What about the USC guards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: What about the USC guards?

Lodrick Stewart
Nick Young
Gabe Pruitt

All three of these guys are very good defenders. They play tough defense and have polished offensive games. I don't think Young and Pruitt are leaving because a Mayo-Young-Pruitt-Gibson-Center would be an awfully good team.

Where do they stand among NBA scouts? Obviously Young and Pruitt will gain much more exposure because the scouts will watch Mayo's every move... but I really think they are both much better overall players than Moute and Affalo from UCLA. I also think Stewart would be a solid 2nd round pick for someone because he's good at both ends of the court... anyway, just wanted to know if anyone knew where these guys stood in scout's eyes. After next season, I can see four Trojans getting drafted - Mayo, Young, Pruitt, Taj Gibson.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: