Dodgers 2023 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 312, 313, 314  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:12 pm    Post subject:

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Bring on Venezuela!!!!
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:39 pm    Post subject:

^

Good win.

QF: Friday, Mar 17 (7pm ET) - USA vs. Venezuela

SF: Sun, Mar 19 (7pm ET) - Cuba vs. (USA/Venezuela)

FINALS: Tue, Mar 21 (7pm ET)
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:11 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
^

Good win.

Then shortly after Dodgers season starts. Life is good.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Winner comment tonight:

Quote:
Charlie O'Donnell
@ceonyc

Can’t the government step in and take over Edwin Diaz’s knee? #mets
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Can't believe what happened to Diaz. Absolutely brutal for him, for Puerto Rico, and, of course, for the Mets.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:19 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Dodgers Renew Contracts For Andrew Toles & Michael Grove

Andrew Toles hasn’t played for the Los Angeles Dodgers since the 2018 season but nevertheless remained a member of the organization amid ongoing personal struggles.

The Dodgers do not expect Toles to play for them this year, but by keeping him under contract they ensure the 30-year-old continues to have access to healthcare services and financial support.

https://dodgerblue.com/dodgers-renew-contracts-andrew-toles-benefits-michael-grove-pre-arbitration/2023/03/15/
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:53 am    Post subject:

^

That's very cool of them. I wonder if Toles ever took them up on this free medical insurance. I doubt it.

It's also interesting how the Dodgers can unilaterally renew a contract indefinitely. I never knew this was possible.

Quote:
AM 570 LA Sports
@AM570LASports

Thursday was the deadline for teams to unilaterally renew the contracts for all players on their 40-man rosters 2021.

The #Dodgers reportedly elected to renew the contract for Andrew Toles.

Guess there's a special exemption for Toles, since he's no longer on the 40 man roster.

Maybe he still has options and since he has played for us since 2018, his options keep rolling over? It's interesting.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:25 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
^

That's very cool of them. I wonder if Toles ever took them up on this free medical insurance. I doubt it.

It's also interesting how the Dodgers can unilaterally renew a contract indefinitely. I never knew this was possible.

Quote:
AM 570 LA Sports
@AM570LASports

Thursday was the deadline for teams to unilaterally renew the contracts for all players on their 40-man rosters 2021.

The #Dodgers reportedly elected to renew the contract for Andrew Toles.

Guess there's a special exemption for Toles, since he's no longer on the 40 man roster.

Maybe he still has options and since he has played for us since 2018, his options keep rolling over? It's interesting.

Yeah I'm not sure. I wanted to share that when I saw it because it just shows again what a first-class organization this team is. Love seeing them continue to support guys who need it.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:32 am    Post subject:

Major injuries to top pitching prospects this spring:

#6 - Andrew Painter (Phillies) - UCL strain

Quote:
Phillies top prospect Andrew Painter, who underwent imaging on his elbow over the weekend after reporting discomfort, has been diagnosed with a “right proximal ulnar collateral ligament sprain,” per the team. He sought a second opinion from surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache, who confirmed the diagnosis. Both the Phillies medical staff and Dr. ElAttrache recommended a four-week shutdown from throwing, after which Painter will begin a “light tossing progression.”

On the one hand, any injury to a pitcher’s UCL is a brutal and ominous blow. The ulnar collateral ligament is the ligament that is replaced during Tommy John surgery, and a sprain indicates some degree of stretching and/or tearing, by definition. That said, surgery for Painter shouldn’t be considered a foregone conclusion just yet. Dr. ElAttrache is one of the sport’s most prominent surgeons and orthopedic experts, and both he and the team apparently agree that the extent of the sprain is not severe enough to require immediate surgery. Time will tell whether Painter is able to avoid going under the knife, but it’s at least relatively good news that he hasn’t suffered a significant enough tear to wipe out his entire 2023 season just yet.

There are plenty of examples of pitchers avoiding surgery even after being diagnosed with UCL damage — Masahiro Tanaka, Ervin Santana, Anthony DeSclafani and Painter’s own teammate Aaron Nola among them. Of course, it’s only fair to point out that the majority of UCL sprains do ultimately lead to surgery, be it a Tommy John procedure (ligament replacement) or an internal brace of the current ligament, which comes with a shorter recovery time but is only possible for certain sprains (depending on the placement of the tear within the ligament and the severity of the tear).

#16 - Daniel Espino (Guardians) - right shoulder strain

Quote:
Cleveland Guardians top pitching prospect Daniel Espino will be sidelined at least two months with a right shoulder strain.

Espino, who was tracking to possibly make his big league debut this season, reported soreness after a throwing session last month. Further tests revealed the strain. The 22-year-old will be re-evaluated later in camp, but at this point the team doesn't expect him to throw for eight weeks.

#58 - Cade Cavalli (Nationals) - TJS

Quote:
Cavalli (Tommy John surgery) out for rest of season

Nationals right-hander Cade Cavalli, who exited in the third inning of his start against the Mets on Tuesday afternoon at Clover Park, will undergo Tommy John surgery and will miss the rest of the 2023 season, the club announced on Thursday.

An MRI revealed that Washington’s No. 4 prospect has a Grade 3 sprain of his ulnar collateral ligament.

“We saw him shaking his arm, so we went out there and talked to him and took him out,” said manager Dave Martinez. “He said he felt something behind his throwing elbow.”

Cavalli was working a 1-1 count against Brandon Nimmo when he delivered an 87.7 mph changeup. He immediately shook his right arm after the ball left his hand, and Martinez and athletic trainer Paul Lessard quickly ran from the dugout.

“He said, ‘Let me throw a pitch,’” Martinez said. “I said, ‘Absolutely not. Come on. We’ll get you checked out and see what’s going on and then get you back on as soon as we can.’”

Cavalli had thrown 43 pitches (31 strikes) in an impressive third outing of Spring Training, allowing no hits with one strikeout and one walk over 2 2/3 scoreless innings. Martinez rated Cavalli’s performance as “unbelievable,” and he “was pumped up, excited” watching it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if any of this has anything to do with us being so cautious with Bobby Miller this spring.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 am    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure. I wanted to share that when I saw it because it just shows again what a first-class organization this team is. Love seeing them continue to support guys who need it.

For sure. I think they'll keep on doing this indefinitely. Hopefully, Toles takes them up on the medical insurance.
Lamar's Bud
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject:

Per Passan: Edwin Diaz tore the patellar tendon in his knee. Likely done for the season.

WOW!
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:52 am    Post subject:

Lamar's Bud wrote:
Per Passan: Edwin Diaz tore the patellar tendon in his knee. Likely done for the season.

WOW!

Every MLB GM's worse nightmare.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:21 am    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Lamar's Bud wrote:

WOW!

Every MLB GM's worse nightmare.

Moral of the story: don't celebrate if Kike is on your team.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Lamar's Bud wrote:

WOW!

You have to think his knee was hanging on by a thread if that's all it took to tear the patela tendon.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Two AB's, two K's for Taylor so far today. It's the 4th inning. I really hope he's not complete dead weight going forward.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:12 pm    Post subject:

^

Quote:
Dodgers News: Dave Roberts Calls Chris Taylor ‘Out of Whack,’ Still Thinks Last Year Was Outlier

While I may be showing some concern, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts is not. He spoke to the media earlier this week, and said that Taylor is just working his way back, and thinks last season (and I guess early Cactus League play) was an outlier (per Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Register).

Quote:
“I think I’ll make the excuses for him, in the sense of, last year, I just feel last year was an outlier of a season, I really do,” Roberts said. “I think the body of work over the last four out of five years has been consistent and I just think that last year, he was not himself. Right now, I’m gonna let the process with Chris and the hitting coaches play out. But I have no problem betting on the player, the person.”

While I don’t think the Dodgers need to make any drastic changes regarding CT yet, I am a little concerned that last year was not the outlier, and in fact, the new norm. But Roberts believes that Taylor will get back on track.

Quote:
“With CT, we all know how hard he works, how much he’s going to grind and compete. Right now he just seems out of whack,” Roberts said. “That’s what spring training is for. There’s nothing that says you’ve got to be locked in right now. We’ve got plenty of time. But right now he just seems a little out of whack.”

Quote:
Noah Camras
@noahcamras

Chris Taylor's spring training stats through 10 games for the Dodgers:

3-26
.115/.281/.115
0 XBH
1 RBI
5 BB
10 K

I don't like looking too much into spring stats, but considering Taylor hit just .221 last season with an OPS+ of 86 and a K% of 35.2% (160 Ks), I'm a bit concerned.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:38 pm    Post subject:

1) Outman 0-2 but no K. Good sign

2) Vargas 0-0, but 2 BB. Great sign

3) Muncy's going to have a bounce back year. The signs are there:

Quote:
.308 avg .
.400 obp
.538 slg
.938 ops

4) Heyward and Outman getting alot of playing time this Spring. Let's see how much of a lock Heyward's spot is, but dude is free falling.

5) Jimmy Nelson gave up 4 BB today in 01ip. That makes it 2.1ip and 8 BB this Spring. Yikes.

6) Also, I don't know what to make of Shelby Miller's ST stats. Nelson and Miller are on guaranteed MLB deals, so both should make the opening day roster. Double yikes?

Quote:
3 games
2.2 ip
9 H
5 ER
6 K
0 BB
20.3 K/9
16.88 ERA

7) Corey Seager's numbers this Spring are ridiculous. He might be in for a huge year. He hit 33 HRs last yr, but only .245 avg and .772 ops.

Quote:
.483 avg
.531 obp
.931 slg
1.462 ops

8) Kershaw pitched today. Can't wait to hear about his velocity. Last time, he hit 93mph.

9) Bellinger hit his first HR today. Here are his numbers this Spring vs. last year's Spring:

Quote:
2023 Spring Training:
26 AB
5 H
1 HR
5 K

.192 avg
.250 obp
.346 slg
.596 ops

Quote:
2022 Spring Training:
36 AB
5 H
0 HR
18 K

.139 avg
.162 obp
.139 slg
.301 ops

He's really cut down on his strikeouts. Good for him. This is something Chris Taylor hasn't been able to do.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Very good writeup on why Outman won't make the Opening Day roster:

Quote:
Between A Rock And A Hard Place

March 12th, 2023 at 9:00 am by Ron Cervenka

Here’s where that ‘Between a rock and a hard place’ thing comes into play.

Because of his call-up in 2022, Outman now has two option years remaining, although his rookie status is still intact. Dodgers popular 31-yeaar-old utility outfielder Trayce Thompson has no options remaining. In other words, if Thompson is not on the Dodgers Opening Day 26-man roster, he must be released by the team as a free agent.

It gets rockier.

In the six Spring Training games in which Thompson has appeared, he is a dismal 1-for-13 (.077). The good news is that his one hit was a two-RBI double, so there’s that.

It gets even rockier.

Thompson is currently playing for Team Great Britain in the World Baseball Classic, which is currently underway in nearby Phoenix. In Saturday’s game between Great Britain and (wait for it…) Team USA, Thompson went 2-for-4, with a double, a home run, and one RBI.

The point to all of this is that you can absolutely positively be sure that Dodgers President Stan Kasten, Dodgers President of Baseball Operation Andrew Friedman, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, every Dodgers player not participating in the WBC, and (probably) every Dodgers fan on the planet are very closely monitoring Thompson’s every WBC at-bat; this because he is out of options with the Dodgers. As such, Thompson will most likely be on the Dodgers Opening Day 26-man roster, while James Outman is on his way to Triple-A Oklahoma City.

…at least to begin the season.

‘Between a rock and a hard place’ if ever there were one.

https://thinkbluela.com/2023/03/between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place/

In regards to Outman only having 2 option years left, I found this. So, there's a way we can get another option year on Outman:

Quote:
Players typically have three option years, but those who have accrued less than five full seasons (including both the Major and Minors) are eligible for a fourth if their three options have been exhausted already.

https://www.mlb.com/glossary/transactions/minor-league-options

Here's some comments to this write-up:

Quote:
Really sucks. It will be very disappointing if Outman is not on the opening day roster if he maintains his current production. If he is not on the OD roster, I believe the Dodgers will keep him in AAA until June or long enough that he will not become a Super-2.

Good point about super-2 status. But, I don't think they'll keep him in AAA for that long.

Yeah, I don't know if the choice is between Outman vs. Thompson. I think Thompson's roster spot is very secure for the following reasons:

Quote:
1) He's cheap
2) He's on a mlb contract
3) He has trade value
4) He's still young
5) He performed quite well last year
6) He's a righty
7) He can play CF adequately
8) He hits for power

I think the choice is between Heyward vs. Outman vs. another infielder.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject:

aprevo15 wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
^

Good win.

Then shortly after Dodgers season starts. Life is good.

Looks like we don't play tomorrow. We play Saturday.

Mexico vs. Puerto Rico tomorrow.

I got the schedule wrong.

One game per day now. Interesting schedule:

Quote:
Fri, Mar 17: MEX vs. Puerto Rico

Sat, Mar 18: USA vs. VEN

Sun, Mar 19: Cuba vs. (USA/VEN)

Mon, Mar 20: Japan vs. (MEX/PR)

Tue, Mar 21: Championship game

Look at that schedule. That's a brutal schedule for us. 3 games in 4 days to win the title. That's like 3 bullpen games then. How many pitchers are we carrying?

Japan probably has to figure out when does Ohtani/Sasaki pitch?

Ohtani Monday and then Sasaki on Tuesday? Or vice versa?

Ohtani pitched today, 71 pitches, so probably Tuesday for Ohtani.
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm    Post subject:

^^^^^Yeah the pitching is going to be a problem for us with that schedule.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:42 pm    Post subject:

If Taylor keeps going in the wrong direction, they'll have no choice but to bench him and give Outman everyday AB's vs. righties, and I realize he'll probably start in the minors. But he should get the call pretty quickly. If Taylor gets outright benched, that still leaves a starting OF spot. The odds are probably decent that Heyward sucks and that what Trayce did last year is unsustainable. There's a lot of talent to work with, particularly if we get breakout seasons from May and Vargas and if Muncy bounces back. But there's also a scenario where I could see us being significantly worse than the Padres. I do think that Friedman would make at least one significant trade if it looks like our team has significant holes after a couple of months.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:21 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
I do think that Friedman would make at least one significant trade if it looks like our team has significant holes after a couple of months.

Yeah, if it's going to be a significant trade, it's going to cost us 1 or 2 top 100 prospects. I wonder which ones we're willing to part with. The most obvious is Michael Busch.

Our top 100 prospects include:

Quote:
Diego Cartaya
Bobby Miller
Miguel Vargas
Gavin Stone
Michael Busch
Andy Pages
Ryan Pepiot

Nick Nastrini
Dalton Rushing

Nastrini and Rushing are probably knocking on the door.

This got me to thinking. How many top 100 prospects has Friedman traded away and regretted it? I went through all the years and the trades and I haven't found one trade (of a top 100 prospect) in which we've regretted. Amazing!

Here's the list:

Quote:
2015:
1) We traded (#25) Andrew Heaney --> to the Angels for Howie Kendrick
2) We traded (#55) Hector Oliveras --> to the Braves for Alex Wood (among others)
3) We traded (#71) Jose Peraza --> to the White Sox for Trayce Thompson and Franke Montas

2016:
4) We traded (#62) Grant Holmes and (#95) Frankie Montas --> to the A's for Rich Hill and Josh Reddick

2017:
5) We traded (#32) Jose De Leon --> to Tampa Bay for Logan Forsythe
6) We traded (#82) Willie Calhoun --> to Texas for Yu Darvish

2018:
7) We traded (#64) Yusniel Diaz --> to the Orioles for Manny Machado

2019:
N/A

2020:
8) We traded (#35) Alex Verdugo and (#44) Jeter Downs --> to the Red Sox for Mookie Betts

2021:
9) We traded (#57) Keibert Ruiz and (#58) Josiah Gray --> to the Nationals for Max Scherzer and Trea Turner

2022:
N/A

By my count, that's 9 trades, involving 12 top 100 prospects. And so far, we haven't gotten burned yet. (Keibert Ruiz and Josiah Gray are yet to be determined. Frankie Montas, you can make a case. But, he took a few years to blossom, and he was hurt alot).

So, in 8 years here, Friedman's traded away 12 top 100 prospects. That's an average of 1.5 per year.

So I guess there's a good chance we'll be trading away a top 100 prospect or 2. Let's just hope we continue our luck of trading away the right prospects.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:18 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
By my count, that's 9 trades, involving 12 top 100 prospects. And so far, we haven't gotten burned yet. (Keibert Ruiz and Josiah Gray are yet to be determined. Frankie Montas, you can make a case. But, he took a few years to blossom, and he was hurt alot).

So, in 8 years here, Friedman's traded away 12 top 100 prospects. That's an average of 1.5 per year.

So I guess there's a good chance we'll be trading away a top 100 prospect or 2. Let's just hope we continue our luck of trading away the right prospects.

Amazing stats. The last 3 trades were completely lopsided too.

This is also why I'm not freaking out about the roster. I trust in this FO, and particularly Friedman, to make sure the team is strong and to plug any holes that crop up.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:01 am    Post subject:

^

And to piggyback off of that list, we haven't really made the mistake of holding onto a prospect too long while watching his value waste away. (This addresses ChickenStu's worry of keeping Busch too long and seeing his value waste away).

Here's what I mean:

Quote:
2013:
#76 Yasiel Puig
#78 Zach Lee
#85 Joc Pederson

2014:
#34 Corey Seager
#36 Joc Pederson

#63 Zach Lee
#64 Julio Urías

-----------------------------------------------

Friedman takes over

2015:
#7 Corey Seager
#8 Julio Urías
#15 Joc Pederson

#25 Andrew Heaney
#55 Hector Oliveras
#95 Grant Holmes

2016:
#1 Corey Seager
#4 Julio Urias

#24 José De León
#62 Grant Holmes
#71 Jose Peraza
#95 Frankie Montas

2017:
#13 Cody Bellinger
#32 José De León
#49 Yadier Alvarez
#61 Alex Verdugo
#82 Willie Calhoun

#93 Walker Buehler

2018:
#13 Walker Buehler
#33 Alex Verdugo
#52 Keibert Ruiz
#64 Yusniel Diaz

2019:
#35 Alex Verdugo
#36 Keibert Ruiz

#54 Will Smith
#69 Dustin May
#70 Gavin Lux

2020:
#2 Gavin Lux
#23 Dustin May

#44 Jeter Downs
#67 Josiah Gray
#73 Keibert Ruiz

#83 Brusdar Graterol

2021:
#57 Keibert Ruiz
#58 Josiah Gray

2022:
#8 Diego Cartaya
#26 Bobby Miller
#41 Miguel Vargas
#42 Michael Busch
#66 Andy Pages
#74 Ryan Pepiot
#77 Gavin Stone

2023:
#14 Diego Cartaya
#24 Bobby Miller
#37 Miguel Vargas
#54 Michael Busch
#56 Gavin Stone
#70 Ryan Pepiot
#81 Andy Pages

Quote:
Blue - the players we kept
Green - the players we traded away
Red - the players who we kept too long and let their value waste away.

So the only 2 top 100 prospects we held onto for too long were: Zach Lee and Yadier Alvarez.

1) Zach Lee's value dropped before Friedman took over. And in the end, Friedman was able to turn Zach Lee into Chris Taylor somehow.

2) Yadier Alvarez has a very interesting story. When the Astros called to trade for a Y. Alvarez, the Dodgers thought they wanted Yadier Alvarez and they were like, hell no!

Turns out, the Astros wanted Yordan Alvarez and the Dodgers were like, ok, that's fine. As long as it's not highly valued Yadier Alvarez.

This was the only top 100 prospect that Friedman was responsible for holding onto too long and letting his value totally go to waste.

That's a good track record.

Yeah, right now, we have 7 top 100 prospects. Let's see how many we ended up holding onto vs. trading. But, based on our track record, we're going to get it right.

Quote:
"Jeff Luhnow, the Astros’ president of baseball operations at the time, sent a text to Farhan Zaidi, then the Dodgers’ general manager, asking whether “Y. Alvarez” was on the table, according to two people with knowledge of the situation. Zaidi thought Luhnow meant Yadier Álvarez, a pitcher from Cuba they had signed for $16 million less than a year earlier. The reply was a resounding no. But Luhnow was asking about Yordan, not Yadier."

It's also interesting to look back to 2021. Our cupboard was pretty bare by that point. Only 2 top 100 prospects left: Gray and Ruiz, and we traded both for Scherzer and Turner. This was supposed to set our farm system back greatly. But then boom, the next year, we get 7 new top 100 prospects and we're back to having a top 5 farm system. That's amazing.

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:16 am    Post subject:

Kershaw's given up 4 HRs this Spring in 2 starts, all on FBs:

Quote:
Conversely, Kershaw ran into trouble with his fastball, as both home runs he allowed came on that pitch. He also allowed two homers in his Cactus League debut against the Angels last week -- both off fastballs.

“Honestly, the fastball command wasn’t very good tonight,” he said. “I felt like I was behind a lot of hitters.”

Last season, the fastball and slider worked hand in hand for Kershaw. He threw the fastball 39.9 percent of the time, playing it well off the slider due to the pitches’ four mph difference in velocity. However, with a whiff rate of just under 10 percent in 2022, precision with the heater will be the utmost priority for Kershaw -- especially with his fastball velocity having dipped in recent years, ranging from 90-93 mph.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 312, 313, 314  Next
Page 15 of 314
Jump to: