Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:

If the word soft gets to you that much then change it...the point is that LeBron is "whatever word you're comfortable with" this season with too many injuries. Anyone can get an injury, two...well that's bad luck...three...hmmm, somethings up here...four?...in 20 games...well now that's something else. That's what I'm saying.

Oh, old. You mean Old.

Yup.

Nah fam he's a (bleep) is what it is. Back in the 40s guys got shot with a sawed off, stitched that crap up and played 48 min straight. When men were men.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:11 pm    Post subject:

The pistons are playing the Pels tough.I don’t think that’ll be an easy game either.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:13 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

So being injured is now called soft?.... Got it chief!

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.

Dude what you said was idiotic. Who the hell calls someone soft for being injured? Some of the dumbest crap i've read in a forum. Got nothing to do with tough.

The OP and I did...call someone soft for being injured often...your opinion is different and that's ok...you couldn't handle an opposing opinion so you let your emotions get to you and issued the juvenile insult...and you're still at it...it is what it is.

Just calling it like i see it.

It's ok man, you see a lot of people like you on the internet...so into their own opinion that they are actually offended when someone disagrees with them...instead of being thoughtful and respond logically, they do the best they can and resort to name calling.

right . About as thoughtful as someone calling a player soft for being injured. About as thoughtful and logical as that.

If the word soft gets to you that much then change it...the point is that LeBron is "whatever word you're comfortable with" this season with too many injuries. Anyone can get an injury, two...well that's bad luck...three...hmmm, somethings up here...four?...in 20 games...well now that's something else. That's what I'm saying.

Yup...All those injuries gotta be Lebron going soft. Not like we've got a word for it. Im good dude i find this hilarious to be honest .

You're an idiot lol!
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:14 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:
I was happy when we signed Lebron. We were struggling in free agency for years and he changed that.

Yet, I have never felt about him the way I felt about Kobe and I think this is why.

He has become soft when it comes to playing. He should have been out there with Russ trying to get us a win. He just doesn’t have the desire to win like Kobe.

Lebron has played injured this whole season so far. Stop making this a Kobe v Lebron thing it's ridiculous.

You stop making excuses! Injured foot, bed-ridden for 3 days with illness, injured groin, now ankle...plus injury prone in 3 of the past 4 years...the narrative that LeBron has become soft is a decent take...it's what it looks like.

Yep, injured a lot (4 or 5 in 22 games) is now called being soft...glad you are caught up.

You're an idiot dude.

You're in denial...resorting to 2nd grade tactics when it would require the use of intellect to continue the discussion.

Sounds more like a person being frustrated clinging onto whatever he can to his frustration at. Example being calling someone soft for being injured.

Nothing screams at being frustrated like being a tough guy internet poster issuing insults because someone has a different opinion...like I said...DENIAL.

Dude what you said was idiotic. Who the hell calls someone soft for being injured? Some of the dumbest crap i've read in a forum. Got nothing to do with tough.

The OP and I did...call someone soft for being injured often...your opinion is different and that's ok...you couldn't handle an opposing opinion so you let your emotions get to you and issued the juvenile insult...and you're still at it...it is what it is.

It's ok man, you see a lot of people like you on the internet...so into their own opinion that they are actually offended when someone disagrees with them...instead of being thoughtful and respond logically, they do the best they can and resort to name calling.

right . About as thoughtful as someone calling a player soft for being injured. About as thoughtful and logical as that.

Yup...All those injuries gotta be Lebron going soft. Not like we've got a word for it. Im good dude i find this hilarious to be honest .

You're an idiot lol!

You are trying too hard

Im sorry if you took it in a hard way.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:32 pm    Post subject:

I don’t think brons soft, he’s just broken down and with 50m for two more years the org is going to put him on ice.

Season should dictate how much he plays. If we are out of it by February you sit him rest of year.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:03 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
I don’t think brons soft, he’s just broken down and with 50m for two more years the org is going to put him on ice.

Season should dictate how much he plays. If we are out of it by February you sit him rest of year.

You very well know Bron has to much pride to sit out, at the least he gives the fans entertainment
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:10 pm    Post subject:

What a visually stunning quote tree 🥲
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Halflife wrote:

You very well know Bron has to much pride to sit out, at the least he gives the fans entertainment

Fans want wins. He had points and a lottery last season and a ton of DNPs. Him getting his and losing is boring
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:17 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
TMG wrote:
rock0100 wrote:

You're an idiot dude.

You're an idiot lol!

You are trying too hard

Im sorry if you took it in a hard way.

I think some comments in this very long tree qualify.

TOS

Quote:
1. No Ad Hominem/Personal Attacks: You are to post news, address arguments and discuss elections, proposed ballot measures, policies, executive orders, laws, court decisions, legislation, etc. Do not discuss a poster's perceived agenda or a poster's perceived bias. Direct your comments toward the poster's opinion, the news provided or the policy issues discussed rather than directing your comments toward the poster themselves. The general rule is attack the post, not the poster, especially in this thread.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:26 pm    Post subject:

Jo, stop snitching
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:08 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Jo, stop snitching

That elicited a serious chuckle. Snitches get stitches.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject:

NEXT GAME:

Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers
      Wells Fargo Center • Philadelphia, PA | Friday, Dec. 09, 2022 / 4:30 PM PT

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13
Jump to: