Watching Lakers games?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Watching Lakers games?

ok guys i've i'm not in the know on the best alternatives to watch Lakers games.

I really want to watch this year due to Lonzo ball.

I recently got DirectTV and no Lakers channel.

So i'm not getting time warner so what are my alternatives?

NBA league pass? I live in LA. Do they still black home local teams?

i'm not sure what other options here. Anyone?
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject:

-International league pass + VPN
-reddit nba streams
-surprisingly youtube streams are pretty good if you can get one that flies under the radar. (The popular ones with thousands watching always get cut.)

Last edited by ThreePointBomber on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject:

VujacicForThree wrote:
-International league pass + VPN
-reddit nba streams
-surprisingly youtube streams are pretty good if you can get one that flies under the radar. (The popular ones with thpusands watching always get cut.)

What's sad is that i wold happily throw money at the nba or Lakers if i could watch then on my tv through direct tv or streaming. : (
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Watching Lakers games?

Kobeskillz wrote:
ok guys i've i'm not in the know on the best alternatives to watch Lakers games.

I don’t know what DirectTV package you have but Sportsnet is channel 691 on mine.
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Just had a pretty good thread on this a few weeks ago here. http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=183041. I'm considering some of those options myself now.
KB8SD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Watching Lakers games?

Kobeskillz wrote:

What channel package are you on?

You have to be on at least the Choice channel package to get it.

The 2 lower packages select & entertainment won't have it.

It's channel 691 on Directv.
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Watching Lakers games?

KB8SD wrote:
Kobeskillz wrote:

What channel package are you on?

You have to be on at least the Choice channel package to get it.

The 2 lower packages select & entertainment won't have it.

It's channel 691 on Directv.

Thanks guys!!!! The dumb ass AT&T guy swore they didn't carry the lakers and since i missed the news i assumed like the Dodgers that Direct TV still hadn't made a deal.

I called today to add the channel!!!! i'm so happy!!! : )
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/
LakersTv247
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject:

Search GearsTv on YouTube.. That's what I have over 200 cable channels all in HD. for $15 a month you get PPV, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL all the Premium Sport's Packages.. you can install on any Android device.. or through Kodi.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

I don't need reddit, but I do go there for non-Laker games. You know to check out D'Lo and cry. It works surprisingly well. Just clean your PC every time you use it.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, I've been watching games. Thanks for asking.
Do it Mitch!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject:

To watch Lakers games legally without cable -

If you have a family member or friend in LA that has Time Warner spectrum you can watch games, and television over the Internet using their account.

Often times people have cable TV, but never use the streaming service that comes with it. But they are paying for it.

Ask a friend, your mom whoever, if you can use your email address to set up the streaming service portion, that they are not using, but are paying for.

It may require some of their personal information like address, and account number, but that’s about it. Once you have set up your email address with the Time Warner spectrum account, you can login to Time Warner Sportsnet and watch all of their programming for free.

Also you can get other channels like ESPN and NBC, and many other cable TV channels. That’s what I’m doing now for the past year and I’ve been able to watch just about anything I want absolutely free. Completely legal as I am part of the “family package”. Feels nice not receiving any cable bill at all
ThreePointBomber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Do it Mitch! wrote:

If you have a family member or friend in LA that has Time Warner spectrum you can watch games, and television over the Internet using their account.

Often times people have cable TV, but never use the streaming service that comes with it. But they are paying for it.

Ask a friend, your mom whoever, if you can use your email address to set up the streaming service portion, that they are not using, but are paying for.

It may require some of their personal information like address, and account number, but that’s about it. Once you have set up your email address with the Time Warner spectrum account, you can login to Time Warner Sportsnet and watch all of their programming for free.

Also you can get other channels like ESPN and NBC, and many other cable TV channels. That’s what I’m doing now for the past year and I’ve been able to watch just about anything I want absolutely free. Completely legal as I am part of the “family package”. Feels nice not receiving any cable bill at all

Spectrum Sportnet never loads for me, constant buffering, and has been overall been a pisspoor experience. Also doesn't help that you can't watch games that have already been played unless its currently airing on the channel. League pass is superior, and cheaper than any cable package since I have a VPN with unlimited subscription.
Do it Mitch!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject:

VujacicForThree wrote:
Do it Mitch! wrote:

Spectrum Sportnet never loads for me, constant buffering, and has been overall been a pisspoor experience. Also doesn't help that you can't watch games that have already been played unless its currently airing on the channel. League pass is superior, and cheaper than any cable package since I have a VPN with unlimited subscription.

I do notice buffering during live game streaming. Usually plays back normally on game replays. I usually refresh during commercialsAnd that helps. Isn’t that terrible of an issue for me.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject:

Do it Mitch! wrote:
VujacicForThree wrote:
Do it Mitch! wrote:

I do notice buffering during live game streaming. Usually plays back normally on game replays. I usually refresh during commercialsAnd that helps. Isn’t that terrible of an issue for me.

The worst I get is the video quality will occasionally drop to SD levels. I''m streaming through wifi, though, through a lot of walls so it's hard to know if that would be resolved with a better router or a wifi extender. It usually clears up in a minute or two.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject:

VujacicForThree wrote:
Do it Mitch! wrote:

I have cable and can watch the Spectrum feed but I get tired of BillyMac and Stu so I usually watch the opponents feed.
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Access Sports Net Lakers

I've been a Lakers fan since the 80's and I recently switched from Directv to Xfinity and I no longer get Spectrum. I live in Pittsburgh and I've become quite used to watching Access Sportsnet Lakers and Xfinity doesn't carry the channel.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask and I can't make a new post but I was wondering…

IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO WATCH ACCESS SPORTSNET LAKERS?

YouTube? Kodi? I know there's the app but I'm pretty sure you have to log in with your cable password.

Appreciate any help I can get. I follow Lakers Nation for postgame and follow Lakers Film Room on twitter which is great for out of town people like me. Sorry if this isn't the right forum for the question but I figured I'd ask anyway. Go Lakers!
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Access Sports Net Lakers

Beir32 wrote:
I've been a Lakers fan since the 80's and I recently switched from Directv to Xfinity and I no longer get Spectrum. I live in Pittsburgh and I've become quite used to watching Access Sportsnet Lakers and Xfinity doesn't carry the channel.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask and I can't make a new post but I was wondering…

YouTube? Kodi? I know there's the app but I'm pretty sure you have to log in with your cable password.

Appreciate any help I can get. I follow Lakers Nation for postgame and follow Lakers Film Room on twitter which is great for out of town people like me. Sorry if this isn't the right forum for the question but I figured I'd ask anyway. Go Lakers!

some taped stuff here...
http://www.spectrumsportsnet.com/access-sportsnet-lakers
Beir32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Access Sports Net Lakers

VicXLakers wrote:
Beir32 wrote:

Appreciate any help I can get. I follow Lakers Nation for postgame and follow Lakers Film Room on twitter which is great for out of town people like me.

Sorry if this isn't the right forum for the question but I figured I'd ask anyway. Go Lakers!

some taped stuff here...

http://www.spectrumsportsnet.com/access-sportsnet-lakers

Nice…appreciate the help
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: