Hello Lakers Ground

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StayToasty
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Hello Lakers Ground

The past few days i have been keeping up with free agency via the Lakers Ground thread, but today i decided i wanted to give my opinions on some things. Im a fan of many sports and have my favorites for each, but for basketball i bleed purple and gold.
I became a fan in 2003 when i was about 10 most of my childhood angst was due to watching Chris Mihm and Smush Parker. But seriously I am generally an optimist. Im not a big fan of the Lakers fan till i die attitude where fans dont question moves at all, but i believe things are a sin graph and things will get better for the Lakers. Im a fan of youth and creating the future in house so I am pro Randle, Russell, and Clarkson for sure. Hope to have some great basketball conversations in the future.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Those 3 players are I agree at this stage the future core players. I also like Nance and I think bringing Hibbert to the team was a great move.

Welcome to the forum StayToasty!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: