Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:00 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I guess when you make your mind up about AD he has to be Clark Kent to change your mind. AD was ballin tonight. We lost this game because we had so many turnovers. I've forgotten how many points the Grizz got off of our turnovers.

I think AD is very very good player, just not Alpha superstar.

He has all the tools, just not the mindset.

The reason we have so many turnovers is because
A) we had no ball handler
B) our best player AD couldnt generate offense consistently, and so we have a bunch of role players (very good role player but still role players) trying to generate offense

again I said I blame the coach a lot too.

AD is AD.

And I dont think we should trade him, unless you can get Tatum back, and unless we want to trade Lebron and AD together and just start over completely

IA I don't think AD is a true leader, he's a Robin. He needs a Batman. Darvin is frustrating. I don't know what to expect from him. One night he's Popovich the next he's Eric Musselman.

If Ham is anything close to Pop.
Lakers would be like the 5th seed now.

The dude is a tool.

Once in a blue moon he could get rotation right.

And then he goes away from it.

Not having Vander on Morant was just mind blowing.

Especially it worked against Luka.

It almost seems like the dude is purposely sabotaging our season while not seeming too obvious.

And why would he do that? Just another stupid (bleep) thing to say from you.

I didn’t say it is what he is doing.

It is just illustrating how bad he is.

Wow.
Nonamehero
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:04 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
we got no ball handler.

and it is showing.

one strong run by the Grizzlies, it is game over.
Reeves is playing out of his mind.

AD is MIA on offense.
not sure if he is still injuried.
or Grizzilies defense is too good

Though it is gonna be hard to replicate this in second half.

Cry me a river god such horrible fans in the chat

See I told you.

I want to be a optimistic fan.

but I have watched basketball for so many years.

Grizzlies were just playing with their food in the first half.

it was obvious we had no control of the game.

The only thing you were right about was the outcome they didn’t lose because Anthony Davis wasn’t defending. He actually defended very well they lost because they set a new team record for turnovers

lol
I was right about Lakers having no ball handler.

I was right about Memphis making a run, and it is game over.

I was right about Reaves cooling down in the second half (which was pretty obvious)

I didnt say Davis didnt defend, I said he was MIA on offense.

The Grizzilies long defender did bother him, I noticed, he couldnt put his will on this game offensively.

and it was only a matter of time that Morant put his will on this game and win. We should have Vander on Morant from the beginning.

You predicted that the other team was going to go on a run Jesus called Guinness

Anthony Davis had 28 points

Such a prediction that Morant was going to get hot at home while we turn the ball over a record number of times

Can you give me the numbers for the lottery while you’re at it?

Lol why so butt hurt?

I hope we win, but I am gonna call the game as I see it.

And this season is over unless Ham can be fired.

The dude is clueless how to use talent.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:17 am    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:
jodeke wrote:
I guess when you make your mind up about AD he has to be Clark Kent to change your mind. AD was ballin tonight. We lost this game because we had so many turnovers. I've forgotten how many points the Grizz got off of our turnovers.

I think AD is very very good player, just not Alpha superstar.

He has all the tools, just not the mindset.

The reason we have so many turnovers is because
A) we had no ball handler
B) our best player AD couldnt generate offense consistently, and so we have a bunch of role players (very good role player but still role players) trying to generate offense

again I said I blame the coach a lot too.

AD is AD.

And I dont think we should trade him, unless you can get Tatum back, and unless we want to trade Lebron and AD together and just start over completely

IA I don't think AD is a true leader, he's a Robin. He needs a Batman. Darvin is frustrating. I don't know what to expect from him. One night he's Popovich the next he's Eric Musselman.

If Ham is anything close to Pop.
Lakers would be like the 5th seed now.

The dude is a tool.

Once in a blue moon he could get rotation right.

And then he goes away from it.

Not having Vander on Morant was just mind blowing.

Especially it worked against Luka.

It almost seems like the dude is purposely sabotaging our season while not seeming too obvious.

And why would he do that? Just another stupid (bleep) thing to say from you.

I didn’t say it is what he is doing.

It is just illustrating how bad he is.

Wow.

Do you go to the Tucker Carlson school of making points you drop an insinuation now you act like you’re surprised that somebody called you on it
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:01 am    Post subject:

Valdarno wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ja is the second coming of AI. He's fearless. I like his game. I'm surprised he doesn't get hurt more. When he went on his blitz Ham should have made an adjustment. I think this game was winnable.

Agreed. Something, anything. But just like the Lillard game, Ham did zero adjustments.

Can he really be that dumb?

I won't use the term dumb, I'll go with inexperienced. Unfortunately, he's learning at the expense of a young team.

I'm an armchair coach. I don't understand why Mo only played 1 minute. Mo's forte is defense. His length would have been a deterrent. I don't think he would have stopped Ja but he may have slowed him down. Darvin wasted 6 fouls, 6 hard fouls, by not using him. Mo may have turned Ja into a jump shooter.

Mo couldn't get any PT in Orlando and he's not getting any here. Something's rotten in Denmark.

We were in the game until Ja went on his rampage.

Side note;
I still don't have a quote box at the bottom of the thread. When I want to make a post I use POST REPLY. Thanks for the tip TDR. 🤜🏾🤛🏾If anyone is having this problem this is a solution. You may be asked to sign in again. If so your post will be deleted. I don't know why but I keep getting logged out. After I type my response I copy and paste so I'll have it if I'm logged off.

The site is undergoing maintenance. I'm confident DB will get things back to norm shortly. Until then be creative and practice patience.

62 down 20 to go. LET'S GO!!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Valdarno wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Ja is the second coming of AI. He's fearless. I like his game. I'm surprised he doesn't get hurt more. When he went on his blitz Ham should have made an adjustment. I think this game was winnable.

Agreed. Something, anything. But just like the Lillard game, Ham did zero adjustments.

Can he really be that dumb?

Letting Ja continue to just waltz into the paint to make shots or get fouled with no adjustment made no sense. It was impossible to miss when he almost scored 30 in the quarter. How about giving him the 3 pt shot instead where he shoots 31%? At least until he makes a few in a row from there. He torched the Lakers in the paint and was 0-5 from 3.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:19 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Side note;
I still don't have a quote box at the bottom of the thread. When I want to make a post I use POST REPLY. Thanks for the tip TDR. 🤜🏾🤛🏾If anyone is having this problem this is a solution. You may be asked to sign in again. If so your post will be deleted. I don't know why but I keep getting logged out. After I type my response I copy and paste so I'll have it if I'm logged off. [/b][/size][/color][/i]

Thank Jo. Ive been quoting post and then deleting the quote to get the dialogue box.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:34 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Side note;
I still don't have a quote box at the bottom of the thread. When I want to make a post I use POST REPLY. Thanks for the tip TDR. 🤜🏾🤛🏾If anyone is having this problem this is a solution. You may be asked to sign in again. If so your post will be deleted. I don't know why but I keep getting logged out. After I type my response I copy and paste so I'll have it if I'm logged off. [/b][/size][/color][/i]

Thank Jo. Ive been quoting post and then deleting the quote to get the dialogue box.

That may be an easier way. I'm gonna try it.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:34 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Side note;

That may be an easier way. I'm gonna try it.

cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:09 pm    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Side note;

Yeah, I've been quoting posts as well. Hopefully the sysadmins will resolve this issue soon.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Up by 6 to end the 3rd. Hoping we can hang on.
CervantesRises
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:09 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
Up by 6 to end the 3rd. Hoping we can hang on.

We Won? I think we did.

#BannersOverBillboards
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to: