Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Didn’t expect to win once I heard Russ and Reaves were out… Roster already had a small room for error with a healthy AD. If AD is out for a month and if they are waiting until the deadline, i feel like will be way behindd the standings by then.

Lakers were 2-10 with Westbrook and Reaves playing, they aren’t game changers lmao.. it took AD playing the best basketball of his career for us to win a few games, just think about that

Beat the Nuggets and Wiz with just Reaves and Russ. Looking at the upcoming schedule we can stay afloat with those 2 guys until AD returns. But if those two guys are out a few more games consider this season as a lost.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:12 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Didn’t expect to win once I heard Russ and Reaves were out… Roster already had a small room for error with a healthy AD. If AD is out for a month and if they are waiting until the deadline, i feel like will be way behindd the standings by then.

Lakers were 2-10 with Westbrook and Reaves playing, they aren’t game changers lmao.. it took AD playing the best basketball of his career for us to win a few games, just think about that

Beat the Nuggets and Wiz with just Reaves and Russ. Looking at the upcoming schedule we can stay afloat with those 2 guys until AD returns. But if those two guys are out a few more games consider this season as a lost.

It’s not just about getting those guys back though, it’s about the team playing for 1 and the other, to many players are thinking about themselves on this team and we already know who those players are, nothing is gonna change unless the toxic vibe is gone
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

It’s not just about getting those guys back though, it’s about the team playing for 1 and the other, to many players are thinking about themselves on this team and we already know who those players are, nothing is gonna change unless the toxic vibe is gone

I’m sure you have heard before this would be an effect of having so many one year contracts. Our guys have talent, but same ole story to win now on Lebron’s timeline. So we are great at talent evaluation, but have set up a terrible structure to retain those who become successful. And to think we have Kuz for $13 million this year. Locking him up was a good move, but we ended up just using him as salary filler.
JamaalWilkes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:56 pm    Post subject:

Embarassing
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:22 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Losing against the Hornets would be the last straw for this team right? Would Jeanie and Rob finally wake up? Nah it’s probably wishful thinking

Last straw for what? A wasteful trade?

Lakers are just a bad team. They are not even a play-in team. I will have to check but I’m guessing they have been blown out more then they have won.

The Lakers were getting it together until they got hit with the injury bug again, but it’s a moot argument
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:08 am    Post subject:

Kendrick Nunn tonight:

0 points
0 rebounds
0 assists
0 steals
0 blocks
0/6 FG
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:59 am    Post subject:

Rumor is the AD has the same injury as Chet Holmgren. Which is a lisfranc injury to his foot and that would sideline him for the remainder of the year.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:02 am    Post subject:

I’m not surprised that Sacramento won, I think that they could have beat a healthy Laker team. There would be no excuse to lose the next game, no matter who is out.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10
Jump to: