Needless to say me and Kobe got in a convo some how and started talking about everything man. For almost an hr it was me kobe ireland, fish, and lisa salters. it was an amazing time

Dude, why did these Mods put your story in the Multimedia? This needs to be put out in regular circulation. Anyways, yeah man we're still good for the parade!!!

Celebrating with the LAKERS!!! (6/14/09)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: