The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2064, 2065, 2066 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:04 am    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Wilt ZERO dynasties, ZERO back to back chips...

Survey saysss??... Jersey retired.

We get it... You don't like Lebron.


Nooo...Why?..he hadnt done nothing for the LAKERS. You can bask in his glory if you want but he has done nothing that warrants that gift.....he has done far less than those who have had their jersy hanging in the rafter..each one has a fully loaded resume that has far CONTRIBUTED TO THE LAKERS. He had one chip run..what else? Those in that rafters have had multiple. Heck why not retire Bynums or LO or Shannon Brown they won one whole chip also? Why not retire Gasol? he won multiple. Why not retire devon George and Fisher and Horry and Samaki Walker?..they won multiple!

He shoiuld have his jersy retired at Clev where he got them a chip and they might not get another for some time if they dont get one this year.

As a laker he shouldnt get one..stop the love fest and think logically compared to those players that are up there in rafters. He got one chip where players not in the rafters have gotten multiple and been on dynasties..He far less in contributions than those guys when it come to the LAKERS.


Ever heard of Wilt Chamberlain and Gail Goodrich???? Yea they won 1 too with the Lakers. Where are their jerseys? Retired.

Bynum, Shannon Brown???? Jesus....


Both Bynum and Shannon Brown got your a chip...so going to retire them also? Gasol (he going hall of fame)got you two.....Mitch Richmond got you one....we going to retire them too? Rhondo got you one and prob going hall of fame...we going to retire his jersey too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:09 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 am    Post subject:

oaktown_dimond wrote:
Bron's jersey is going to be retired in Cleveland, Miami and LA. there's no question about it. and TRUST ME, having his jersey immortalized in Staples Center's rafters with the likes, of wilt, kobe, magic, jerry, shaq, kareem, etc. was part of his decision to come to LA.


Thank you for proving the part where some poster is talking about we should give him a jersey because he came here when noone wouldnt...Well here you go MR Poster...Who would not come here regardless of what you do when you will get your jersey retired in a team's rafters...and that right there is sheer stupidity right there for mangament to even OFFER something like that. Poor Doc Buss..he just rolling..smh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 4179

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:48 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:26 am    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.




THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond? These guys are going hall of fame and won a ring here just like him..so?
They getting a jersy retired and a statue too? lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 23076

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 4179

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:44 am    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.




THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond? These guys are going hall of fame and won a ring here just like him..so?
They getting a jersy retired and a statue too? lol


Dude reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Were Rondo and Richmond the best or second best players on the championship winning teams on the Lakers????? Gasol has his jersey retired so what the hell are you talking about???? The queston is should his jersey be retired???? Bron met the Wilt requirement. The others didnt. You can stop now since you lost.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Nov 2003
Posts: 6129

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:04 am    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
defense wrote:
Guy wants to part time his way to playing with his son and retiring as the highest paid Laker.


He’s played in 49 out of 56 possible games.

Really he’s played in 50 games with the IST title game too.

He’s 25th in total minutes in the league (15 total mins behind Luka and 40 behind Joker).

Lebron played 35 mins in the in season tournament championship game which is not counted so he’s played more actual minutes than Luka this year. He’s played only 5 less minutes than Joker has this year in terms of being available to his team.

What’s the narrative of part time again?

Without the ist game he’s played more total minutes this season than
- George
- Kawhi
- Steph
- Fox
- Ingram
- Kyrie
- Jrue
- Mitchell
- Butler
- Bam
- Booker
- Lauri
- Embid
- Jaylen Brown


What’s the agenda? Because if he’s part time, the other top guys are all temp workers


People way overdue their hate for LeBron, given his age and how healthy he has actually been this year. He has been just fine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Oct 2015
Posts: 3760

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:28 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
defense wrote:
Guy wants to part time his way to playing with his son and retiring as the highest paid Laker.


He’s played in 49 out of 56 possible games.

Really he’s played in 50 games with the IST title game too.

He’s 25th in total minutes in the league (15 total mins behind Luka and 40 behind Joker).

Lebron played 35 mins in the in season tournament championship game which is not counted so he’s played more actual minutes than Luka this year. He’s played only 5 less minutes than Joker has this year in terms of being available to his team.

What’s the narrative of part time again?

Without the ist game he’s played more total minutes this season than
- George
- Kawhi
- Steph
- Fox
- Ingram
- Kyrie
- Jrue
- Mitchell
- Butler
- Bam
- Booker
- Lauri
- Embid
- Jaylen Brown


What’s the agenda? Because if he’s part time, the other top guys are all temp workers


People way overdue their hate for LeBron, given his age and how healthy he has actually been this year. He has been just fine.


I agree with you. It’s silly. If the ist game counted or he played 1 more game he’s in the top teens in total minutes. I mean he’s easily been readily available. Has he even AD available? No, but he’s been more available than most the top of the league easy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Posts: 10600

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:50 am    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Kblo247! wrote:
defense wrote:
Guy wants to part time his way to playing with his son and retiring as the highest paid Laker.


He’s played in 49 out of 56 possible games.

Really he’s played in 50 games with the IST title game too.

He’s 25th in total minutes in the league (15 total mins behind Luka and 40 behind Joker).

Lebron played 35 mins in the in season tournament championship game which is not counted so he’s played more actual minutes than Luka this year. He’s played only 5 less minutes than Joker has this year in terms of being available to his team.

What’s the narrative of part time again?

Without the ist game he’s played more total minutes this season than
- George
- Kawhi
- Steph
- Fox
- Ingram
- Kyrie
- Jrue
- Mitchell
- Butler
- Bam
- Booker
- Lauri
- Embid
- Jaylen Brown


What’s the agenda? Because if he’s part time, the other top guys are all temp workers


People way overdue their hate for LeBron, given his age and how healthy he has actually been this year. He has been just fine.


I agree with you. It’s silly. If the ist game counted or he played 1 more game he’s in the top teens in total minutes. I mean he’s easily been readily available. Has he even AD available? No, but he’s been more available than most the top of the league easy.

I guarantee neither of you are getting a meaningful reply back to this from the OP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 6706

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:17 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.


He’s really comparing Bynum, Rondo, and Richmond to Lebron. Then the fact he did’nt even know Gasol’s jersey was just retired tells you everything. The kid is a troll or just like to argue for the sake of arguing in here. Or just really blinded by his hate towards Lebron/Klutch.

Reminded me of one poster who called Lebron just a “Big Mark Jackson” when he signed here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jul 2004
Posts: 2807

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Saw an interesting question on the talking heads this morning...

Does the NBA have an "identity" problem once LBJ retires?

Couldn't really think of another "phenom" like LBJ trancending the game.

Giannis/Steph probably are closest. Maybe Wembanyama going forward?

Will be interesting to see if overall revenues drop off a few years post LBJ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:03 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.


He’s really comparing Bynum, Rondo, and Richmond to Lebron. Then the fact he did’nt even know Gasol’s jersey was just retired tells you everything. The kid is a troll or just like to argue for the sake of arguing in here. Or just really blinded by his hate towards Lebron/Klutch.

Reminded me of one poster who called Lebron just a “Big Mark Jackson” when he signed here.



Gasol jersey JUST got retired last year ..however you saying your KANG should most def get his jersey retired real soon here.. Gasol got us TWO chips..your KANG? Not so much...he got us a Bubble chip and most everything had to align for that.

Ohh you still didnt answer the Rhondo or Mitch Richmond..why? now go troll that one...or should i look for your usual deflection statement?

Once again..i will throw a party when this Joker and the Klutch circus gets off the team...i wont care where he goes. No more trading a whole team or blaming ROLE p[layers for this idiot...no more LeGM either getting his little buddies or Klutch Client junk on the team and then pouting when he dont get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Kblo247!
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Oct 2015
Posts: 3760

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Laker_Jocker wrote:
Saw an interesting question on the talking heads this morning...

Does the NBA have an "identity" problem once LBJ retires?

Couldn't really think of another "phenom" like LBJ trancending the game.

Giannis/Steph probably are closest. Maybe Wembanyama going forward?

Will be interesting to see if overall revenues drop off a few years post LBJ...


If Steph and Bron called it in the same year the league would be lost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 22303
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:39 pm    Post subject:

It's amazing how some posters that supposedly are Lakers fans love to (bleep) on the franchise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 6706

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:57 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.


He’s really comparing Bynum, Rondo, and Richmond to Lebron. Then the fact he did’nt even know Gasol’s jersey was just retired tells you everything. The kid is a troll or just like to argue for the sake of arguing in here. Or just really blinded by his hate towards Lebron/Klutch.

Reminded me of one poster who called Lebron just a “Big Mark Jackson” when he signed here.



Gasol jersey JUST got retired last year ..however you saying your KANG should most def get his jersey retired real soon here.. Gasol got us TWO chips..your KANG? Not so much...he got us a Bubble chip and most everything had to align for that.

Ohh you still didnt answer the Rhondo or Mitch Richmond..why? now go troll that one...or should i look for your usual deflection statement?


LOL typical response from... Just keep doubling down when you were proven wrong already by multiple posters. Now you back tracking on the Gasol retirement, when on multiple post you clearly thought he was not retired yet.

Rondo/Mitch/Bynum/Brown were role players not even #2 guys. The fact your using those guys as an argument on why Lebron's jersey should not be retired shows your post is based more on your hate towards Lebron. Unless your just trolling with those comparisons.

You have not addressed multiple posters bringing up WILT and GOODRICH, jerseys who were retired and done less than Lebron as a Laker.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:41 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.


He’s really comparing Bynum, Rondo, and Richmond to Lebron. Then the fact he did’nt even know Gasol’s jersey was just retired tells you everything. The kid is a troll or just like to argue for the sake of arguing in here. Or just really blinded by his hate towards Lebron/Klutch.

Reminded me of one poster who called Lebron just a “Big Mark Jackson” when he signed here.



Gasol jersey JUST got retired last year ..however you saying your KANG should most def get his jersey retired real soon here.. Gasol got us TWO chips..your KANG? Not so much...he got us a Bubble chip and most everything had to align for that.

Ohh you still didnt answer the Rhondo or Mitch Richmond..why? now go troll that one...or should i look for your usual deflection statement?


LOL typical response from... Just keep doubling down when you were proven wrong already by multiple posters. Now you back tracking on the Gasol retirement, when on multiple post you clearly thought he was not retired yet.

Rondo/Mitch/Bynum/Brown were role players not even #2 guys. The fact your using those guys as an argument on why Lebron's jersey should not be retired shows your post is based more on your hate towards Lebron. Unless your just trolling with those comparisons.

You have not addressed multiple posters bringing up WILT and GOODRICH, jerseys who were retired and done less than Lebron as a Laker.


Bra your deflection is showing..smh. You still havent answered the questions.Rhondo a future hall of famer who helped YA KANG get that chip..without him..YA GET NOTHING. Soo he should get a statue and jersey retired here too right? Also Bynum was becoming a #2 guy and went to the All star game..and if you say he wasnt you full of crap...He also played injured in the chip run while still posting down low and impacting the games. YA KANG rather jack up threes while claiming injured as seen in the Denver Series.

You talking about Wilt and Goodrich? You want to hang on that excuse for dear life?..well fine by me. Here ya go. WILT and Goodrich was better to me than THA KANG. Why? Did Goodrich go team to team making super teams? TRADES HAPPEN thats a part of the game but did WILT OR GOODRICH Come to a team not via trades and then start gutting it? DID they whine when they didnt get a player they wanted? Did they whine and blame the people around them for a loss. Did they take off games for "load Management" reasons? Did they travel around the league building super teams? THATS WHY THEY BETTER THAN YA KANG. THEY Even DESERVE IT MORE THAN YA KANG.

Now since thats out the way..wanna try answering why Rhondo jersey not up there? Wanna ask why Richmond is not out there with a statue? Your defelection not going to work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 43975

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Lebron doesnt deserve a statue. Wilt did more for the Lakers and he doesn’t have a statue. No problem with jersey retirement.

We can all agree that the Lebron era has been a huge disappointment with multiple lottery and play-in seasons, the only (singular) elite season was shortened and the championship series wasn’t even played in Los Angeles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 144459
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:12 pm    Post subject:

I think it’s stupid retiring numbers. Eventually players will be sporting 3 digit numbers. Honor the player but keep their number in play.
_________________
RIP mom. 11-21-1933 to 6-14-2023.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Jan 2016
Posts: 11733

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Lebron's jersey will be retired by three different teams including the Lakers just like Wilt's did. Lebron broke all-star appearance record and the all-time scoring record as a Laker. He also took a pathetic Laker team from missing the playoffs to winning the championship in just two short years winning the Finals MVP in the process. I think his contributions have more than justified a retired jersey.
_________________
LeGoat! LeMazing! LeGend!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 4179

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:27 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
I think it’s stupid retiring numbers. Eventually players will be sporting 3 digit numbers. Honor the player but keep their number in play.


Its funny - on one hand this is true in the grand scheme of things. On the other, by the time that happens, everyone alive in this forum now will be dead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 6706

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:37 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
eureca wrote:
Sojo wrote:
Seriously, the dude is gonna be gone as earlier as this summer, time to think if you're a Laker fan or a LeBron fan because very soon you won't be able to be 100% both. That's just facts at this point.

Guy doesn't deserve a retired jersey but because our ownership doesn't have any backbone they'll give him it.

So help me if they even contemplate giving him a statue.


He got his jersey retired set in stone when he won the championship and finals MVP. You can call it spineless, but that would be enough to get a jersey retired with any other franchise. Then add the 6 seasons of 27 8 and 8. Finishing 2nd in MVP. He is obviously deserving.

Wilt got it with 1 chip in 5 seasons. Only 3 seasons scoring 20 or more. Pau got it with 6 seasons and 2 chips but was never the level of player of a Lebron.

I don't really get why there would even be a debate if he was deserving. If you just don't personally want him to have one retired, obviously that is different.


Don’t forget he became all time leading scorer as a Laker.



About to reach 40,000 points as a Laker...


Noooo. Bottom line..How many dynasties has he contributed here? How many back to back chips? How many multiple chips within the decade?

...survey saysss?!.... NONE

Nope he doesnt deserve a retirement jersey here..In clieveland? yes..not for the Lakers.

trying every excuse to Prop up that weak narrative of why he should have his jersey retired here is crazy.


Six years of One of The Greatest Players ever and a Title that took a lot of determination during really odd times in humanity

Any team would retire his jersey.. your post just reads like you hate LeBron


Wich title was that?

Anyway Im telling you to think logical..You talking about all his rewards but were they achieved HERE? NO! The Majority was on other teams...its that simple. Lebron Hater? No IM A HUUUUGE LEBRON AND KLUTCH HATER..Get it Right! However im looking at it logically and it should go to what team he contributed more for and its not the lakers its Clev actually and then MIA.


And yet we retired Wilt's number who achieved most of his feats on other teams. And yet for that one year in 1972, he was arguably the best or second-best player on that title team while being a hall of fame caliber player. Lebron meets the Wilt criteria. All the other players you mentioned do not meet the Wilt criteria. THE END.


THE END? Only in your mind . Let me put the cold food back on your plate because you dont like to eat whats given...here you go..THE QUESTION IS What about Rhondo? What about Gasol? What about Mitch Richmond?

are you living in an alternative universe? we just retired his jersey this seaon. also Lebron was the Finals MVP, putting up numbers every year as Laker. won a chip. if you compare him to Mitch Richmond/Rondo/Bynum, you are just a joke. AD's number will be up there some day as well.


He’s really comparing Bynum, Rondo, and Richmond to Lebron. Then the fact he did’nt even know Gasol’s jersey was just retired tells you everything. The kid is a troll or just like to argue for the sake of arguing in here. Or just really blinded by his hate towards Lebron/Klutch.

Reminded me of one poster who called Lebron just a “Big Mark Jackson” when he signed here.



Gasol jersey JUST got retired last year ..however you saying your KANG should most def get his jersey retired real soon here.. Gasol got us TWO chips..your KANG? Not so much...he got us a Bubble chip and most everything had to align for that.

Ohh you still didnt answer the Rhondo or Mitch Richmond..why? now go troll that one...or should i look for your usual deflection statement?


LOL typical response from... Just keep doubling down when you were proven wrong already by multiple posters. Now you back tracking on the Gasol retirement, when on multiple post you clearly thought he was not retired yet.

Rondo/Mitch/Bynum/Brown were role players not even #2 guys. The fact your using those guys as an argument on why Lebron's jersey should not be retired shows your post is based more on your hate towards Lebron. Unless your just trolling with those comparisons.

You have not addressed multiple posters bringing up WILT and GOODRICH, jerseys who were retired and done less than Lebron as a Laker.


Bra your deflection is showing..smh. You still havent answered the questions.Rhondo a future hall of famer who helped YA KANG get that chip..without him..YA GET NOTHING. Soo he should get a statue and jersey retired here too right? Also Bynum was becoming a #2 guy and went to the All star game..and if you say he wasnt you full of crap...He also played injured in the chip run while still posting down low and impacting the games. YA KANG rather jack up threes while claiming injured as seen in the Denver Series.

You talking about Wilt and Goodrich? You want to hang on that excuse for dear life?..well fine by me. Here ya go. WILT and Goodrich was better to me than THA KANG. Why? Did Goodrich go team to team making super teams? TRADES HAPPEN thats a part of the game but did WILT OR GOODRICH Come to a team not via trades and then start gutting it? DID they whine when they didnt get a player they wanted? Did they whine and blame the people around them for a loss. Did they take off games for "load Management" reasons? Did they travel around the league building super teams? THATS WHY THEY BETTER THAN YA KANG. THEY Even DESERVE IT MORE THAN YA KANG.

Now since thats out the way..wanna try answering why Rhondo jersey not up there? Wanna ask why Richmond is not out there with a statue? Your defelection not going to work.


At the end of the day none of your narratives matters and noone cares about it. They will look at overall stats, accomplishment, achievements and records at the end. Just like WILT... 1 TITLE, 1 FINALS MVP, multiple records broken as a Laker will be enough to get Lebron's jersey up there.

Rondo and Mitch were ROLE PLAYERS!!! Mitch played like 1 season for the Lakers and averaged like 4.1ppg.

At the end Lebron and most likely AD's jerseys will be retired. That's already a given. No narratives or deflections needed.


Last edited by miggz23 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 43975

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Maybe Lebron can get a statue at Disney World, since that’s where he won the bubble championship.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 14902
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:37 pm    Post subject:

Kblo247! wrote:
Laker_Jocker wrote:
Saw an interesting question on the talking heads this morning...

Does the NBA have an "identity" problem once LBJ retires?

Couldn't really think of another "phenom" like LBJ trancending the game.

Giannis/Steph probably are closest. Maybe Wembanyama going forward?

Will be interesting to see if overall revenues drop off a few years post LBJ...


If Steph and Bron called it in the same year the league would be lost



I thought that would happen when MJ finally called it in but here we are. I think one or two of these guys will fighting to be the man and that will make it interesting.

We’ll see.
_________________
Lakers need to build a freaking team !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2017
Posts: 3113

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:


At the end of the day none of your narratives matters and noone cares about it. They will look at overall stats, accomplishment, achievements and records at the end. Just like WILT... 1 TITLE, 1 FINALS MVP, multiple records broken as a Laker will be enough to get Lebron's jersey up there.

Rondo and Mitch were ROLE PLAYERS!!! Mitch played like 1 season for the Lakers and averaged like 4.1ppg.

At the end Lebron and most likely AD's jerseys will be retired. That's already a given. No narratives or deflections needed.


Nooo you cant push "role player" as your defense,....BOTH are future hall of famers and won a chip with the LAKERS..soooo? what are you talking about?

Somebody said at some time every jersey will be retired...but the REASON that it shouldnt happen is because to retire a jersey means you contributed greatly to the franchise and seen by the org as the best of the best. Few players should get that honor. Its like a purple heart..people get them but they put their life on the line for their country sometimes resulting in being buried...One of the highest honors..and thats what a retirement of your jersey is suppose to mean. Those players in those rafters gave everything and their body for this organization..they did something truely great...THIS IS WHY I SAID KANG's JERSEY SHOULD RETIRE IN CLEV OR MIA....If Clev dont win a chip this year JAMES Jersy should retire in CLEV as he done something no other player has done for that org and thats bring them a chip.

Same as Kawai / George/ Harden..if they win a chip for the clippers..they deserve to get their jersey retired in the clippers rafters. Kawhai also deserves his Jersey retired in TOR--If TOR had multiple chips and kawha won as a clipper a chip..then he shouldnt get a retire in TOR BUT FOR THE CLIPPERS..let me repeat why...HE GAVE THE CLIPPERS SOMETHING THEY NEVER HAD BEFORE WHILE TOR HE PLAYED 1 YEAR BUT THEY ALREADY HAD MULTIPLE CHIPS(FICTIONAL). LA KANG has done nothing great for this franchise that hasnt been done or recognized as truely great...... Want another example to beat this like a dead horse?

Klay comes over here the lakers and wins a chip..He SHOULDNT get a retired jersey HERE..He should get his jersey retired in GS becasue he gave them a dynasty...he contributed more there and gave them something they never really had.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2064, 2065, 2066 ... 2080, 2081, 2082  Next
Page 2065 of 2082
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB