*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets (05/20/23 @ 5:30 PM PT) Western Conference Finals / Gm #3***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:28 pm    Post subject:

undefeatedAJ wrote:
I got greedy. I am super disappointed. I expected them to win it all when they were simply overachieving.

I think most of us were feeling the same way my friend. An its all good we ever reason to keep our heads up high!

Denver is a phenomenal team with a phenomenal coaching staff.

We started the season 2-10 with Westbrook and Pat Bev punking our coaching staff LMAO

Getting to the WCF with Lebron playing on one good foot and AD playing center 95% of the time is crazy to think about if you look at everything we've been through
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:29 pm    Post subject:

LeBron playing with a bad foot was 25/7/7 in this series. That's not a player that needs to retire. The foot can be fixed.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
I dont feel good about this which is the opposite of how I usually feel.

Lakers:
Hot start
should be up more at half
show promise start of 3rd but cant pull away
Nuggs get a late lead and pull away

Not exactly as I thought but you knew the outcome was going to be a loss. It’s officially must win.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:30 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Can we stop the stupid Kyrie talk? He’s not what this team needs.

All this Kyrie talk is annoying but I do have to wonder what he's thinking right now watching his arch nemesis Jamal Murray torch our Lakers?

I guarantee you the Kyrie talk will not go away. We are no longer a 2-star team. Lebron is only a superstar in name, and after this series, people are going to doubt his viability even as a part timer. Jeanie Buss wants superstars, and Lebron wants Kyrie. It may annoy some, but Kyrie to the Lakers remains in play unless Kyrie wants the big, big money.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:31 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:
I got greedy. I am super disappointed. I expected them to win it all when they were simply overachieving.

I think most of us were feeling the same way my friend. An its all good we ever reason to keep our heads up high!

We started the season 2-10 with Westbrook and Pat Bev punking our coaching staff LMAO

Getting to the WCF with Lebron playing on one good foot and AD playing center 95% of the time is crazy to think about if you look at everything we've been through

Your have too much positive energy for some Lg people bro. Lol.
-appreciate Bron coming back from a torn tendon in his foot in a month(requires off season surgery)
-appreciate AD carry the Lakers to the playoffs with a. Stress reaction in his foot(also requires off season surgery)
Not trade them
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:32 pm    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
LeBron playing with a bad foot was 25/7/7 in this series. That's not a player that needs to retire. The foot can be fixed.

Retire no. Get pushed aside yes. Pointing to numbers is great unless he’s a huge reason we are in must win this early.
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:32 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

I wish everyone had this attitude. We were sitting at home this time last year, and now they’ve shown that contention is still viable with this core. It was a big step in the right direction. Seeing guys like Reaves and Rui emerge was a special experience.
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:33 pm    Post subject:

bertrome wrote:
Eh sucks to be in this situation but as long as the Celtics don't win I'm good.

Miami better win at home tomorrow....it would probably make this loss feel a bit better
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:34 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

All this Kyrie talk is annoying but I do have to wonder what he's thinking right now watching his arch nemesis Jamal Murray torch our Lakers?

I guarantee you the Kyrie talk will not go away. We are no longer a 2-star team. Lebron is only a superstar in name, and after this series, people are going to doubt his viability even as a part timer. Jeanie Buss wants superstars, and Lebron wants Kyrie. It may annoy some, but Kyrie to the Lakers remains in play unless Kyrie wants the big, big money.

It will go away the minute Max contract is associated with his name.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:34 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

I don’t disagree, but don’t think he’s the answer.
Gut our team for him? Not smart.

DLO has been absolutely horrible this series versus Denver but I'm still okay with bringing him back.

Problem is does Jeanie and Rob still give him his bag? Over Austin and Rui?

Dallas knows they might lose Kyrie. Sign and trade is better than nothing.

Not saying Ky is the answer as I'd rather stay young with DLO hopefully learning his lesson from this butt kicking he is taking from Jamal but does Lebron and AD have the same patience?
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:35 pm    Post subject:

Gimme Kyrie over DLO.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:36 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

-appreciate Bron coming back from a torn tendon in his foot in a month(requires off season surgery)
-appreciate AD carry the Lakers to the playoffs with a. Stress reaction in his foot(also requires off season surgery)
Not trade them

You aint telling no lies Bro! LMAO

When the Lakers cryptoArena music director starting playing Bone Thugs In Harmony's "CrossRoads" track I started getting angry!! LOL

My Wife had to calm me down
lakerfansd
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Lebron and AD aren't going anywhere. They along with Reaves should be a lock for 3 starters. I think I'd start Rui over Vanderbilt. It's the PG spot that needs to be better. I like Vanderbilt but we can't play 4 on 5 offense because the other team can leave him open and crowd the paint. He can come off the bench and maybe start in certain situations. Beasley and Russell really need to go. Hopefully Christie gets better in in the offseason and gets good minutes. He can provide some scoring and defense. I'm not a fan of Mo Bamba from what I did see. I hope we get a better big to backup AD.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
ducasse wrote:

Retire no. Get pushed aside yes. Pointing to numbers is great unless he’s a huge reason we are in must win this early.

Realistically he's not going to be pushed aside by the Lakers when he's still playing at an all-NBA level. He's going to be here until Bronny is an NBA player.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Some of you are using Lebron's injury as an excuse. It needs to be considered that Lebron's injuries are not the result of bad luck, but of age. As such, even if he does heal from one injury, the next one is right around the corner. Lebron and injuries will be a constant, just like it was with Kobe. That's just a part of aging. Problem is, we need to maximize the window that we have with AD, and we can't do that with what will be a chronically injured/fatigued Lebron James.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:39 pm    Post subject:

ksmgf wrote:
Gimme Kyrie over DLO.

You want someone that inplodes a team over and over again.. and get rid of a player due to one series and a idiot coach? okay...
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:40 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
troy wrote:
I call upon Lebron James to retire.

Just not worth the $$

I get it you guys are done with Lebron.

He's gonna have an entire summer to get his foot right and with a full training camp with this current roster (even DLO) I believe in Year 21 he still has something left.

Starting the season without Westbrook should be nice for once. An no more Scoring title chase.

Lebron hasn't been right since the injury in Dallas. Anybody not seeing that is lying. There is no damn way Lebron is OK with being off ball THIS much.

Had he been healthy he'd have dominated the ball a hell of a lot more.

A healthy Lebron this series and i think we got a legit chance. He hasn't looked healthy these entire playoffs.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:40 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
undefeatedAJ wrote:

Not trade them

You aint telling no lies Bro! LMAO

When the Lakers cryptoArena music director starting playing Bone Thugs In Harmony's "CrossRoads" track I started getting angry!! LOL

My Wife had to calm me down

P.S

Ain't no way jeanie and rob trading Lebron and AD so all the haters need to stop with that gibberish.

They proven the are still lethal while even playing on bad feet.

-Get healthy this summer.
-bring back AR, RUI , and Dennis at all costs.
-Vando locked up already.

Retool the roster around these guys.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
ksmgf wrote:
Gimme Kyrie over DLO.

You want someone that inplodes a team over and over again.. and get rid of a player due to one series and a idiot coach? okay...

Dude DLO ain't (bleep) it. He's never been it. He has no business starting on a contending team.

I'd take Kyrie in a heartbeat over this chump. He's had like 1 good game per series.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:41 pm    Post subject:

ksmgf wrote:
Gimme Kyrie over DLO.

I feel Kyrie needs Lebron, AD, and the Lakers more than we need him.

This summer will be interesting to say the least
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
troy wrote:

Just not worth the $$

He's gonna have an entire summer to get his foot right and with a full training camp with this current roster (even DLO) I believe in Year 21 he still has something left.

Starting the season without Westbrook should be nice for once. An no more Scoring title chase.

Lebron hasn't been right since the injury in Dallas. Anybody not seeing that is lying. There is no damn way Lebron is OK with being off ball THIS much.

A healthy Lebron this series and i think we got a legit chance. He hasn't looked healthy these entire playoffs.

Do you think a 40 year old middle aged Lebron playing a grinding NBA full season and post will ever really be "healthy" again?
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:43 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Some of you are using Lebron's injury as an excuse. It needs to be considered that Lebron's injuries are not the result of bad luck, but of age. As such, even if he does heal from one injury, the next one is right around the corner. Lebron and injuries will be a constant, just like it was with Kobe. That's just a part of aging. Problem is, we need to maximize the window that we have with AD, and we can't do that with what will be a chronically injured/fatigued Lebron James.

I believe next season will be way different. If Rob doesn't (bleep) everything up we'll have a damn good team meaning Lebron wont have to over exert himself.

Our stars will be much fresher.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ksmgf wrote:
Gimme Kyrie over DLO.

Dude DLO ain't (bleep) it. He's never been it. He has no business starting on a contending team.

I'd take Kyrie in a heartbeat over this chump. He's had like 1 good game per series.

Plus one. And Lebron James WANTS Kyrie on this team, and what the King wants, he gets. Lebron will keep Kyrie from being a troublemaker. Kyrie to the Lakers is in play unless Kyrie wants the max money.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
troy wrote:

Just not worth the $$

100% minus him not being okay being off ball.

I truly believe Lebron loves the fact he can trust Austin and Dennis to help him with the playmaking. They basically have taken on the Rondo role.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Watch Ham trot out DLO and Vando next game.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 69 of 71
Jump to: