General Professional Boxing Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 513, 514, 515

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Deontay Wilder got KDFO Big money fights are behind him. His net worth is reported to be $50 million. He has money, why keep fighting? I hope Wilder's done.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Gervonta Davis-Frank Martin, and Benavidez-Gvozdyk tomorrow

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:35 pm    Post subject:

David Benavidez didn't bring the power to 175. He won handily

Gervonta Davis won by KO in the 8th round. It takes Tank a minute to warm up. Once he does it's usually lights out. 30 0 28 KOs . Only 2 have gone the distance with him. He literally walked Martin down and caught him with a 1 2 3 combo that would have taken the Starship Enterprise out. He showed why he's called Mini Mike. He'll take one to give one.

doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:54 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Deontay Wilder got KDFO Big money fights are behind him. His net worth is reported to be $50 million. He has money, why keep fighting? I hope Wilder's done.

He has another fight with his lady. Brutal. Just stay single.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:56 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Gervonta Davis won by KO in the 8th round. It takes Tank a minute to warm up. Once he does it's usually lights out. 30 0 28 KOs . Only 2 have gone the distance with him. He literally walked Martin down and caught him with a 1 2 3 combo that would have taken the Starship Enterprise out. He showed why he's called Mini Mike. He'll take one to give one.

Love Tank but he had to fight Teo, Loma, Haney or Shakur next. He’s been to 140 so cut the shenanigans. Those five names have faced each other just two times: Loma vs. Haney and Teo.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:31 pm    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Love Tank but he had to fight Teo, Loma, Haney or Shakur next. He’s been to 140 so cut the shenanigans. Those five names have faced each other just two times: Loma vs. Haney and Teo.

I'd like to see him in with Loma. He broke Kambosos down with body shots. Kambosos was in pain. Tank is a take one to give one fighter. I don't know if he can take body shots like the ones Vasily put on George.

doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:39 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
doughboy90650 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I'd like to see him in with Loma. He broke Kambosos down with body shots. Kambosos was in pain. Tank is a take one to give one fighter. I don't know if he can take body shots like the ones Vasily put on George.

They kinda waited Loma out. Get him while he’s on the back end. Will be a great name on the resume. Anyone other than Loma or Shakur will be a travesty.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:59 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
doughboy90650 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

They kinda waited Loma out. Get him while he’s on the back end. Will be a great name on the resume. Anyone other than Loma or Shakur will be a travesty.

Tank doesn't strike me as the type of fighter who would duck and go for big paydays rather than fight the best of the best. I think he'd beat Shakur, Haney, and Teo because I think he could take their punches. Vasily throws punches in bunches and has thunder in both hands. He's a body puncher. Could Mini Mike take his body shots? I think he'd be the toughest match.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:44 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Ryan Garcia suspended, fined, has win vs. Devin Haney overturned for positive PED test

LINK

WOW!!!!!

It was the first boxing result I was surprised from in a long time.

I thought it was just 1 positive test. But apparently it was 2.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:32 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Quote:
Ryan Garcia suspended, fined, has win vs. Devin Haney overturned for positive PED test

LINK

WOW!!!!!

The A and B sample is a bit misleading. It's not like he's being tested a second time. They're both taken from the same urine. They test the A sample and if positive, test the B sample (which almost always will come back positive as well).
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:02 pm    Post subject:

Boxing on ESPN. Shakur Stevenson vs. Artem Harutyunyan is the main event. He's a fighter some think may beat Tank Davis

If he fights the way he did tonight no way he'll beat Tank.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 7:55 pm    Post subject:

‘I tag u, u can’t tag me’ - Stevenson

This is fast vs way faster lol
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Foster got jobbed. This was 1st degree robbery. I gave Conceicao 1 maybe 2 rounds. Reminded me of the De La Hoya vs Trinidad fight. Oscar had the fight won so he danced for the last 2 rounds. The judges gave the fight to Felix because he was the aggressor in the last 2 rounds.

Keyshawn Davis tattooed Miguel Madueno. Miguel took a licking and kept on ticking.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:29 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Quote:

LINK

WOW!!!!!

The A and B sample is a bit misleading. It's not like he's being tested a second time. They're both taken from the same urine. They test the A sample and if positive, test the B sample (which almost always will come back positive as well).

His racist tirade on twitter was tough to watch. I’m guessing he lost some fans.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 513, 514, 515
Page 515 of 515
Jump to: