LAKERS -at- WIZARDS - 3-19-22 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:39 am    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Thanks DB. "Early on I said Frank Vogel wasn't the right coach for this team. I was bombarded with, "What are you talking about, he won a ship?" Now it's, Frank needs to go. He got us to the finals on a AD prayer.

IMO he never had the locker room. LeBron ran the team on the floor and in the FO. Jeannie gave him everything he wanted except his coach. He wanted Tyronn Lue. I don't know how far we would have gone if Lue were the coach. I think it would have been further than we have.

Lakers fans look for a 3, 4, year rebuild. I've been here since 1960, seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is ugly. Buckle up people, it's gonna be a rough ride.
Would the Lakers be better with Lue as the HC, not much considering all the In&Outs because of injuries. With the Clips, the lineups have been consistently with no talks of PG/Kawahi returning

If LBJ is running the front court, then he is totally responsible for not keeping the players that he brought in not being accountable to their responsibilitiesmon the court.

Lakers have big problems at closing games. Since LBJ controls the end of games situations, lack of movement and shot selections are absolutely in his control since he is the one with the ball

Note: LBJ is Uber Talented and one of the GOATs in the NBA, but he is 37/38 years old playing 35-40 MPG!

I think they would be better off with Ty at the helm. Look at where he has the Sail Boat Crew without PG13 and Kawhi Leonard. The best player on their team after them is Reggie Jackson.

Lue is a coach who knows how to get the best from what he has to work with. His lineups, rotations, and game plans would make a huge difference. IMO Frank is limited. I questioned his lineup and rotation even when we won the ship.

Would we win a ship, I don't think so? Would we have more wins, I resoundingly say, YES?

The players Bron asked for have not been on the court together the entire season. If they had been healthy, they may have made it to the finals. That was the consensus of basketball afficianados.

LeBron is running this team. Lue would be in charge. I recall when he was coaching Cleveland. They were in a timeout and he was giving instructions. LeBron interrupted. Ty stopped him and said "I got this." LeBron shut up.

I don't think Frank has the locker room.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:05 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
A Mad Chinaman wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Thanks DB. "Early on I said Frank Vogel wasn't the right coach for this team. I was bombarded with, "What are you talking about, he won a ship?" Now it's, Frank needs to go. He got us to the finals on a AD prayer.

IMO he never had the locker room. LeBron ran the team on the floor and in the FO. Jeannie gave him everything he wanted except his coach. He wanted Tyronn Lue. I don't know how far we would have gone if Lue were the coach. I think it would have been further than we have.

Lakers fans look for a 3, 4, year rebuild. I've been here since 1960, seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is ugly. Buckle up people, it's gonna be a rough ride.
Would the Lakers be better with Lue as the HC, not much considering all the In&Outs because of injuries. With the Clips, the lineups have been consistently with no talks of PG/Kawahi returning

If LBJ is running the front court, then he is totally responsible for not keeping the players that he brought in not being accountable to their responsibilitiesmon the court.

Lakers have big problems at closing games. Since LBJ controls the end of games situations, lack of movement and shot selections are absolutely in his control since he is the one with the ball

Note: LBJ is Uber Talented and one of the GOATs in the NBA, but he is 37/38 years old playing 35-40 MPG!

I think they would be better off with Ty at the helm. Look at where he has the Sail Boat Crew without PG13 and Kawhi Leonard. The best player on their team after them is Reggie Jackson.

Lue is a coach who knows how to get the best from what he has to work with. His lineups, rotations, and game plans would make a huge difference. IMO Frank is limited. I questioned his lineup and rotation even when we won the ship.

Would we win a ship, I don't think so? Would we have more wins, I resoundingly say, YES?

The players Bron asked for have not been on the court together the entire season. If they had been healthy, they may have made it to the finals. That was the consensus of basketball afficianados.

LeBron is running this team. Lue would be in charge. I recall when he was coaching Cleveland. They were in a timeout and he was giving instructions. LeBron interrupted. Ty stopped him and said "I got this." LeBron shut up.

I don't think Frank has the locker room.

outside of bron/russ everyone else on their roster is better.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: