Game info

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mttbk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Game info

I plan on going one of the days to watch some games. Does anyone have experience going to games at LV?

Should I buy tickets ahead of time?

How early should you get there before a game?

Why are there two games going on at the same time ? Are there 2 courts in the same gym or are the games at two different locations?

Thanks in advance.
ALbino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject:

There's two courts, one is in the arena and another is more like a high school gym. They're connected and you get access to both. Because of the arena they pretty much physically can't sell out, so you can just buy your ticket when you arrive. If the Laker game is on the alternate court the seats go pretty fast so I'd definitely plan to be sitting like 30 minutes ahead of time. Really though, you should come several hours early and just soak up the atmosphere and watch the other games :)

AL.
mttbk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Albino for the info. I do plan on watching all the games the day I go. Well thats my goal. Believe it or not my wife wants to go and she wants to watch all the games also. What a Wife!
ALbino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject:

She sounds like a keeper ;)

AL.
JM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject:

ALbino wrote:
There's two courts, one is in the arena and another is more like a high school gym. They're connected and you get access to both. Because of the arena they pretty much physically can't sell out, so you can just buy your ticket when you arrive. If the Laker game is on the alternate court the seats go pretty fast so I'd definitely plan to be sitting like 30 minutes ahead of time. Really though, you should come several hours early and just soak up the atmosphere and watch the other games

AL.

GO EARLY for first game, get parking close by and stock your trunk with ice and food. ambience of hanging all day gives you great rewards: running ino celebs, talking to prospects, watching the hang. The game is less important than the "hang" in my experience.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: