OFFICIAL 2012 FREE AGENCY THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 2424, 2425, 2426  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 73007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject:

thegreatest wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Here's the deal. It's obvious Dwight doesn't want to play for the Lakers. The Nets are trying to move Kris Humpries. Here is the question. If the Nets were willing to do a S & T with us Kris Humpries and Gerald Green for the $8.9 TE would you consider it?

Quote:
Stefan Bondy:

This is ultimatum. Once Nets find landing spot for Humphries they can go back to Orlando and say, 'do a deal or we sign Ilyasova.'

They can't sign Ilyasova.


Why not? They still have the Full MLE don't they?
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.


Last edited by 32 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Sep 2002
Posts: 9911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Seriously though, I haven't heard anything from Humphries. Either teams are not trying to get him, or he is waiting for a huge 1 year deal like he had last year. He isn't restricted.
_________________
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 73007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject:

thegreatest wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
LakersChamps04 wrote:
(bleep) no. Since when are bums like humphries and green coveted


Kris Humphries is not a bum. He is only 27 and has averaged a double/double the last 2 seasons. He would be a good back up PF. Gerald Green played very good the last half of the season for the Nets.


Ya but not for $9,000,000 c'mon!


Doesn't have to be for 9M. It's negotiable. He might take around 7M.

Only if the Nets were willing to give up 1st round picks to the Lakers.


I like that! Humpries and a first round pick.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LVLAKERFAN
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 5347
Location: United States

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Would u guys trade Bynum for Lopez, Humprhies, Wallace and 3 1st round picks. If the Magic thinks thats a good deal, then they are screwed.
_________________
SCHROEDER/CARUSO/COOK
MATTHEWS/KCP/THT
LEBRON/KUZMA/BABYGIANIS
AD/MORRIS/DUDLEY
GASOL/HARRELL/TINKLE
Coachs:Vogel/Kidd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RCS926
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 16824

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Here's the deal. It's obvious Dwight doesn't want to play for the Lakers. The Nets are trying to move Kris Humpries. Here is the question. If the Nets were willing to do a S & T with us Kris Humpries and Gerald Green for the $8.9 TE would you consider it?

Quote:
Stefan Bondy:

This is ultimatum. Once Nets find landing spot for Humphries they can go back to Orlando and say, 'do a deal or we sign Ilyasova.'


I don't see how that gives the Nets any leverage.


Last edited by RCS926 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Sep 2002
Posts: 9911

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
thegreatest wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Here's the deal. It's obvious Dwight doesn't want to play for the Lakers. The Nets are trying to move Kris Humpries. Here is the question. If the Nets were willing to do a S & T with us Kris Humpries and Gerald Green for the $8.9 TE would you consider it?

Quote:
Stefan Bondy:

This is ultimatum. Once Nets find landing spot for Humphries they can go back to Orlando and say, 'do a deal or we sign Ilyasova.'

They can't sign Ilyasova.


Why not? They still have the Full MLE.

They used the mini MLE on someone from overseas. All they have left are vet minimum.
_________________
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 6274

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Here's the deal. It's obvious Dwight doesn't want to play for the Lakers. The Nets are trying to move Kris Humpries. Here is the question. If the Nets were willing to do a S & T with us Kris Humpries and Gerald Green for the $8.9 TE would you consider it?

Quote:
Stefan Bondy:

This is ultimatum. Once Nets find landing spot for Humphries they can go back to Orlando and say, 'do a deal or we sign Ilyasova.'



We do the deal to take away any possibilities of Howard going to Brooklyn. They NEED Humphries to match contracts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
shaqobe2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 1899

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject:

let's go after Humphries, nothing else, he can mess up LO's head by spilling the beans of the Kardashian family to LA media everyday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Day
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 1667
Location: San Francisco, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject:

LVLAKERFAN wrote:
Would u guys trade Bynum for Lopez, Humprhies, Wallace and 3 1st round picks. If the Magic thinks thats a good deal, then they are screwed.


Honestly, if we didn't have Kobe Bryant and that was the best option on the table to trade for Bynum who would walk otherwise; hell yes.

I think that if Dwight didn't have that injury we would have traded for him already, taking a risk on whether or not he resigns. But the fact that he had major back surgery we're making sure that he'll sign the extension because we don't want to take more than one huge risk; he could re-injure himself, play much worse after injury, or walk after this season.


Last edited by Day on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 11853
Location: LA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject:

shaqobe2000 wrote:
let's go after Humphries, nothing else, he can mess up LO's head by spilling the beans of the Kardashian family to LA media everyday.


Plus we wont have to worry about the Kardashians or Kanye's dumbass coming to the games. 2 birds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 73007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Humphries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humphries first and round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 11853
Location: LA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Humpries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humpries first round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK


I'd do it. He'd be a decent replacement for Pau. Of course he's not in the same league as Pau but he's still a double double guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
shaqobe2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 1899

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Humpries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humpries first round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK


I'd do it. He'd be a decent replacement for Pau. Of course he's not in the same league as Pau but he's still a double double guy.


X2, Humphries is like a younger version of Scola. a typical 15 ft mid-range offensive game along with a very physical defensive game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kirby Brian
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 7920
Location: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Bynum for Lopez/Brooks/Wallace/Humpy and Picks!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Dec 2011
Posts: 7474

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Humphries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humphries first and round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK




Just what we need in the new CBA era. Overpaying a glorified low budget version of Drew Gooden and the 29th pick in the draft. Great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DoubleClutch
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jun 2005
Posts: 2712
Location: Town

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Humphries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humphries first and round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK


Ya know he might not be a bad compliment to Bynum. Maybe $6 mil per for 2 years. We get a first round pick with him for our tpe. Allows us to lose Hill and trade Gasol without having to plug McBob in at PF. He's not great, but he gets boards and has a decent 12 foot jumper.
_________________
“This goes far beyond paychecks”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eagles nut
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2001
Posts: 6240
Location: Baltimore, MD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject:

I don't see us using the TE for a high salary player unless they can cut salary in a Gasol trade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 73007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject:

shaqobe2000 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
LakerFan4 wrote:
Humpries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humpries first round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK


I'd do it. He'd be a decent replacement for Pau. Of course he's not in the same league as Pau but he's still a double double guy.


X2, Humphries is like a younger version of Scola. a typical 15 ft mid-range offensive game along with a very physical defensive game.


Even if we keep Pau. Humpries would be a great back up PF. All we have to do is re-sign Sessions and sign Nick Young to the Mini MLE. Then pick up a couple veterans (Jamison or Lewis) at the Vet Min to fill out the roster.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.


Last edited by 32 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dino
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 4115

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject:

ersan has a reported offer on the table from the bucks for $ 40M for 5 I think...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 73007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject:

dino wrote:
ersan has a reported offer on the table from the bucks for $ 40M for 5 I think...


Yes. The Nets are trying to do a S & T with the Bucks. Bucks aren't budging right now.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Posts: 6738
Location: Studio City

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620
Nash to LA for multiple picks all but done!!!



https://twitter.com/#!/Gambo620 Who is this dude?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dmorans24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 877

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4 wrote:
Humphries comes with future draft picks. Do it Mitch! Humphries first and round pick for the $TE.

Quote:
Short of a deal for Howard, the Nets are searching for a third team to take their own free agent, Kris Humphries, as part of a sign-and-trade scenario with the Bucks. The third team would potentially be rewarded with future draft picks from the Nets for taking on Humphries. Milwaukee could end up with a trade exception for future use.


LINK


Will this deal send Ilyasova to the Nets? No mention of him in the passage. And will that finally put an end to the Howard to Nets scenario?


Last edited by dmorans24 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
HisAirness24
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Sep 2007
Posts: 2572

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject:

?????

Is this guy reliable?

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620

Quote:
Nash to LA for multiple picks all but done!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 3737

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Holy (bleep) what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dmorans24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 31 May 2012
Posts: 877

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject:

HisAirness24 wrote:
?????

Is this guy reliable?

John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620

Quote:
Nash to LA for multiple picks all but done!!!


8,467 followers, not bad. Don't think so though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Topic HOF All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 115, 116, 117 ... 2424, 2425, 2426  Next
Page 116 of 2426
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB