*** Los Angeles Lakers vs New Orleans Pelicans (02/27/22 @ 7:00PM PT) Gm#60***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:19 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Footage of Jeanie leaving Crypto Arena from her normal court side seat mid 3rd quarter amongst all the Boo’s

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CagghG-Lslx/?utm_medium=copy_link

What else could she do, really?

It's not like she missed some stirring come back.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
I would be embarrassed if we made the 10th seed. It's like rewarding mediocrity. This Lakers team doesn't even deserve a chance to play in the playoffs.

The sooner we change owner, the sooner we could get back to chasing #18. As long as Jeanie remains owner, I don't have any optimism. We need a new front office. Jeanie and friends and Pelinka have got to go.

You keep worrying about the owner. I’ll focus on this underachieving, unfocused, and non competitive group of players.

I disliked the roster before the season, I’m really starting to hate it now.

I don't think about the short term. I've already written off this season and next season. I'm talking about years into the future when we need bright minds to make great draft picks and evaluate free agents.

It's going to be a very long and painful process towards our next championship so the sooner we overhaul our FO, the sooner we could compete for #18. If we keep the same front office, then we could expect the same result years down the line.

Last edited by lakersfever714 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Best play of the game.

https://twitter.com/ThePettiestLA/status/1498181700144091136
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:47 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Best play of the game.

https://twitter.com/ThePettiestLA/status/1498181700144091136

This is deep.

It's almost like you're saying DJ is a representation of the FO/Bron/AD throwing away our chance at the chip, and then saying 'my bad'
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:31 pm    Post subject:

Are we the worst team in the NBA?

22 win streak incoming.

Bench the old scrubs except Lebron and only play the young guys. Seriously Vogel wth do you have to lose. We need energy on the court.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:40 am    Post subject:

Just an Ugly site at Crypto Arena nowadays

Lakers players had enough and are talking trash back to the fans now too
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CagwSpEv7r3/?utm_medium=copy_link
Leif
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:35 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Surprised people are still wasting money watching this team play basketball. I wouldn't pay to watch this current product they are putting on the court.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:17 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

I haz a sad about this season
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:11 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Having been to a lot of Laker games over the past 40 years, I am going to give you my perspective.

A lot of these a-hole, so-called fans, for the most part (and I could be wrong) are fair weather fans, with money, who could care less who wins or loses as long as they look good and be on their phones the whole time.

Heckling is part of the game, but it is fueled when one idiot does it and the other idiots follow.

I don't, for a second, think this clip or so-called fans harassing the team, are really fans at all. Just jerks, with money, wanting to follow what the other jerks are doing.

Just my perspective....

Not that you can't boo, but when you start talking sh*t to players, your either drunk or entitled or both. You took a break from staring at your phone or taking pics or tik tocking your lame friends.....
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:33 am    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Having been to a lot of Laker games over the past 40 years, I am going to give you my perspective.

A lot of these a-hole, so-called fans, for the most part (and I could be wrong) are fair weather fans, with money, who could care less who wins or loses as long as they look good and be on their phones the whole time.

Heckling is part of the game, but it is fueled when one idiot does it and the other idiots follow.

I don't, for a second, think this clip or so-called fans harassing the team, are really fans at all. Just jerks, with money, wanting to follow what the other jerks are doing.

Just my perspective....

Not that you can't boo, but when you start talking sh*t to players, your either drunk or entitled or both. You took a break from staring at your phone or taking pics or tik tocking your lame friends.....

Yeah I know. I started going to Lakers games as a little girl with my older brothers back in the 70s. And funnily enough often when I go to games at Staples/Crypto that's in the area where I sit, just a couple rows further back.

I know those people are just ridiculous people who wanted to look "badass" on social media. The reaction of the players was legit disappointing to me. Not that I think players should be subject to taking it endless abuse from these ridiculous "fans"…

It's just... it's the whole patina of the season. The whole patina of the season is just anger and sadness and disappointment. And like I've said it's from everybody from the fans to the players to the coaches to the beat writers like everybody you can tell is just feeling it this season. And this was just yet another sad manifestation of that fact.

And I'm sure my natural disposition is not helping because I am a natural optimist and I'm always believe that things can turn around until they just literally absolutely cannot turn around anymore. So I will be sitting here like a fool in my state of optimistic delusion until you know whatever the last day of the season is in April.

Haz sad
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:00 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Just my perspective....

Lots of people have been saying this about Lakers fans at home games for a very long time.

But lets be clear about something. Getting booed should be a motivator to play better. Not fold up like punks and not play like a lottery team.

Mamba was called rapist at almost every away arena over a decade. “No means no”, “rapist!” Etc. Hell, I’ve heard it at home games.

What did he do? He WON.

And in the midst of that, put on so many classic showings, that even away fans would be awe struck.

Fast forward to 2016, he’s celebrated everywhere.

2020, he’s mourned in every arena.

You see how far that’ll get you versus the way LeBron reacts to fans?

There are levels to greatness, and this specific reason is why I rank 8/24 above 6/23. The resiliency of a man was tested, and his will exerted him to greater heights then he could ever imagine.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:13 pm    Post subject:

They didn't even bother to fake enthusiasm. Wow.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:09 pm    Post subject:

“You asked for my hustle, I gave you my heart.”

Kobe is revered everywhere because of what he simply said and no one can say that was false.

Far cry from quite a few superstars who have quit, some of them multiple times.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29
Page 29 of 29
Jump to: