*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Toronto Raptors (12/07/22 @ 4:30 PM PT) Gm# 24 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:28 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
How does a shoe come off during a game? I’ve never understood that.

i think a lot of these shoes come pre tied and these dudes just slip them on, I bet a lot of them wear them pretty loose
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

Treble Clef wrote:
How does a shoe come off during a game? I’ve never understood that.

i think a lot of these shoes come pre tied and these dudes just slip them on, I bet a lot of them wear them pretty loose
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

So being injured is now called soft?.... Got it chief!

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

Ham starting to piss me off with his refusal to play Christie. IF NOT NOW WHEN????? Let him get some burn ffs.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Ho Hum another bull (bleep) game.

Can’t wait to see what excuse there is for another bull (bleep) game Friday on their way to 10-15.

Last edited by LakerSD on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

lakersfever714 wrote:
How much longer before Jeanie fires Pelinka? If Pelinka has gotten us in this mess, then I don't want him to be making anymore moves trying to "improve" the team anymore.

Jeanie is as much to blame as Pelinka. They both yielded to LeBron. That said the FO needs to be rearranged.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

So being injured is now called soft?.... Got it chief!

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.

Dude what you said was idiotic. Who the hell calls someone soft for being injured? Some of the dumbest crap i've read in a forum. Got nothing to do with tough.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject:

If Lakers need career performances from AD in order to win games, then I don't think they would win many games. I think they will have a hard time making the playoffs this year even with AD stay healthy and playing in 80% of the games.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

Stu on BillyMac's nerves. Lol
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They tried to hold Bryant up and he was determined to sell that flagrant
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

jodeke wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
How much longer before Jeanie fires Pelinka? If Pelinka has gotten us in this mess, then I don't want him to be making anymore moves trying to "improve" the team anymore.

Jeanie is as much to blame as Pelinka. They both yielded to LeBron. That said the FO needs to be rearranged.

He just got an extension so the answer is not any time soon.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
They tried to hold Bryant up and he was determined to sell that flagrant

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject:

HANDLE IT TBRYANT
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Lonnie -37 with no one else in the starting lineup worse than -12
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Geez Walker -37...
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject:

TB!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

Man talk about can't stay healthy this season. I feel really bad for JTA. He was really good for Golden State but having a rough time with the Lakers so far.

Juan Toscano-Anderson was hurt on the last play -- looked like he grabbed his ankle. He's putting zero weight on it as he's carried to the back.

https://twitter.com/danwoikesports/status/1600679900939051008?s=46&t=GpwJwU0sPMo7e0RYk9ZNyg

Last edited by TDRock on Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

and that's our last forward
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lakersfever714 wrote:
If Lakers need career performances from AD in order to win games, then I don't think they would win many games. I think they will have a hard time making the playoffs this year even with AD stay healthy and playing in 80% of the games.

Need to stop catering to LeGrandpa, get the right PBO and ops and let them build a real team.

Enough with the LeGM model, particularly because Lebron’s age makes it a failed model as we have seen for 2+ seasons.
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:35 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Ah..Injuries makes you soft. Sounds like something you'd hear from Cobra Kai or something.

$50 million a year. If he is “too old” why demand that salary?

Kobes career was cut short because of the achilles. Lebron doesn’t have that excuse.

At 38 Bernard Hopkins was knocking people out and Tom Brady was about to win himself to being the goat.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Really hope JTA is ok, and not too badly injured.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Man talk about can't stay healthy this season. I feel really bad for JTA. He was really good for Golden State but having a rough time with the Lakers so far.

Juan Toscano-Anderson was hurt on the last play -- looked like he grabbed his ankle. He's putting zero weight on it as he's carried to the back.

https://twitter.com/danwoikesports/status/1600679900939051008?s=46&t=GpwJwU0sPMo7e0RYk9ZNyg

He wasn’t that good with Golden st to be honest. Them winning a ship got him this contract.
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Need to stop catering to LeGrandpa, get the right PBO and let them build a real team.

Enough with the LeGM model, particularly because Lebron’s age makes it a failed model as we have seen for 2+ seasons.

LeGM won us a ring so if you don't like it, then you'd have to give back the ring. You have to take the good with the bad. LeGM wasn't responsible for this year though. Pelinka made all the personnel decisions. I agree we need new management to trade AD and make all the new draft picks.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

Ah..Injuries makes you soft. Sounds like something you'd hear from Cobra Kai or something.

$50 million a year. If he is “too old” why demand that salary?

Kobes career was cut short because of the achilles. Lebron doesn’t have that excuse.

At 38 Bernard Hopkins was knocking people out and Tom Brady was about to win himself to being the goat.

Lebron sucks. And he's soft. Hope i covered everything.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
TDRock wrote:

He wasn’t that good with Golden st to be honest. Them winning a ship got him this contract.

I watch Golden State as much as I watch the Lakers. When I say he was good I mean he was a good role player. He was a good general defender, could hit some timely threes, all those energy guy type of stats, etc. Type of stuff I thought he was going to do here but so far… Not lol
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13
Jump to: