10 Celebrities People Never Expected To Be So Terrible

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:06 pm    Post subject: 10 Celebrities People Never Expected To Be So Terrible

Just leaving a little mystery as to who could possibly top O.J. Simpson on this list.

Quote:
4. O. J. Simpson
“O. J. Simpson. He seemed like such a likable and friendly person, and little kid me loved him in The Naked Gun,” someone confessed. “James Cameron didn't cast him as the first Terminator as he wasn't believable as a killer,” another shared. Wow. I didn't even know that, but Google confirmed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/10-celebrities-people-never-expected-to-be-so-terrible/ar-AA153JKv?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=a6b957c36f1f4fe49e56b90ff6ed2e6f
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject:

DJT # 1?
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Ellen is worse than OJ?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

You never expected him to be terrible?
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:26 pm    Post subject:

No Steven Segal?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:09 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
No Steven Segal?

Another guy no one was surprised by.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

Yes, and what makes him so terrible is how thoroughly he exceeded even my horrible expectations.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

Yes, and what makes him so terrible is how thoroughly he exceeded even my horrible expectations.

😂
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:55 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Theseus wrote:
No Steven Segal?

Another guy no one was surprised by.

Been watching mockings on YT of his later stuff where they they gotta overdub and overbodydouble him because he's a lazy, mumbling weirdo, and he's gotta sit in a chair for some of his patty cakes scenes. One scene, he beats up a guy and tells his unconscious body, "Stay down, biiitch..." I was chuckling at that for about 10 mins. More like "biiish", too, because he was too lazy to enunciate the -tch.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

Bingo. How could anyone who was somewhat aware of Trump not think he was terrible already before he ran for President? Or even before The Apprentice, when he'd show up in the news. Then when he actually ran, more vileness ('vility' should be the word instead, just for fun for the English speaking world. It's worth the confusion with 'filial') How terrible was a surprise, but terrible was going to be a given. It was a known known.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:06 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

Ah, the "so" part of the "so terrible" term. Agreed, as per last post here.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:11 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Ellen is worse than OJ?

Quite a stretch. OJ, Bill Cosby, and if true, Danny Masterson have to be the top three with OJ the clear loserwinner.
I would think that Armie Hammer former actor fits in the so terrible group near the top.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DJT # 1?

Who is DJT?
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject:

DJT = Donald J. Trump
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Eubanks, Woolery, and Sajak are all aholes, but Richard Dawson always got the accusation. I don't know how much of Richard's rep was actually true. Dat swaggy demeanor was offputting to many on GPs. The ladies wanted to kiss him or else he didn't lean in for one, tho he kissed the little girls on the cheek. But he never got behind a contestant to smell her hair at least. Eubanks was just a garden variety ahole. Woolery became a Trumper. Sajak was just a sarcastic conservative puke judging by old Maher/PI appearances. Dunno if he went full blown Trumper. Dick Clark was a dick as portrayed in Bowling For Columbine. Just a typical almighty dollar type, but no one could hold his jock as a Pyramid host. Trebek was a good guy, tho. Most game show hosts fail to live up to him as a standard.

Even beloved ol Bob Barker did some non-PC stuff and was spoken poorly of by Holly. Affair w/ Dian wasn't advisable as her supervisor. Optics and sexual harassment were apparently less and less important the further you go back in time.

Charleton Heston was a complete POS. I don't think he bothered to hide it much, tho. He's a corpse and an old name, so the Gen Z writer of that article never heard of him.

Charlie Sheen escaped the public aholery stigma until the internet age. He may have been humble at the start, dunno. Or he may have been a punk in the day, too. Downey, Jr., rehabbed his image and bloodstream. It's not good when you fall asleep in a child's bed in a random stranger's house. A sign you might have a problem. He was a bad actor in the non-screen sense as a younger guy. The girl from the "Rock The Cradle Of Love" video said he was a sleeze after he hit on her unsuccessfully. Those dudes did some woman wrecking in their day. Lowe another when he was young. He liked em young, too.

Mike. I personally REFUSE to believe that Michael JorDon is an ahole. If he were, the media definitely would've talked about it all the time, but they didn't, so he must've been a great guy. Sports media doesn't play favorites with superstars like Mike.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:12 pm    Post subject:

No Will Smith? No Mark Wahlberg?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:53 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Eubanks, Woolery, and Sajak are all aholes, but Richard Dawson always got the accusation. I don't know how much of Richard's rep was actually true. Dat swaggy demeanor was offputting to many on GPs. The ladies wanted to kiss him or else he didn't lean in for one, tho he kissed the little girls on the cheek. But he never got behind a contestant to smell her hair at least. Eubanks was just a garden variety ahole. Woolery became a Trumper. Sajak was just a sarcastic conservative puke judging by old Maher/PI appearances. Dunno if he went full blown Trumper. Dick Clark was a dick as portrayed in Bowling For Columbine. Just a typical almighty dollar type, but no one could hold his jock as a Pyramid host. Trebek was a good guy, tho. Most game show hosts fail to live up to him as a standard.

Even beloved ol Bob Barker did some non-PC stuff and was spoken poorly of by Holly. Affair w/ Dian wasn't advisable as her supervisor. Optics and sexual harassment were apparently less and less important the further you go back in time.

Charleton Heston was a complete POS. I don't think he bothered to hide it much, tho. He's a corpse and an old name, so the Gen Z writer of that article never heard of him.

Charlie Sheen escaped the public aholery stigma until the internet age. He may have been humble at the start, dunno. Or he may have been a punk in the day, too. Downey, Jr., rehabbed his image and bloodstream. It's not good when you fall asleep in a child's bed in a random stranger's house. A sign you might have a problem. He was a bad actor in the non-screen sense as a younger guy. The girl from the "Rock The Cradle Of Love" video said he was a sleeze after he hit on her unsuccessfully. Those dudes did some woman wrecking in their day. Lowe another when he was young. He liked em young, too.

Mike. I personally REFUSE to believe that Michael JorDon is an ahole. If he were, the media definitely would've talked about it all the time, but they didn't, so he must've been a great guy. Sports media doesn't play favorites with superstars like Mike.

I went to high school with Charlie at Santa Monica High. We had a few classes together and he sat in front of me in Spanish class one year. Back then he was a nice kid; down to earth, friendly, a bit of a baseball jock, but not in cliched way. Rob Lowe was in the same class. He was a different story.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:15 pm    Post subject:

I was at the Coliseum for a Rams game a few years back and was walking thru the crowd to grab a beer and I saw Danny Masterson walking with some guy and 3 really young looking girls. We bumped shoulders as it was fairly crowded and he actually stopped, turned around and looked at me like a tough guy and I turned around and gave the head nod, (what's up?) and said "what?". He turned around and kept walking.

If I would have known what a pos he really was I would have pursued it further and rolled him. Oh well.

Last edited by PLATNUM on Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject:

No longer a star because of how he turned out, but at one time Kirk Cameron was considered extremely lovable
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:23 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
I was at the Coliseum for a Rams game a few years back and was walking thru the crowd to grab a beer and I saw Danny Masterson walking with some guy and 3 really young looking my girls. We bumped shoulders as it was fairly crowded and he actually stopped, turned around and looked at me like a tough guy and I turned around and gave the head nod, (what's up?) and said "what?". He turned around and kept walking.

If I would have known what a pos he really was I would have pursued it further and rolled him. Oh well.

Rapist somehow got a mistrial in his rape trial. Probably got to a juror with a payoff.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:03 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

I went to high school with Charlie at Santa Monica High. We had a few classes together and he sat in front of me in Spanish class one year. Back then he was a nice kid; down to earth, friendly, a bit of a baseball jock, but not in cliched way. Rob Lowe was in the same class. He was a different story.

Rob probably rivaled JFK, Jr for kitty in HS. That's something that could easily make a teen boy think he is the sh. I can see Charlie getting uppity after Platoon/Wall St. If not earlier for stuff like Lucas or The Boys Next Door. Get into any movie as anything beyond an extra and it would be hard not to develop a chip even if your dad was an actor. He took the part in Navy Seals circa 1990, which is indication he lost his damn mind fairly early into his career. Not to mention Men At Work w/ Emilio around that time.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:54 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
No Will Smith? No Mark Wahlberg?

The Fresh Prince and Marky Mark were worse. Just trust me.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: