Anne Heche involved in car crash - severe burns (critical condition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Her life was tragic since the day she was born its only fitting it ended the same way.

I'm sad for everyone involved.

She'll always be Vicky/Marley Love on Another World to me.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:09 pm    Post subject:

She did a romantic comedy with Harrison ford, six days and seven nights, and she kind of portrayed the full range of her public persona. They had great chemistry too, at least in screen. I try to pretend that Ross from friends was t in it being a horrible cartoon of himself. Sorry, random memory.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:32 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Actor Anne Heche dies a week after car crash, aged 53

Quote:
When Heche was 13, her father died of Aids, which she said he contracted from same-sex partners. Heche also claimed that her father repeatedly raped her as a child, leading to her contracting genital herpes when young. Other members of her family disputed the claim.

Three months after their father died, Heche’s brother, Nathan, died in a car crash, which his sister claimed was suicide. Heche became estranged from her mother soon after.

Humbling to see.
To have your sexual identity corrupted as a child; it is a pain that probably never really heals especially if done by a parent...

Was divine inspiration involved that made sure her accident didn't harm another human....

May peace follow her.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Death might be punishment enough.

Absolutely, you are right for sure.

I feel bad for her young (I consider 20 and 13 young) sons and her family and friends.

A movie no one has mentioned of hers that I thought she was great in was Cedar Rapids.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:33 pm    Post subject:

I noticed that she never had another leading film role after her breakup with DeGeneres, and that her two leading roles in big films (Volcano and Six Days, Seven Nights) occurred during the time that she was with DeGeneres. Coincidence?
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Actor Anne Heche dies a week after car crash, aged 53

Quote:
When Heche was 13, her father died of Aids, which she said he contracted from same-sex partners. Heche also claimed that her father repeatedly raped her as a child, leading to her contracting genital herpes when young. Other members of her family disputed the claim.

Three months after their father died, Heche’s brother, Nathan, died in a car crash, which his sister claimed was suicide. Heche became estranged from her mother soon after.

Humbling to see.
To have your sexual identity corrupted as a child; it is a pain that probably never really heals especially if done by a parent...

Was divine inspiration involved that made sure her accident didn't harm another human....

May peace follow her.

After reading about her childhood, I'm not surprised as much as I was (and I wasn't that surprised for starters) about her willingness to work nude. The shower scene in the remake of Psycho was unusually graphic to the extent that they didn't fully cover her anus and she had to be very exposed just to get that shot (the shot of the victim after the murder).

Also, I'm not surprised if she underwent a long journey in the development of her sexual identity assuming that the natural development of that identity was stunted (and it's hard to dismiss the odds that it would be considering what she allegedly survived). I read that one of her siblings supposedly denies it, but that's not uncommon as a result of family shame in those situations. The same thing happened with Mackenzie Phillips' story re: her father. I think it was Michelle Phillips who denied it.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:57 am    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
I noticed that she never had another leading film role after her breakup with DeGeneres, and that her two leading roles in big films (Volcano and Six Days, Seven Nights) occurred during the time that she was with DeGeneres. Coincidence?

Anne's relationship with Ellen might have been helpful to her, but Heche's decline in rolls was mostly due to her erratic and troublesome behavior on projects, at least from what I have heard.

Heche and my wife had some industry friends in common, so we met a her couple of times and sat with her at a small dinner party. She was very personable and interesting, but was one of those people you sensed was a bit different—not in a bad way, just eccentric.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:19 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

Anne's relationship with Ellen might have been helpful to her, but Heche's decline in rolls was mostly due to her erratic and troublesome behavior on projects, at least from what I have heard.

Heche and my wife had some industry friends in common, so we met a her couple of times and sat with her at a small dinner party. She was very personable and interesting, but was one of those people you sensed was a bit different—not in a bad way, just eccentric.

Like Sally Hawkins eccentric?
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:54 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

Interesting, thanks for that perspective.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:00 pm    Post subject:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/anne-heche-final-autopsy-report-shows-no-evidence-of-illegal-drugs-in-system-at-time-of-crash-medical-examiner/ar-AA14Z0xi?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e59174c423964452b32afe053872d864

Quote:
Anne Heche final autopsy report shows no evidence of illegal drugs in system at time of crash: Medical examiner

Anne Heche final autopsy report shows no evidence of illegal drugs in system at time of crash: Medical examiner

There is no evidence Anne Heche was impaired by illicit substances when she crashed her car into a Los Angeles residence on Aug. 5 despite reports suggesting otherwise.

Yahoo Entertainment obtained Heche's final autopsy report that includes toxicology results. The actress's blood tested at the hospital showed the presence of benzoylecgonine, an inactive metabolite of cocaine. That indicates past use, the Los Angeles medical examiner confirms. Results also showed prior use of marijuana, but not at the time of injury. There was no alcohol detected in Heche's system either. Speculation the actress was inebriated at the time of the accident was fueled by an image that appeared to show a liquor bottle in the front seat of her vehicle.

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department previously told to Yahoo Entertainment that Heche was under investigation for a felony DUI traffic collision before she was taken off life support. Blood draw results showed the presence of narcotics; however additional testing was required to rule out what was given to her medically. The final toxicology report states the fentanyl detected in Heche's urine was administered in the hospital.

The medical examiner determined Heche died of inhalation and thermal injuries. She was trapped in her Mini Cooper for around 30 minutes before she was rescued by first responders. The official report lists sternal fracture due to blunt trauma as another "significant condition."

Get Unbeatable Shopping Deals - Free Coupon & Promo Codes
Ad
rakuten.com
Get Unbeatable Shopping Deals - Free Coupon & Promo Codes
Heche was hospitalized immediately following the fiery car crash. She went into a coma and was declared brain dead days later, but was kept on life support so her organs could be donated. Her date of death is listed as Aug. 11. She was 53.

The Six Days, Seven Nights star is survived by her two sons, 20-year-old Homer Laffoon, whose father is Heche's ex-husband Coleman "Coley" Laffoon, and Atlas, 13, whose father is the actress's Men in Trees co-star James Tupper.

After a battle in court, Homer was named the general administrator of Heche's estate. The Call Me Crazy author died without a will. Tupper, 57, was seeking control of her estate and finances as he swore in court that's what Heche wanted. The Revenge actor argued Homer was not capable of managing his late mother's affairs. Tupper's motion to make him the guardian ad litem of Atlas's inheritance was also denied.

MORE: The fight over Anne Heche's estate begins in court
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Crazy, wonder why she was driving so erratically before the crash if drugs/alcohol weren't involved.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: