*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Charlotte Hornets (02/05/24) Gm#52 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2005
Posts: 5474

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:18 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
When we lose it's Ham's fault. When we win he gets no credit SMH


It's always been that way, regardless of the coach. It's the LG way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 8106

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:07 pm    Post subject:

I’ll take the win but the lack of focus and defense just about cost them.

Too close for comfort. Team is not good enough to take any opponent lightly.

On to a home game with Denver. Hopefully they can make it interesting and maybe even an upset?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Sep 2002
Posts: 8111

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:49 am    Post subject:

Nuggets are only 14-12 on the road and Lakers are 17-8 at home. It shouldn't be much of an upset to beat Denver at home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Oct 2015
Posts: 3593

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:53 am    Post subject:

ducasse wrote:
Nuggets are only 14-12 on the road and Lakers are 17-8 at home. It shouldn't be much of an upset to beat Denver at home.


It just ain’t a given either because it’s deadline day and you never now what teams look like or what they have available across the league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 66887
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:04 am    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
jodeke wrote:
When we lose it's Ham's fault. When we win he gets no credit SMH


It's always been that way, regardless of the coach. It's the LG way.


Yeah. I've been here long enough to know that, but it still grates my last nerve. It's the same way in the game threads, positive in the good games, berating, and posting negativity in the bad. That's why I don't post there as much as I used to. But like you say cire, it's the LG way. So, WTH. 🖖🏾👴🏾
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 54191

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:45 am    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 66887
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:26 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
NEXT GAME:



Anxious to see how AD fares against Jokic. Joker 6' 11" 284 lbs is taller and outweighs AD 6' 10" 253 lbs. Joker ain't no joke. If the Lakers win this it will say a lot about where we are. We have home court.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB