*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers (01/27/22 @ 4:30PM PT) Gm#49***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to pile it on, but in what way do you guys think LeBron would have made a difference in this game?

for sure...in fact, if harris hadn't miraculously played after it was initially reported he was out then maybe the lakers would have had a chance to win even minus lebron...
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:04 pm    Post subject:

dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to pile it on, but in what way do you guys think LeBron would have made a difference in this game?

for sure...in fact, if harris hadn't miraculously played after it was initially reported he was out then maybe the lakers would have had a chance to win even minus lebron...

You guys are also forgetting that the Sixers were without Seth Curry and Shake Milton 2 talented players who usually contribute to the Sixers team, LeBron playing might have bought a different mind set to the team but we just don’t know that because even the Lakers with LeBron were crapping the bed during certain games.
dino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

You guys are also forgetting that the Sixers were without Seth Curry and Shake Milton 2 talented players who usually contribute to the Sixers team, LeBron playing might bought a different mind set to the team but we just don’t know what because even the Lakers with LeBron were crapping the bed during certain games.

true...but lebron has been balling and monk, reaves and tht have gotten used to playing with and around lbj...they would probably have stepped up as well if the king was around...
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:14 pm    Post subject:

dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

You guys are also forgetting that the Sixers were without Seth Curry and Shake Milton 2 talented players who usually contribute to the Sixers team, LeBron playing might bought a different mind set to the team but we just don’t know what because even the Lakers with LeBron were crapping the bed during certain games.

true...but lebron has been balling and monk, reaves and tht have gotten used to playing with and around lbj...they would probably have stepped up as well if the king was around...

Monk and Reaves.. yes but THT has been bad no matter who’s been playing with him lol
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:29 am    Post subject:

Missed the game.

Went to chase center and watched the warriors.

Looks like AD was great and looked more like 2020 AD.
Monk had an off shooting night for once.
Reaves solid.
THT was trash. (Would hope he’d step up with Lebron out)
Westbrook wasn’t bad but his stats make him look better than he actually was.

I hope both or one of Russ/THT are gone by the deadline.

Can’t have 50+ million tied to those two.

Give reaves all of Bradley’s minutes.
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:30 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

You guys are also forgetting that the Sixers were without Seth Curry and Shake Milton 2 talented players who usually contribute to the Sixers team, LeBron playing might have bought a different mind set to the team but we just don’t know that because even the Lakers with LeBron were crapping the bed during certain games.

With the version of AD that played earlier, they would have won if Lebron played.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:38 am    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
dino wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

With the version of AD that played earlier, they would have won if Lebron played.

Like what the other post said can’t have 50M tied up to THT/Westbrook if they can’t help the team win.. and I say that because they are usually hurting the team so even as great of a duo as AD and LeBron are we need others to give us something.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:18 pm    Post subject:

LeBron or not the same 4th quarter woes presented themselves. The team ran out of gas. Bron is an aberration, not of the norm. He would have made a difference but I don't know if that difference would have resulted in a win.

LeBron Raymone James Sr. isn't an alter ego (Clark Kent) he's human. He was born in Akron, Ohio not on the planet Krypton.

This roster needs revamping. I think we'll make the playoffs. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't know if we have any high draft picks. I anticipate a 1st round exit.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:43 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LeBron or not the same 4th quarter woes presented themselves. The team ran out of gas. Bron is an aberration, not of the norm. He would have made a difference but I don't know if that difference would have resulted in a win.

LeBron Raymone James Sr. isn't an alter ego (Clark Kent) he's human. He was born in Akron, Ohio not on the planet Krypton.

This roster needs revamping. I think we'll make the playoffs. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't know if we have any high draft picks. I anticipate a 1st round exit.

Im kind of here with this, but hypothetically, if we can get the guys healthy and play together for 20+ games I do think we can do something, but that's really up to bron and AD health.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Im kind of here with this, but hypothetically, if we can get the guys healthy and play together for 20+ games I do think we can do something, but that's really up to bron and AD health.

The problem just isn’t health, it’s chemistry and coaching those 2 things are critical in bringing a team together, Lakers never really developed those 2 things during training camp, we might win a round or 2 if AD and LeBron get rolling but I don’t expect much.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:07 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The problem just isn’t health, it’s chemistry and coaching those 2 things are critical in bringing a team together, Lakers never really developed those 2 things during training camp, we might win a round or 2 if AD and LeBron get rolling but I don’t expect much.

that's why I said at least 20+ games.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:13 pm    Post subject:

I just wait losing in Philly for some reason
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: