All-Time League 2013 (Draft Complete)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject:

Sorry for missing out on my last pick, but since he wasn't chosen I figured I could make my selection now.

With the 260th pick in the draft, the Detroit Gems select Earl Jo.....

24 wrote:
Encina reached out to me via facebook and asked me to select Robert Horry for him.

Not kidding this time...

What the hell is this? I never authorized such a thing! Why would I trust 24 with such craziness? I demand a complete draft do-over now!

Eh, I guess it could have been worse. I will stick with Horry. It's what I get for being on the road most of the weekend.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject:

Page 18 rosters updated and finalized. Please review to make sure I got it right.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73
Page 73 of 73
Jump to: