Head Coach Mr. DARVIN HAM Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 257, 258, 259 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 13468

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Wow what a shock, 3 guard lineups again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 5069

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:31 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham says he thinks Spencer Dinwiddie’s size, on-ball defense and diverse offensive skill could put him closing lineups with DLo and Reaves at times. Lakers will look at three-guard lineups


No Prince? I’m shook!
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 10176

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:32 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham says he thinks Spencer Dinwiddie’s size, on-ball defense and diverse offensive skill could put him closing lineups with DLo and Reaves at times. Lakers will look at three-guard lineups


No Prince? I’m shook!

Quote:
Darvin also said he thinks that Taurean's size and tenacious rebounding instinct at the 4 makes him a perfect complement for potential three-guard lineups.

I made this up, but does it really sound implausible?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Day
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 1665
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Darvin Ham said he expects to take a look at the three-guard lineup with Dinwiddie, Reaves and DLo alongside LeBron and AD.


can't make this sht up lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Nobody
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 5662
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:15 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham says he thinks Spencer Dinwiddie’s size, on-ball defense and diverse offensive skill could put him closing lineups with DLo and Reaves at times. Lakers will look at three-guard lineups


He cannot be serious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Feb 2015
Posts: 8407

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:20 pm    Post subject:

I think it is interesting, with all our wings, he's still talking about a 3 guard line-up, but lets see how it plays out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 8398

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Day wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham said he expects to take a look at the three-guard lineup with Dinwiddie, Reaves and DLo alongside LeBron and AD.


can't make this sht up lmao


dumb people do dumb stuff..thats Darvin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 6874

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:33 pm    Post subject:

THIS (bleep) BUMP HEADED BUM WANTS TO CLOSE WITH A 3 GUARD LINEUP

I knew this signing was awful

the matador trio.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tox
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 17786

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:02 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
tox wrote:
governator wrote:
In 2024, this true?
We top 3 in assist
Top 10 offense

Ok Ham, tighten up that defense when we get our defenders back


Well part of the problem is guys like Cam make our defense better and offense worse

It's not just a matter of 2024 offense and IST defense => contender


Ham’s job to figure out the match up and the minutes. Rui vs Vando, max vs Cam, AR vs Dinwiddie, Hayes vs Wood. Assuming DLo-Bron-AD would play bulk minutes and Prince gets his 25 mins

I think Ham is a better coach than people give him credit for, but the one thing I do not trust him on is rotations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
strong9
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 3108
Location: so many places

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Nobody wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham says he thinks Spencer Dinwiddie’s size, on-ball defense and diverse offensive skill could put him closing lineups with DLo and Reaves at times. Lakers will look at three-guard lineups


He cannot be serious.


At this point I think he enjoys trolling. He knows Jeannie ain't paying money to fire him so he has decided to troll the fans and the team. Or maybe he is just the stupidest man in the world.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
BEazy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 2524

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:41 pm    Post subject:

Called it lol. So predictable, he’s such a moron…
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 5069

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Worthy: “Rui is integral to this team. He needs to have consistent minutes.”

Tell that to Ham, James.
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 10176

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:06 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
Darvin Ham says he thinks Spencer Dinwiddie’s size, on-ball defense and diverse offensive skill could put him closing lineups with DLo and Reaves at times. Lakers will look at three-guard lineups


No Prince? I’m shook!

Quote:
Darvin also said he thinks that Taurean's size and tenacious rebounding instinct at the 4 makes him a perfect complement for potential three-guard lineups.

I made this up, but does it really sound implausible?

It only took two games for this to actually happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2021
Posts: 8398

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:20 pm    Post subject:

This (bleep)!ck benched Rui, dlo and Austin for his (bleep) Prince to start 😂
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DLaker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 1531

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Ham has always been the problem this season. His stubbornness to play small rather than big and his decision not play the players that know each other the most last season is the reason why we are in 9th place right now. My only hope that seeing how effective having a big lineup is can lead to better coaching decision moving forward.

We blame Rob for not keeping the championship team, it’s as bad as Ham’s coaching this season breaking the lineup that got us to the conference finals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 10746

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:53 pm    Post subject:

I'm fan with Vando starting over Rui but seeing this group together is also a huge relief compared to the other trash line ups coach has toyed with.

AD (32), Hayes/Wood (16)
LeBron (30), Rui (12), Wood/Hayes (6)
Rui (22), Vando (24), Prince (6)
AR (32), Dinwiddie (8), Prince (8)
D'lo (30), Dinwiddie (18)

Hoping once we get to full health - IF we get to full health - that's the min allocation we see.

Max, Cam, and Gabe are garbage mins guys for now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 6354

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Ham had the ball flying around last couple weeks. Not sure if the team is finally buying in the new offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Reds622
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 May 2015
Posts: 1347

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:11 pm    Post subject:

DLaker wrote:
Ham has always been the problem this season. His stubbornness to play small rather than big and his decision not play the players that know each other the most last season is the reason why we are in 9th place right now. My only hope that seeing how effective having a big lineup is can lead to better coaching decision moving forward.

We blame Rob for not keeping the championship team, it’s as bad as Ham’s coaching this season breaking the lineup that got us to the conference finals.


What has Rob and the front office been waiting for with the idiotic Prince/Rui minute distribution? Why hasn’t the front office been telling Ham who to play and how many minutes? You think Pat Riley would sit back and watch the idiotic coaching decisions that have been happening all year? Never in a million years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 22626

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:11 pm    Post subject:

2019 wrote:
I'm fan with Vando starting over Rui but seeing this group together is also a huge relief compared to the other trash line ups coach has toyed with.

AD (32), Hayes/Wood (16)
LeBron (30), Rui (12), Wood/Hayes (6)
Rui (22), Vando (24), Prince (6)
AR (32), Dinwiddie (8), Prince (8)
D'lo (30), Dinwiddie (18)

Hoping once we get to full health - IF we get to full health - that's the min allocation we see.

Max, Cam, and Gabe are garbage mins guys for now.

Which essentially means no more roaster moves unless they cut lewis(highly unlikely)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 6354

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Ham is going to have some serious minutes problems once Vando/Gabe/Cam/Max comes back.

Vando is a need when he comes back.

But it will be hard for Gabe/Cam/Max to earn minutes with the way the team is playing right now.

Dinwiddie in just 2 games has shown more than Gabe already.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2019
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 03 Dec 2014
Posts: 10746

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:26 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
2019 wrote:
I'm fan with Vando starting over Rui but seeing this group together is also a huge relief compared to the other trash line ups coach has toyed with.

AD (32), Hayes/Wood (16)
LeBron (30), Rui (12), Wood/Hayes (6)
Rui (22), Vando (24), Prince (6)
AR (32), Dinwiddie (8), Prince (8)
D'lo (30), Dinwiddie (18)

Hoping once we get to full health - IF we get to full health - that's the min allocation we see.

Max, Cam, and Gabe are garbage mins guys for now.

Which essentially means no more roaster moves unless they cut lewis(highly unlikely)


I think it's fairly obvious the roster does are done, no?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Day
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 1665
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Completely threw the big lead we had by trying to go small, had TP at the 4 It's comical how stupid he can be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Day
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 1665
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Rui: "This is the lineup we have in playoff, and this is how we won. It's simple."
If only someone had told Darvin that a few months ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sina
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2015
Posts: 1791

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:22 pm    Post subject:

I’m ok with coach Ham. Many players play better than last season this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 25615

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:30 pm    Post subject:

lol we giving roses to Ham for taking almost 50 games to play Rui the correct way that many average Joe fans figured out before the season even started?

We all know he’s going to revert back to giving his boys Cam to take minutes from Rui when he’s back, and do his usual three guard lineup bs, or leave Rui in the corner 3 on offense to do nothing.
_________________
Darvin Scam: https://media.tenor.com/images/3c15249955860a4b16b59e8ae035fb75/tenor.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 257, 258, 259 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
Page 258 of 263
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB