*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors (Thursday, 02/23/23) Gm#60 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:25 am    Post subject:

Lakers had EIGHT players score 10+ PTS
    * 16-30 threes / 53.3%
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:37 am    Post subject:

Malik Beasley has been left open way too many times. Opponents are so used to leaving the brickfest Laker guards open

Time to adjust which will open up lanes for Lebron and AD. Welcome to the modern NBA offensive game!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:56 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Bron left early. He may have wanted to duck an aftergame interview. He didn't play well.

Have you ever known him to do that?

Yes. He left the Pheonix blowout game 6 minutes early last season. Vogel said it was to start early treatment for his injury. He may have left early to get treatment on his hand. It's not a habit. Why the big deal?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:20 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Malik Beasley has been left open way too many times. Opponents are so used to leaving the brickfest Laker guards open

Time to adjust which will open up lanes for Lebron and AD. Welcome to the modern NBA offensive game!

Music to me ears
Same with the 2nd unit, even Mo is upper echelon 3pt percentile, lanes gonna be open for Austin Magic Reaves
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:58 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Bron with the mamba mentality look, all business, blow out win but job’s not done, playoff mode activated

Playoff mode activated is the ultimate cringe imo. He said that crap last season and got ridiculed for it.

Just play with effort and concentration and go all out these last 20 or so game.

It's like when Paul George told reporters that they haven't met playoff P yet and then proceeded to crap the bed.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:17 am    Post subject:

I was on the we're not going to make the playoff/ins bus this season. I don't know if it was Rob or Jeanie but the roster changes have changed my way of thinking. If we make the playoffs/ins I wouldn't want to be the team to face the Lakers. They're going to be spoilers.

I'm also looking at Ham in a different light. Beasley apologized for missing a 3pt shot. When I heard Darvin tell him "That's what you here for! You better get them up. Don't turn nothing down but your collar." it was good coaching.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
SGSD32
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject:

After this last week, I feel like getting into the play-in is a no-doubt situation.

Getting to 6 is going to be a tougher thing.. but I really think 7 or 8 is very achievable... and that is a very manageable situation, imo.

Things are looking waaaaay up.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:33 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
governator wrote:
Bron with the mamba mentality look, all business, blow out win but job’s not done, playoff mode activated

Playoff mode activated is the ultimate cringe imo. He said that crap last season and got ridiculed for it.

Just play with effort and concentration and go all out these last 20 or so game.

It's like when Paul George told reporters that they haven't met playoff P yet and then proceeded to crap the bed.

Lol, I kno
Just giving Bron the benefit of the doubt
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:38 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
governator wrote:

Bron has rings.

PG don't.

Bron hasn't his the broad side of the backboard on a GWer.

PG has.

#BannersOverBillboards
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26
Jump to: