The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1935, 1936, 1937 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject:

@mcten

Quote:
Dennis Schroder on LeBron James’ return timeline: “I know. I can’t say too much … But German doctors are great. That’s all I’m saying”

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1636794528245100544?s=46&t=OlqmVQZGPEmDp_XHHGTEiQ
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject:

Dennis Schroder on LeBron James’ return timeline: “I know. I can’t say too much … But German doctors are great. That’s all I’m saying”

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1636794528245100544?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

Dennis lol
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject:

If these doctors worked there magic and LeBron is coming back soon then kudos for going to Germany to get his foot checked maybe that’s why Schroeder doesn’t want to spill the beans
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:39 am    Post subject:

Lebron coming back early could really help boost the team, let’s just hope he doesn’t rush it. To do anything we need full health Lebron and AD, gimpy version is a waste of time.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:00 pm    Post subject:

With AD going zero-dark on his socials, Bron also looking to lock in to make a run at this thing…

Quote:
🦉 Lakers Vino @VinoUncorked

“LeBron James is doing three sessions a day to work towards a comeback from his right foot injury.” -
@mcten

Bron knows what a championship team looks & feels like. He knows his championship window is closing. He knows the West is wide open. He’s all in. AD’s all in. It’s time.

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:11 pm    Post subject:

I don’t think that it is good news that Lebron is doing 3 therapy sessions a day, if he were improving as rapidly as we hoped then that wouldn’t be necessary. I’m still hoping that he returns in March but wouldn’t put money on it. I wonder if continuing to play on it made the foot worse but we will probably never be told.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:31 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
I don’t think that it is good news that Lebron is doing 3 therapy sessions a day, if he were improving as rapidly as we hoped then that wouldn’t be necessary. I’m still hoping that he returns in March but wouldn’t put money on it. I wonder if continuing to play on it made the foot worse but we will probably never be told.

I wouldn't read anything into these sketchy tidbits that are coming out.

I get that there is an industry devoted to providing (and making up) gossip for NBA junkies, but we don't need to pretend we know stuff we really don't know just to have something to talk about.

What is Lebron's actual health condition? Heck if I know. When will be come back? Heck if I know. It's OK to admit that.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:34 pm    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:

Nothing positive about the lakers is good news to you. Not surprised. If lebron is not doing these, then you’d spin it as “he isn’t even well enough to begin rehab”
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Schroeder - "German doctors are great"

Come back soon, Bron
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:56 pm    Post subject:

100% healthy bron probably does treatment 3 times a day during the season.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Last edited by KingKobe20 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Ok...

“We anticipate him coming back at some point” - Darvin Ham on LeBron James, who has missed the last 10

https://twitter.com/danwoikesports/status/1637604003700965377?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:18 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/VinoUncorked/status/1637877516995010565?s=20
looks pretty good
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
looks pretty good

Lebron make look good, but AD looks totally deflated. I'm telling you, something is going on with that guy. Maybe the pressure of playing in Los Angeles has finally bested him? He may demand a trade after the season is over...
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:30 am    Post subject:

troy wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
looks pretty good

Lebron make look good, but AD looks totally deflated. I'm telling you, something is going on with that guy. Maybe the pressure of playing in Los Angeles has finally bested him? He may demand a trade after the season is over...

Might not be the worst thing in the world...if he does it quietly and professionally you could get a really good return and reset the team nicely.
BandwagonLBJhopper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:34 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
looks pretty good

This is random but how is it possible someone so athletic, maybe one of the best athletes of all time, has that duck walk

Like you could pick Lebron out of a crowd a mile away with the way he trots when he runs
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:51 am    Post subject:

It's been 22 days since LeBron's injury. He will be reevaluated at some point between now and Thursday (Thursday, March 23rd, will mark three weeks since the reevaluation announcement).

I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron returned on Friday, March 31st, against the Wolves.

It would be 34 days after the injury, and would give LeBron the opportunity to play the final 6 games of the season, though I could almost guarantee that LeBron would only play 1 game in the B2B.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:52 am    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
It's been 22 days since LeBron's injury. He will be reevaluated at some point between now and Thursday (Thursday, March 23rd, will mark three weeks since the reevaluation announcement).

I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron returned on Friday, March 31st, against the Wolves.

It would be 34 days after the injury, and would give LeBron the opportunity to play the final 6 games of the season, though I could almost guarantee that LeBron would only play 1 game in the B2B.

There a video of him being giddy and running through the tunnel after the Magic game I would be shocked if he isn’t back in a week or 2.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
ArminNBA wrote:

There a video of him being giddy and running through the tunnel after the Magic game I would be shocked if he isn’t back in a week or 2.

I think he comes back next week. I would say the 2nd Bulls game.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:45 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Ok...

“We anticipate him coming back at some point” - Darvin Ham on LeBron James, who has missed the last 10

https://twitter.com/danwoikesports/status/1637604003700965377?s=46&t=6-sxM4NpvzeWdNMn3aVCqg

I guess he isn’t retiring yet
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:13 am    Post subject:

What's the news on LeAnkle? We need him out there. He's resting while AD takes all the heat.
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:20 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
What's the news on LeAnkle? We need him out there. He's resting while AD takes all the heat.

He was seen doing a fast jog up and down the tunnel when he ran back to dap somebody up. People on Twitter are taking that to mean he is close
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:37 am    Post subject:

The possibility of winning the Larry O'Brien is slim and none and slim got dead. If Bron comes back it won't make a difference. This is a great opportunity to test the waters. See if AD has what it takes to lead the team. Gage which of the young talent is good enough to keep. Find out if Ham is the coach of the future or is it time to look for a replacement. He's a rookie coach who was dealt a short hand. Give Darvin a shot at proving he's the one. Do some clandestine coach shopping. It's time to look into life after LeBron.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:26 am    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Schroeder - "German doctors are great"

Come back soon, Bron

I wouldn't laugh about German doctors. In some regards, they are way ahead of us. Don't forget Bean use to go to Germany to get plasma injections.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
The possibility of winning the Larry O'Brien is slim and none and slim got dead. If Bron comes back it won't make a difference. This is a great opportunity to test the waters. See if AD has what it takes to lead the team. Gage which of the young talent is good enough to keep. Find out if Ham is the coach of the future or is it time to look for a replacement. He's a rookie coach who was dealt a short hand. Give Darvin a shot at proving he's the one. Do some clandestine coach shopping. It's time to look into life after LeBron.

Not really.. The West is mediocre asf this Season and is as wide open as I ever remember it on top of pretty much every legitimate team dealing with injuries to top players.

If Bron comes back looking good to end the Season i'm not scared of anyone in the West at all tbh.. If we somehow made it all the way to the Finals we'd likely be gelling very well and hitting our stride so who knows what could happen in the Finals in that case? A lot has to happen obviously and it's far from a certainty but that's the case with everyone in the West. Denver is one of the few stable teams at the top but are beatable and they're also FAR from being some juggernaut which we've seen on and off in the West for Decades.

It's pretty clear at this point AD is absolutely not a clear cut number 1 option Franchise level guy so not sure what else you expect to find out after watching him for 10 years now? When healthy and rolling he's an absolute 2 way beast and can have stretches where he could be argued as the best player in the NBA but it never lasts whether it's because of injuries or himself just kind of disappearing into mediocrity for a stretch before re-emerging but he will always need another legitimate first option if the goal is to win an actual Championship imo.

All the rest of the stuff can still be "gauged" even with a healthy Bron as we'd be an actual scary team for a lower seed especially.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1935, 1936, 1937 ... 2077, 2078, 2079  Next
Page 1936 of 2079
Jump to: