QFTOS: Lakers @ Warriors - The “Dlo over Klay + Vanderbilt is Bill Russell” Edition 🍿

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nash Vegas
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 7254

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:01 am    Post subject: QFTOS: Lakers @ Warriors - The “Dlo over Klay + Vanderbilt is Bill Russell” Edition 🍿

Link

Quote:
Trade Wiggins for Jarred Vanderbilt


Quote:
Maybe we should’ve kept Dlo instead of soft ass Klay.


Quote:
Got cooked back to back by Harrison Barnes and D'Angelo Russell. Basketball gods has been laughing at us since the 2022 ring.


Quote:
”I thought AD was halfway to the hospital, but no, we have ourselves a miracle in San Francisco today folks.” -Doris Burke


Quote:
Breen and Doris talking about Vanderbilt like he’s Bill Russell or something


Quote:
Of course Dlo revenge game on us 4 years later


Quote:
Reaves can flop doesn’t get called for a T


Quote:
”Out on Reeves. But it’s Laker's ball, bang!”


Quote:
Man i hate the funny ass look Darvin ham makes every time his players gets called for the foul


Quote:
Bro did you hear Steve Javie’s live attempt at selling some kind of BS “official explanation” of how Lebron initiating the contact there was somehow not a foul? “…The early hook by Lebron did not resolve”
.

Quote:
Stop gaslighting the players. Refs manufactured a Lakers win with full intention.


Quote:
LAs last 5 points all free throws Dlo 2/2, Bron 2/2, Reeves 1/2 f-these refs


Quote:
No trades or lineup changes will fix the refs against us


Quote:
Ref Mitchell Ervin, looks like a Lakers fan


Quote:
I’m blind, I’m deaf, I wanna be a ref!


Quote:
We can never put away this lakers team man. It’s so damn frustrating. This is the only team I truly can’t bear losing to.


Quote:
If we make the play-in, I don’t want to face the lakers.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 25742

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:24 am    Post subject:

Small ball team that’s old, no inside player… Klay,GS is cooked
_________________
“The main goal for the Lakers is to win a championship. All I care about, all we care about, is to raise another banner in the rafters.“
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 27300

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:37 am    Post subject:

DLO shattering some Warrior fans souls(sound)

https://twitter.com/TJmiranda/status/1751504863694123084


I know that sound very well :3 Its the sound fans of other teams made when Dlo's idol would do the same thing.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 17320

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:19 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Small ball team that’s old, no inside player… Klay,GS is cooked


Hey, the Warriors are the model franchise, right???
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 May 2011
Posts: 5109

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:34 am    Post subject:

Quote:
LAs last 5 points all free throws Dlo 2/2, Bron 2/2, Reeves 1/2 f-these refs


Lol this is not even accurate. Those 2 clutch Dlo free throws were in the 1st OT at the 11 second mark to give the Lakers a 3-point lead.
_________________
Tacos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 27300

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:40 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
governator wrote:
Small ball team that’s old, no inside player… Klay,GS is cooked


Hey, the Warriors are the model franchise, right???


Yeah they are. They drafted 3 all-stars and got a superstar to join their team and won 4 championships in 7 years. They definitely have been a model franchise. Them having a down year doesn't change that.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Dec 2007
Posts: 14376

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Warriors fans are so funny, they always cry about officiating because they simply don't shoot as many free throws as the other team. "Why does my team that shoots 30 more 3's than the other team not shoot more free throws than them?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 12975

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:55 pm    Post subject:

They had a really good run and won a chip in a wierd season where poole played out of his mind. All good things come to an end. They are otherwise at best an average nba team that can cause issues if they get streaky hot, just as likely as them going cold.
_________________
"One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks." - Killer_Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 4665

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:16 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
governator wrote:
Small ball team that’s old, no inside player… Klay,GS is cooked


Hey, the Warriors are the model franchise, right???


Yeah they are. They drafted 3 all-stars and got a superstar to join their team and won 4 championships in 7 years. They definitely have been a model franchise. Them having a down year doesn't change that.


Were! That window closed in 22.. Those contracts they gave out in 22 are no bueno ...
_________________
Starting Lakers Dynasty6.0! NOW!!
------
....." each year in Lakerland is marked by four seasons: Kobe’s Mad at His Teammates; Kobe’s Shooting Too Much; Kobe Leads the Victory Parade; Kobe Receives His Championship Ring."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
bryants2hot2handle
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 5411

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:02 pm    Post subject:

A lot of these are true though.

Quote:
Stop gaslighting the players. Refs manufactured a Lakers win with full intention.


Quote:
Bro did you hear Steve Javie’s live attempt at selling some kind of BS “official explanation” of how Lebron initiating the contact there was somehow not a foul? “…The early hook by Lebron did not resolve”


Quote:
Reaves can flop doesn’t get called for a T


Quote:
”I thought AD was halfway to the hospital, but no, we have ourselves a miracle in San Francisco today folks.” -Doris Burke


Wheelchair Davis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
strong9
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 3369
Location: so many places

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:05 pm    Post subject:

bryants2hot2handle wrote:
A lot of these are true though.

Quote:
Stop gaslighting the players. Refs manufactured a Lakers win with full intention.


Quote:
Bro did you hear Steve Javie’s live attempt at selling some kind of BS “official explanation” of how Lebron initiating the contact there was somehow not a foul? “…The early hook by Lebron did not resolve”


Quote:
Reaves can flop doesn’t get called for a T


Quote:
”I thought AD was halfway to the hospital, but no, we have ourselves a miracle in San Francisco today folks.” -Doris Burke


Wheelchair Davis


Lol. Don't tell the Warriors that. The last 2 minute report shows all the calls were right except 2 non calls on Dray including the blatant illegal screen. So much for conspiracies. Maybe they are just an old team whose fans should allow to age gracefully.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 2440

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:12 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
bryants2hot2handle wrote:
A lot of these are true though.

Quote:
Stop gaslighting the players. Refs manufactured a Lakers win with full intention.


Quote:
Bro did you hear Steve Javie’s live attempt at selling some kind of BS “official explanation” of how Lebron initiating the contact there was somehow not a foul? “…The early hook by Lebron did not resolve”


Quote:
Reaves can flop doesn’t get called for a T


Quote:
”I thought AD was halfway to the hospital, but no, we have ourselves a miracle in San Francisco today folks.” -Doris Burke


Wheelchair Davis


Lol. Don't tell the Warriors that. The last 2 minute report shows all the calls were right except 2 non calls on Dray including the blatant illegal screen. So much for conspiracies. Maybe they are just an old team whose fans should allow to age gracefully.


I mean this goes back to the playoffs last year.

There has been a hugh disparity in free throws with several different officiating crews between the Lakers-Warriors going back to last playoffs.

So either are those crews are horrible officials or simply the calls are accurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
strong9
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 22 Mar 2003
Posts: 3369
Location: so many places

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
strong9 wrote:
bryants2hot2handle wrote:
A lot of these are true though.

Quote:
Stop gaslighting the players. Refs manufactured a Lakers win with full intention.


Quote:
Bro did you hear Steve Javie’s live attempt at selling some kind of BS “official explanation” of how Lebron initiating the contact there was somehow not a foul? “…The early hook by Lebron did not resolve”


Quote:
Reaves can flop doesn’t get called for a T


Quote:
”I thought AD was halfway to the hospital, but no, we have ourselves a miracle in San Francisco today folks.” -Doris Burke


Wheelchair Davis


Lol. Don't tell the Warriors that. The last 2 minute report shows all the calls were right except 2 non calls on Dray including the blatant illegal screen. So much for conspiracies. Maybe they are just an old team whose fans should allow to age gracefully.


I mean this goes back to the playoffs last year.

There has been a hugh disparity in free throws with several different officiating crews between the Lakers-Warriors going back to last playoffs.

So either are those crews are horrible officials or simply the calls are accurate.


Considering the Lakers are a points in the paint team that is horrible at 3s and for that reason emphasizes the paint more than say the Warriors, my money is on the latter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 17320

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:27 am    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
<snip>

Considering the Lakers are a points in the paint team that is horrible at 3s and for that reason emphasizes the paint more than say the Warriors, my money is on the latter.


Bingo. The Dubs took FIFTY EIGHT shots from beyond the 3-point arc. Those don't usually draw free throws.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 8235

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:46 am    Post subject:

I re-watched the fourth quarter and OTs with this FT disparity controversy in mind.

I wish a reporter would ask Kerr about the obvious Warriors fouls when his complaining.

As an example “ so coach, the refs should have called the illegal picks? Especially the Green contact to free up the Curry 3pt to tie it?” Or the flagrant contact to Davis, ( wind up and contact to the face ???)

Many fans are guilty of these boxscore complaints. I expect more from a HC. The Warriors benefitted from plenty of no calls as the “small ball team battling the bigger Laker team”. They didn’t get jump shooting fouls. Pretty basic stuff. Warriors complaining about touch fouls but ignoring their own wrestling tactics.

Refs have a tough job. And they screw it up sometimes. But this Warriors /Lakers FT disparity issue is comical.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 25742

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:50 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I re-watched the fourth quarter and OTs with this FT disparity controversy in mind.

I wish a reporter would ask Kerr about the obvious Warriors fouls when his complaining.

As an example “ so coach, the refs should have called the illegal picks? Especially the Green contact to free up the Curry 3pt to tie it?” Or the flagrant contact to Davis, ( wind up and contact to the face ???)

Many fans are guilty of these boxscore complaints. I expect more from a HC. The Warriors benefitted from plenty of no calls as the “small ball team battling the bigger Laker team”. They didn’t get jump shooting fouls. Pretty basic stuff. Warriors complaining about touch fouls but ignoring their own wrestling tactics.

Refs have a tough job. And they screw it up sometimes. But this Warriors /Lakers FT disparity issue is comical.


Draymond hit Bron in the face too on the last drive.
Bron also beat his man to the spot but called for blocking foul

It goes both ways
_________________
“The main goal for the Lakers is to win a championship. All I care about, all we care about, is to raise another banner in the rafters.“
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 8235

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:49 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
I re-watched the fourth quarter and OTs with this FT disparity controversy in mind.

I wish a reporter would ask Kerr about the obvious Warriors fouls when his complaining.

As an example “ so coach, the refs should have called the illegal picks? Especially the Green contact to free up the Curry 3pt to tie it?” Or the flagrant contact to Davis, ( wind up and contact to the face ???)

Many fans are guilty of these boxscore complaints. I expect more from a HC. The Warriors benefitted from plenty of no calls as the “small ball team battling the bigger Laker team”. They didn’t get jump shooting fouls. Pretty basic stuff. Warriors complaining about touch fouls but ignoring their own wrestling tactics.

Refs have a tough job. And they screw it up sometimes. But this Warriors /Lakers FT disparity issue is comical.


Draymond hit Bron in the face too on the last drive.
Bron also beat his man to the spot but called for blocking foul

It goes both ways


I agree. As I stated, I wonder how Kerr would answer if questioned about his statement that the league has gone too far towards the offensive players. Does he agree that defenders should be allowed to defend his players?

Or acknowledge that sometimes a foul is a foul.

In rewatching, there was even a questionable no call against Curry on the final play of regulation. He practically tackled Davis on the sideline for the steal. No call?

Like most fans and players, Kerr just wants the calls to benefit him. He is just working the refs for the next game anyways. Doubt he actually feels his team is being unjustifiably whistled. Sadly, it likely woke next time they play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB