Hello, Fellow Laker Fans

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsexton1985
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Hello, Fellow Laker Fans

Just discovered this forum late last week. Which is shocking, considering I have been a Laker fan since 1995. I have spent the majority of my life living 80 miles north of Los Angeles in the high desert, near Palmdale.

Started rooting for the Lakers in the mid-90s, cheering for the likes of Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Vlade Divac.

I was in fifth grade during Kobe's rookie season with the team. I will turn 30 in December. It is not a stretch to say I have grown up watching Mr. Bryant.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community for the upcoming season and beyond. Although the Lakers have plenty left to accomplish to be considered real contenders again, I think the 2015-16 campaign will be a more enjoyable one than the last two or three have been.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to LG, and yes I'd say this year should definitely be more exciting than the previous two years. The Lakers are slowly accumulating very good young talent, it takes time of course.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject:

welcome!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: