Joined: 02 May 2005 Posts: 90175 Location: Formerly Known As 24
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:21 am Post subject: 3rd Annual Bet The Lakers LG Fundraiser! (Total OWED on Page 2!!!)
Yes, it is that time again folks! This year, I have decided to give people the option to bet a set over and under, OR, if you feel really smart, to pick your own win total! Additionally, we have some smaller bets about player stats. Feel free to bet none, any, or all. All funds raised go to support LG. Enjoy!
1. Wins by the Lakers this season. You have two choices. You can pick your own number (and pay $2 per game you are off by in either direction), or bet a straight $10 dollars on over or under of 34 wins. If the exact number is hit, all over/under bettors pay 5 bucks.
The next section are $3 over/under bets. Simply indicate the number and over or under. A "push" (number hit exactly) costs each bettor $2. (all numbers rounded to the nearest tenth)
2. D'Angelo Russell Assists Per Game, 5.6
3. Julius Randle Points Per Game, 12.2.
4. Roy Hibbert COMBINED Rebounds and Blocks Per Game, 10.2
5. Kobe Bryant Games Played, 62
6. Lou Williams Points Per Game, 13
7. Jordan Clarkson COMBINED Points and Assists Per Game, 19.5
8. Nick Young Points Per Game, 11
9. Tarik Black Rebounds Per Game, 4.8
10. Brandon Bass Minutes Per Game, 22.4
Bonus Section about the roster. $1 dollar for each player listed who you incorrectly pick to make the roster, or omit from your list and makes the roster.
11. Of the following players, which of them make the opening night roster?, Holmes, Frazier, Jabari Brown, Upshaw, Sacre, Kelly.
Have fun folks! All bets are closed the night before the season starts at midnight, except number 11, which closes at midnight after the first Preseason game.
Last edited by Omar Little on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joined: 24 Dec 2007 Posts: 35194 Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:15 pm Post subject:
11) Jabari Brown and Ryan Kelly make the roster. _________________ Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:
I've got to hand to the Mods and 24 in particular (who should invest in batteries by the bulk for his calculator in keeping track of this) for doing this. This makes the season far more interesting and allows all of us loud mouths (though we use our fingers) to put our money where are mouths are.
All that, yet I have no picks yet. They will be forthcoming. _________________ "A metronome keeps time by using a Ringo"
All times are GMT - 8 Hours Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4Next
Page 1 of 4
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum